Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: LAW states registration not required

I am my own house of record, I try to keep as much as humanly possible not throwing out the baby with the bath water. Sometimes there is little details you can go back to that were right on target and you did not know it at the time and also have new insight to old information, this helps to accelerate the learning process greatly. I only toss out that which I have combed over carefully to discover absolutely no further value.

Yes, having and hearing of successes are quite the motivator, especially when one is having a mental block.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    I am my own house of record, I try to keep as much as humanly possible not throwing out the baby with the bath water. Sometimes there is little details you can go back to that were right on target and you did not know it at the time and also have new insight to old information, this helps to accelerate the learning process greatly. I only toss out that which I have combed over carefully to discover absolutely no further value.

Yes, having and hearing of successes are quite the motivator, especially when one is having a mental block.
    That is basically why you have troubles with other members. If you read your post there Motla68, it is completely oriented on you improving your knowledge base about remedy. It is not about sharing it with others.

I gave you the keys (reference to cites), but not going to open the door for you. There is no silver platter here, time to man up.
    No you didn't. Keep copping out.
    Perhaps you need to learn how to research.
    If you do that, your theories won't be half baked.

Again, what about title theory states versus lien theory states?
    Can you answer or do I have to show you how real research is done, son?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    That is basically why you have troubles with other members. If you read your post there Motla68, it is completely oriented on you improving your knowledge base about remedy. It is not about sharing it with others.
    I apologize for the forgoing, but it sounds like what they want me to do is to serve up postings where thinking and some due diligence is not necessary. Obviously this is not where my talent or interest is. However I have received private messages from people on this forum thanking me for what I shared and the epiphany that follows after that so all is not lost here.
    What I have shared all together is at least 3 or 4 times over the amount of information I had to go on things when first starting out and connecting all the dots together myself. What I know is not for everyone, i get that since even the bible says not all will survive the end times. I guess this is my sign to follow the plan as I have done elsewhere to slack off Internet postings, if people want to contact me with questions they know where to contact me, they can even PM me off of this forum and I will respond.
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    No you didn't. Keep copping out.
    Perhaps you need to learn how to research.
    If you do that, your theories won't be half baked.

Again, what about title theory states versus lien theory states?
    Can you answer or do I have to show you how real research is done, son?
    You seem to be expecting a lot more from me then what you are willing to do yourself, for that I cannot help you.
    Also you boast as if you allegedly already have your own answer, so why ask the question ?

You win, this ego is checking out.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Not to point any fingers, I've noticed that The Higher-Level Trolls seem to 'magine us all to be living in a log cabin, wayyy up in da hills sitting next to a shiny rack of rifles with our sons Bubba, Larryl, Darryl and Darryl busy stewing up some squirrel soup--all of us, "of course", sporting John Deere hats or the latest Monsanto give-way T-shirts and "of course" with us being all too easily distracted by shiny things and bumps in the night. I suppose it could work in our favor them thinking that way. In any case, squirrel might be a bit too gamey for me.

P.S. John Deer hats are precious. Shh! Quiet... Bubba? Darryl? Did ya hear that?
    Last edited by allodial; 12-05-11 at 08:04 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

LOL! Quite an entertaining assumption and opinion about me. But I did not reference any one specific user on that post as you have. There is not hate here, I don't blame the people I blame the system. Technology has provided so many conveniences for us it is ridiculous, even this box here we use to communicate with is a poor substitute for real communication, complacency is at a all time high and keeps increasing. It is just another reason I plan on spending less time on these groups and more time of my own studies that have fallen behind on. I have a friend from Texas coming into town tonight for a couple days and we are going to do real communication.

I am impressed with such things as this one show on the discovery channel about Gold Mining, a 16 year old boy took over his grandfather's gold mine claim to try and keep it going on his summer break, instead of going to get a drivers license he just jumps on that heavy equipment and learns as he goes, even mostly manages the whole place himself. He does not make complaints much and bites his tongue on excuses and just does it, if he cannot do it then he spends time trying to figure out how to do it.

You seem to be expecting a lot more from me then what you are willing to do yourself, for that I cannot help you.
    Also you boast as if you allegedly already have your own answer, so why ask the question ?

You win, this ego is checking out.
    Don't run, son.
    You are about to receive a lesson on how to research.

You never answer a single question nor can you produce any resources.
    Time for me to show you how it's done.

Again, what about title theory states versus lien theory states with respect to mortgages?
    I'll give you some time before I unload on you.

Thank you Allodial. Believe me I will not be spending much time on it. All he does it would seem is defend his right not to be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Don't run, son.
    You are about to receive a lesson on how to research.

You never answer a single question nor can you produce any resources.
    Time for me to show you how it's done.

Again, what about title theory states versus lien theory states with respect to mortgages?
    I'll give you some time before I unload on you.
    I have my own method of research which fairs me pretty well, no thank you.

You missed it the first time and the second time, here it is again:

697.02 Nature of a mortgage.—A mortgage shall be held to be a specific lien on the property therein described, and not a conveyance of the legal title or of the right of possession.
    History.—ss. 1, 2, ch. 525, 1853; RS 1982; GS 2495; RGS 3837; CGL 5725.

Florida statutes, go look and prove me wrong if you think I am fabricating it.

Unload on me? have you ever stopped unloading on me?
    I was just here asked of a friend to share some information, i did not expect the treatment i got here. You have posted so many things of hearsay in here and have given even a lot less then I have, you claim you know something just because someone else said it and you call that research, no thank you.