Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Create a “Right to Travel document:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Create a “Right to Travel document:

Create a “Right to Travel document:

” write down an affidavit of facts as you know them. You can make it as simple or as complex as you wish. Then, have it notarized. Take it to a Notary Public and have them notarize your signature on your “Right to Travel document.” (You might want to use some other form of identification: Examples: Passport, Firearms ID, etc…instead of a “driver’s license” to verify your ID to the Notary Public.)
    Once it is notarized, then you can take it to local state’s Secretary of State’s Office, and have your “Right to Travel” document “APOSTILLED” under the International Treaty of the Convention of the Hague. The state’s secretary, acting for the Secretary of State of the United States, will take and affix a cover letter acknowledging its’ official status as an APOSTILLE of the Convention of the Hague, then they will punch holes in the document, put a ribbon through the holes and emboss their state’s seal to it. (Many states as sovereign republics, have signed this treaty as well.)

The “Apostille” is an international notary, recognized by every country that is a signatory of the “Convention de la Haye du 5 octobre 1961” (and, even by some nations, who are not part of the treaty.)

Then, you will have an “official” document to show anyone who would challenge your lawful “Right to Travel” freely,
    Last edited by Frederick Burrell; 08-28-11 at 05:42 PM.

Would you be able to do this without getting the certificate of title (a security interest) released, and rescinding the tags and plates and your driver's license to the STATE? It seems like you would have to rescind your registrations/contracts to the STATE before being able to do this.
    Or can this part (rescinding registrations/contracts) be ignored because they are fraudulent?

Commercial Traffic is registered legally the regulatory branch DMV takes commercial applications interstate trafficking why oranges leave Fla. forget the terms like traveling or driving . Traffic means your in it or you are It . So the traffic stop is arresting commercial traffic . in the world of the world . nobody gets a pass . Restricted endorsement is holding a DRIVER and its identification who is restricting your ability too identify yourself. Driver,s license doesn't exist your commercial DRIVER or your not. why your asked for a drivers license when your holding a Driver license what test did we take. can u load a semi truck up with oranges or just one orange and not be in commerce .Keep the identification you applied for as competence a driver license is only required when your a professional did you take a Kenworth Or Freightliner for your DRIVER test. if you took a passenger car test thats all the competence you demonstrate a sunday driver never took a test back in the day sunday had no commercial traffic downtown . I haven't any RIGHTS a DRIVER has regulations Formed in 1903 by the merger of The Team Drivers International Union and The Teamsters National Union The union was formed in 1903 when the Team Drivers International Union (1899) merged with the Teamsters National Union (1902). Local deliverymen using horse-drawn vehicles remained the core membership until the 1930s, when they were superseded by intercity truck drivers. Nothing but competence and the knowledge too author that competence . Authority who is the author{ Create a “Right to Travel document: on whose authority } Drivers are Proffered Driver,s Definition of driver's license
    : a license issued under governmental authority that permits the holder to operate a motor vehicle. DRIVERS While the term may refer to anybody who drives for a living, it usually implies a driver of an elegant passenger vehicle such as a horse-drawn carriage, luxury sedan, motor coach, or especially a limousine; those who operate buses or non-passenger vehicles are generally referred to as "drivers". So lets be specific on authority and its identification. Again David Merrill has already demonstrated how identification results in agency. .How will u be paying in lawful notes or debt notes

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    So lets be specific on authority and its identification.
    I agree.. let's be specific..

My question still stands: Do I have to file for a release of the security interest (certificate of title) and rescind the tags plates, and other evidence of registration before invoking my right to travel via a notarized and apostilled affidavit? Though this consent derived out of ignorance, it would still be considered a breach of contract, right? Or is this (rescinding CoT etc.) not necessary because it is unlawful, and therefor void?

I believe that what you are after is power of attorney. I have authority in living trust. So I was able to transfer titles in the example.

In other words, if somebody else has the power of attorney over the title of the vehicle, have them be the trustee, or sign power of attorney to you, so that you can be the trustee.

