The right to travel is a part of the 'liberty' of which the citizen cannot be deprived without due process of law under the Fifth Amendment. If that "liberty" is to be regulated, it must be pursuant to the law-making functions of the Congress(such as those attempting to assert their rights)...

"judicial immunity," which enables a judge to render....Regardless of due process rights, regardless of absolutely anything.

when a vacated judge can decide, with absolutely zero consequences, whatever he chooses to decide? his opinion his bond is getting your DRIVER FACE in for a personal performance .THATS THE BOND BOMB [SNLs Johnny Lovitz ] ACTING

A Bond is Not an Insurance Policy.
A Bond guarantees Performance.
?So if i hold on2 my office my judge holds a vacant ?office
An office bond protects the public, the State, and taxes(allows) liens. If you breach a contract, fail to perform services which you have been paid for, and/or fail to pay an account which services were obtained, the bond could be liened. When the bond company pays out damages, this value must be paid back to the bonding company.
There are no courts of law, only commercial courts. There are no judges, only executive administrators. And while these black robed fruitcakes may have "legal" immunity, they are not immune to law. lien a vacant judge good luck What u can do is run like hell from due process and those rights that the liberty benefits admin .and its executive hold power of attorney over citizens . The solution is travel light IDENTIFICATION is administrative if your on the freeway unless your traveling and can demonstrate competence for travel with them powers of attorney attorney in fact Was it always this way?
There wasn't always legislation displacing the common law. Automobile regulation began in the early 1900's. Here is an excellent paper that thoroughly explores the transitional period when decisions could go either way: The Orphaned Right: The Right to Travel by Automobile, 1890-1950. google it .