The relationship of principal and agent Me living can be or act as the liability principal and the DRIVER as ME is that presumptive act agent agency. for Me being the only .principal I can rebut the presumption and not be liable for the BENEFITS like jail fines impounds. An agent has authority, in an emergency WHAT who flashes red lights;EMERGENCY VEHICLES to do all such acts for the purpose of protecting his principal from loss as would be done by a person of ordinary prudence in his own case, under similar circumstances. It is created when a person is entrusted with another’s property. This becomes necessary for the person to do something to preserve that property although he has no express authority to do so. There must be already some existing contractual relationship between the principal & the person who acts on his behalf. There are three conditions whereby it may be created if the conditions are fulfilled. The conditions are it must be impossible for the agent to get the principal’s instruction, the agent’s action is necessary and agent of necessity has acted in good faith. Paramedics Police are agencies acting on good faith. Power of Attorney is knowing His Name as Yours. The Principal can terminate an Agent's authority at any time without having to give notice. If the trust between the Agent and Principal has broken down, it is not reasonable to allow the Principal to remain at risk in any transactions that the Agent might conclude during a period of notice.Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal and Notice to
Principal is Notice to Agent.Normally, a person is not restricting by the contract which is made on his behalf without his authority. But if a person allows a third party to believe A is his agent, however, when A is not his agent and the third party believe that A is his agent, the person will be estoppels from defending the existence of agent.The disfavor with which estoppel is viewed is as resolute as it is harsh[1]: the concept is “little favored” and found only in “rare and unusual circumstances.”[2] Public policy is against it, too, especially where public revenues are concerned RRE–VENUE with little or no regard for a party’s detrimental reliance. [3] Further, it is wholly unwise to rely on the representations – or actions even – of an agent of the local government, where the possibility exists that the agent has exceeded his or her authority. Such reliance is a bad estoppel bet, with courts showing a distinct lack of sympathy for anyone who has failed to do due diligence as to whether the agent works within the scope of his or her authority."It is the principle by which a party is precluded from denying any material fact the office is the NAME and all your agency

Finally, inaction on the part of a local entity is not enough to support a claim for estoppel ignorance of agency no Vacant Office is it me or my NAMED AGENT running one. Endorsements my effort and commentary are complementary towards the SSC its Administration and any discourse my interpretations invoke .