I may be misunderstanding you...

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I believe that what you are after is power of attorney. I have authority in living trust. So I was able to transfer titles in the example.

In other words, if somebody else has the power of attorney over the title of the vehicle, have them be the trustee, or sign power of attorney to you, so that you can be the trustee.

I may be misunderstanding you...
    This sounds like it might be where my confusion is. I have heard of the power of attorney in passing from time to time without giving it much thought because I associated it with (probably incorrectly) the right to be appointed one along with some other (also probably incorrect) assumptions. However, in other threads of this site I have heard the phrase used in a peculiar fashion. I have only read this about "power of attorney." I do not find it helpful because there are no references explaining any of the mechanics of the document; if I knew about this more it might be of some help. If you have any material that will or might help please share!

Entertainment night moves mysteries without any clues feeding from scraps never starve but you will earn a better place at your own table. nobody is a Name Where the judge fails: The contract never appears into the trial. A license may be evidence that a contract exists. The contract still needs to be addressed and made part of the case — yet never is.

An artificial entity like a state can only operate on its paper.
    Last edited by xparte; 03-07-18 at 06:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulution View Post
    This sounds like it might be where my confusion is. I have heard of the power of attorney in passing from time to time without giving it much thought because I associated it with (probably incorrectly) the right to be appointed one along with some other (also probably incorrect) assumptions. However, in other threads of this site I have heard the phrase used in a peculiar fashion. I have only read this about "power of attorney." I do not find it helpful because there are no references explaining any of the mechanics of the document; if I knew about this more it might be of some help. If you have any material that will or might help please share!
    In a most simple sense you give people your name; specifying that you are an individual subject to law. I just recalled a 42x2 system of thought in an old movie - The Gods Must Be Crazy. The opening scene is of a tribe in unity and a pilot throws out a pop bottle landing in the sand. Now there is only one pop bottle to go around and the members of the Tribe find the shortage and separate mentally. They become individuals.

The Name of God upon you authorizes your priesthood, or your commercial priestcraft as it has turned out. But that is only an illusion. Christians read Paul completely backwards considering the 501(C)(3) structure is exactly what Paul designed by being convicted of treason against Israel. In other words Paul designed exactly what western Christianity is - from protective custody in Rome. Why would Paul be writing letters when he could simply visit and speak? He spent his last five years in protective custody with the last three in house arrest with mail privileges. So we have the Epistles. My revelation, the emotional epiphany anyway, comes with the understanding of cause and effect - that we create gravity with the Separation, and that is the charge - Original Sin - so that circumambulation can process Ficonacci in 3-D and we appear in human form:

Attachment 5061

I came across it in sacred geometry encoded into discussion about North for the North Wall of the Lodge in the southern hemisphere. In other words the Coriolis Effect would make the seashells spin the other direction in the southern hemisphere without Circumambulation:

Name:  circumambulation 1.jpg
Views: 587
Size:  190.9 KB

Name:  Secret Mathematical Knowledge small.jpg
Views: 632
Size:  116.1 KB

The whole idea of usury (interest) on loans is created out of the notion Israel is separate from the man borrowing. [Or worse, that the Bank and the Fund are Israel.] Perhaps the worst of it is how by misinterpreting the nomenclature of the week as sacred - never drop Friday because of the lunar cycle (29.5 days does not equal 4x7=28 days) - but that everybody was on a seven-year schedule for releasing the private loan debt. The seven year release was read into the national Jubilee to mean everybody was on the same schedule rather than if I lend you money today, in seven years if you have not paid me back then I must forgive the outstanding debt. If you can feel me here, what the Law does is defeat any notion of sustainable debt.

That is why my video has changed things. At the crux of Power of Attorney is knowing His Name as Yours. Quit COUNTING ON the Congregation to create an Identity of God outside of yourself. That is Godforming and will always become an addiction at best; making excommunication very painful withdrawal indeed:

Name:  name in agent.jpg
Views: 749
Size:  112.2 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-07-18 at 09:40 AM.

