Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: LAW states registration not required

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    A dual role, dual capacity, system in which lies both: 1) the ability, and the right of Divine appointment, to be an heir - and - 2) the possibility, and unfortunate likelihood for the majority of the time, to be a subject (trustee) to the estate originally created and granted to each of us. This is due to our lack of acknowledgement and coming forth as Heirs who are living, alive, competent, peaceable and rightful claimers to said estate.

The inheritance is a landed estate of property of our earthly bodies (land, dust) called the FIRST MIDDLE LAST (True Name + SURNAME). The creators of the land (body, baby) were mommy and daddy (obviously by the power of Yehovah who is Ultimate Owner of ALL Lands). The grantor of the estate is daddy in his SURNAME. The Certificate of Live Birth and Birth Certificates are Deeds to the land (body). Deeds require acknowledgement of BOTH parties in order to be EXECUTED. When not EXECUTED in law, the Deed is held in trust/escrow for the owner/heir; awaiting the coming forth of the rightful claim.

The actual mechanations of the proper steps of acknowledgement, execution and the compelling of performance are still somewhat elusive to me in order to bring these truths into fruition, with complete cooperation and absent unwarranted conflict, with the appointed guardians/wards of the estate.

I am in the midst of reading, studying and researching this aspect while I await the requested "Long Form" Certificate of Live Birth from the birth county clerk. I am with possession of the Birth Certificate which is potentially distinct from the COLB. Proper acknowledgement of both DEEDs and proper notice upon the trustees/servants of the acknowledged/executed estate is what I am concentrating on now.
    Thank you Anthony Joseph, you have a way with words that really works for me.
    I'm with you in this project; it's what I've always known I would have to do, but until now I never even knew how to ask the right questions, let alone find the right tools and equipment for the journey.

My case is somewhat unique in that I was "born or naturalized" in the "United States" at the age of 25, and I bought land for cash and without a mortgage. So I may have two deeds on my hands which are awaiting my acceptance.

I already was in possession of a "green card" and an SS# at the time the offer for naturalization was extended to me.
    What sticks out in my memory is when my mother, who was in charge of the process, told me in bewilderment that my German BC was not good enough for becoming a "US citizen" and that it would have to be "translated and put into a special format", at considerable cost, in order for the process to go through.
    I said that I could probably live without that, but she said that she would pay for it and do it for me, if I wanted it.
    I eventually took her up on the offer, not knowing the ultimate consequences of either accepting or declining.

The whole process struck me as being extremely convoluted and suspect at the time, because the progression of paperwork which I was asked to sign did not strike me as being the kind of paperwork which merely documents my presence as a human being.
    Quite to the contrary; it seemed to be the kind of paperwork I would expect the Catholic Church to issue to a family who donates their female offspring to a closed convent.

I've never seen "my" US BC, which was purchased by my mother at such cost.
    The process of "naturalization" started with lots of paperwork which was mailed to me, progressed to some personal interviews with INS officers, then more paperwork, and ultimately a "swearing-in ceremony" at a USDC in the city where I lived at the time, at the end of which I was issued a new SS card but with the same number as before, and a US passport application. I already had a STATE DL at the time, having had one since age 17.

I never came into possession of that BC though, and my mother tells me she cannot find it anymore.

Seems like the time has come for me to study up on deeds, and their acceptance and perhaps execution.
    Execution sounds violent to me, but perhaps it is a necessary violence?
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Humble pie is always a lot less bitter than eating crow!

Motla68 sent me three PMs that I think were regarding this correction. - Rather than simply post blatant citation for everybody. I am just mentioning that for people to consider the troubled dynamic here.

Thanks AJ for the translation into common english and your project sounds interesting. fB

Anthony Joseph
    Here is an interesting video commenting on the nature of the COLB and BC as DEEDs or perhaps DEATH CERTIFICATES.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RobbbRyder#p/u
    Last edited by Anthony Joseph; 12-12-11 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Here is an interesting video commenting on the nature of the COLB and BC as DEEDs or perhaps DEATH CERTIFICATES.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RobbbRyder#p/u
    Every time I try to listen to Robb RYTLEWSKI I get the distinct impression that he has no idea what he is talking about.
    I have never been able to sit through a whole video of his. Following his advice may not be a good idea, as in a blind-leading-the-blind scenario.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    Every time I try to listen to Robb RYTLEWSKI I get the distinct impression that he has no idea what he is talking about.
    I have never been able to sit through a whole video of his. Following his advice may not be a good idea, as in a blind-leading-the-blind scenario.

Do not trust in "Robb RYTLEWSKI". Do not follow his "advice". Do not trust in a "feeling" of whether he is right or wrong but rather listen to the opinion, follow the citations and research and test it against the Laws of God and His Scripture. common law is the unwritten law of reason based on Divine Law. There have been many men who came before us that recognized that any law written or spoken is moot absent foundation in Divine Law.

I never trust in any one man's opinion or offerings without testing it against others and ultimately the Law of the Creator. If it fails the test then discard it; but don't discard it out of hand because you "feel" the messenger is the "blind leading the blind".

Expanding on a comment I read just yesterday the curse is found at Nehemiah 10 where the Babylonian Occupation in Israel (Jews) signed swearing to uphold the Law. Note that they read the law before the people (the beneficiaries). One day in the Messianic Jewish synagogue we thought the Law was the Torah (Pentateuch) and spent three hours reading the Book of Genesis out loud before we realized the "Law" was the Laws of Moses - Exodus 20-24:7. Skip to that last verse for a glimpse of the conditions - either sign on or die!

In the United States, license plates are issued by an agency of the state or territorial government, and in the case of the District of Columbia the District government. Some Native American tribes also issue plates. The U.S. federal government issues plates only for its own vehicle fleet and for vehicles owned by foreign diplomats. Are you foreign to the United States?

Until the 1980s, diplomatic plates were issued by the state in which the consulate or embassy was located. Source

Since you want to operate a vehicle why don’t you go to the source and ask "How" to obtain the plate and requirements for insurance?

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    In the United States, license plates are issued by an agency of the state or territorial government, and in the case of the District of Columbia the District government. Some Native American tribes also issue plates. The U.S. federal government issues plates only for its own vehicle fleet and for vehicles owned by foreign diplomats. Are you foreign to the United States?

Until the 1980s, diplomatic plates were issued by the state in which the consulate or embassy was located. Source

Since you want to operate a vehicle why don’t you go to the source and ask "How" to obtain the plate and requirements for insurance?
    Brilliant!

You are eligible for a no-fee passport book only if:

I?m interested in getting a passport, but I?m confused on which one, and I don?t want to be charged for one:

? You are an officer or employee of the U.S. Government, traveling abroad for the U.S. Government
    ? You are the dependent of someone traveling abroad for the U.S. Government, and will accompany them on their assignment
    ? You are exempt by law from payment of the passport fee
    ? You have a letter from the American Battle Monuments Commission stating that you are traveling overseas in honor of a deceased family member in the U.S. Armed Forces

So I started to look up about the passports:

Link, Link, Link, Link, Link