The Orphaned Right: The Right to Travel by Automobile, 1890-1950.

The right to travel is a part of the 'liberty' of which the citizen cannot be deprived without due process of law under the Fifth Amendment. If that "liberty" is to be regulated, it must be pursuant to the law-making functions of the Congress(such as those attempting to assert their rights)...

"judicial immunity," which enables a judge to render....Regardless of due process rights, regardless of absolutely anything.

when a vacated judge can decide, with absolutely zero consequences, whatever he chooses to decide? his opinion his bond is getting your DRIVER FACE in for a personal performance .THATS THE BOND BOMB [SNLs Johnny Lovitz ] ACTING

A Bond is Not an Insurance Policy.
    A Bond guarantees Performance.
    ?So if i hold on2 my office my judge holds a vacant ?office
    An office bond protects the public, the State, and taxes(allows) liens. If you breach a contract, fail to perform services which you have been paid for, and/or fail to pay an account which services were obtained, the bond could be liened. When the bond company pays out damages, this value must be paid back to the bonding company.
    There are no courts of law, only commercial courts. There are no judges, only executive administrators. And while these black robed fruitcakes may have "legal" immunity, they are not immune to law. lien a vacant judge good luck What u can do is run like hell from due process and those rights that the liberty benefits admin .and its executive hold power of attorney over citizens . The solution is travel light IDENTIFICATION is administrative if your on the freeway unless your traveling and can demonstrate competence for travel with them powers of attorney attorney in fact Was it always this way?
    There wasn't always legislation displacing the common law. Automobile regulation began in the early 1900's. Here is an excellent paper that thoroughly explores the transitional period when decisions could go either way: The Orphaned Right: The Right to Travel by Automobile, 1890-1950. google it .

Quote Originally Posted by Soulution View Post
    Authority is power of attorney if your not a DRIVER than the police have no POA over your travel providing the automobile has tags and insurance in any NAME the only right on the road is might/ explanation is much faster with finding how u identify yourself The law is no greater than the truth if u hold the DRIVER privilege explaining its your right to travel means your not identifying with the commercial privilege but rather agreement is your competence too travel without government identification .The document is called a Power of Attorney, and the person named to make decisions on your behalf is called an “Attorney-in-Fact” (otherwise known as an Agent)You Solution can use the power of attorney to do anything that [he as DRIVER] would be able to do if he was the one signing a document (within the confines of the language of the power of attorney). The issue is that he is not going to be driving the car if he isn't a DRIVER . I would try to take the POA in and get the car registered, but if they say they can't do it, you should consider using the POA to title the car in your first and middle name and then get tags in your first and middle name. Just look at what David has already provided Its no coincidence that two things happen when your IDENTIFICATION is presumptive . Driving is a Privilege, Not a Right. Driving is not a constitutional right. You get your drivers license based on the skills you have and the rules you agree to follow. After you get your driving license you must continue to demonstrate your ability to drive safely on the road. or in this case travel demonstrating traveling as after i passed a required DRIVER test to obtain competence for insurance purposes only. officer Take note i will be presenting you No DRIVERS LICENSE for any identification purposes. This is a alternative to being NAMED a DRIVER and a driver gets all the benefits. David Merrill of the VAN PELT Family has given the free recital pick u a banjo or a violin. plenty strings to bend any solution under a given set of conditions The right to travel is a part of the 'liberty' of which the citizen cannot be deprived without due process of law under the Fifth Amendment. If that "liberty" is to be regulated, it must be pursuant to the law-making functions of the Congress LIBERTY of which the CITIZEN CAN BE DEPRIVED OF WITH DUE Process ATTORNEY OF FACT IS AT LIBERTY TO TAKE THAT DRIVER AND FIFTH HIS AMENDMENTS A DRIVER TAKES THE FIFTH by default . Whats a citizen again? travel light my friend. saving franklins for MERRILL