Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Create a “Right to Travel document:

The relationship of principal and agent Me living can be or act as the liability principal and the DRIVER as ME is that presumptive act agent agency. for Me being the only .principal I can rebut the presumption and not be liable for the BENEFITS like jail fines impounds. An agent has authority, in an emergency WHAT who flashes red lights;EMERGENCY VEHICLES to do all such acts for the purpose of protecting his principal from loss as would be done by a person of ordinary prudence in his own case, under similar circumstances. It is created when a person is entrusted with another’s property. This becomes necessary for the person to do something to preserve that property although he has no express authority to do so. There must be already some existing contractual relationship between the principal & the person who acts on his behalf. There are three conditions whereby it may be created if the conditions are fulfilled. The conditions are it must be impossible for the agent to get the principal’s instruction, the agent’s action is necessary and agent of necessity has acted in good faith. Paramedics Police are agencies acting on good faith. Power of Attorney is knowing His Name as Yours. The Principal can terminate an Agent's authority at any time without having to give notice. If the trust between the Agent and Principal has broken down, it is not reasonable to allow the Principal to remain at risk in any transactions that the Agent might conclude during a period of notice.Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal and Notice to
    Principal is Notice to Agent.Normally, a person is not restricting by the contract which is made on his behalf without his authority. But if a person allows a third party to believe A is his agent, however, when A is not his agent and the third party believe that A is his agent, the person will be estoppels from defending the existence of agent.The disfavor with which estoppel is viewed is as resolute as it is harsh[1]: the concept is “little favored” and found only in “rare and unusual circumstances.”[2] Public policy is against it, too, especially where public revenues are concerned RRE–VENUE with little or no regard for a party’s detrimental reliance. [3] Further, it is wholly unwise to rely on the representations – or actions even – of an agent of the local government, where the possibility exists that the agent has exceeded his or her authority. Such reliance is a bad estoppel bet, with courts showing a distinct lack of sympathy for anyone who has failed to do due diligence as to whether the agent works within the scope of his or her authority."It is the principle by which a party is precluded from denying any material fact the office is the NAME and all your agency

Finally, inaction on the part of a local entity is not enough to support a claim for estoppel ignorance of agency no Vacant Office is it me or my NAMED AGENT running one. Endorsements my effort and commentary are complementary towards the SSC its Administration and any discourse my interpretations invoke .

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    The relationship of principal and agent Me living can be or act as the liability principal and the DRIVER as ME is that presumptive act agent agency. for Me being the only .principal I can rebut the presumption and not be liable for the BENEFITS like jail fines impounds. An agent has authority, in an emergency WHAT who flashes red lights;EMERGENCY VEHICLES to do all such acts for the purpose of protecting his principal from loss as would be done by a person of ordinary prudence in his own case, under similar circumstances. It is created when a person is entrusted with another’s property. This becomes necessary for the person to do something to preserve that property although he has no express authority to do so. There must be already some existing contractual relationship between the principal & the person who acts on his behalf. There are three conditions whereby it may be created if the conditions are fulfilled. The conditions are it must be impossible for the agent to get the principal’s instruction, the agent’s action is necessary and agent of necessity has acted in good faith. Paramedics Police are agencies acting on good faith. Power of Attorney is knowing His Name as Yours. The Principal can terminate an Agent's authority at any time without having to give notice. If the trust between the Agent and Principal has broken down, it is not reasonable to allow the Principal to remain at risk in any transactions that the Agent might conclude during a period of notice.Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal and Notice to
    Principal is Notice to Agent.Normally, a person is not restricting by the contract which is made on his behalf without his authority. But if a person allows a third party to believe A is his agent, however, when A is not his agent and the third party believe that A is his agent, the person will be estoppels from defending the existence of agent.The disfavor with which estoppel is viewed is as resolute as it is harsh[1]: the concept is “little favored” and found only in “rare and unusual circumstances.”[2] Public policy is against it, too, especially where public revenues are concerned RRE–VENUE with little or no regard for a party’s detrimental reliance. [3] Further, it is wholly unwise to rely on the representations – or actions even – of an agent of the local government, where the possibility exists that the agent has exceeded his or her authority. Such reliance is a bad estoppel bet, with courts showing a distinct lack of sympathy for anyone who has failed to do due diligence as to whether the agent works within the scope of his or her authority."It is the principle by which a party is precluded from denying any material fact the office is the NAME and all your agency

Finally, inaction on the part of a local entity is not enough to support a claim for estoppel ignorance of agency no Vacant Office is it me or my NAMED AGENT running one. Endorsements my effort and commentary are complementary towards the SSC its Administration and any discourse my interpretations invoke .
    I think you are good in that trained or poorly trained any officer will bump into the irrevocable trust called Government. The estoppel might be clerk malfeasance and that the license has never been properly suspended. So therefore memorize the license issuance # and count on the background check before a Stop.

the license has never been properly suspended. The probation and prohibition were 18 months 5k fine for evading police and dangerous driving on my way too police station to also report the hit and run .when that didnt fly a 2nd 18 month order with 5k in restitution to the victims insurance co for hit and run accident and damages the probation agent was unsuccessful in getting Wanessa insurance co to claim a further 5k as my insurance paid it out 3 days after the court clerk filed the informations 72hr clean hands people. Probation Agent said they wannessa never got back to him thats hilarious a court ordering him too hook me 5k . So my test renewing the contract as privilege OR [re in state THE CONTRACT] if the DRIVER policy gets terminated, then the SSI coverage can be renewed. This process of putting the insurance policy back on the commercial side OR the new insurance BOND after a lapse is known as reinstatement. a 3 year license renewal policy and its insurance maturity on DRIVERS date of birth. So the insolvency is re in traduce when you need a word that means "to injure by speaking ill of PRINCIPAL done with AGENT .Strategically influence accelerated commercialization of re in state Fictions self-driving agency vehicles,

“declaration of trust.” avoid Probate give up all claims ownership rights to the assets in the Trust, as well as your right to change the terms and conditions of the trust. No benefits no warrants no trust Money has no guts. Fiduciary Fairy and oz.

I had to read it twice but it sounds like nothing has happened except your license has expired and you feel it is time to renew it? And you anticipate that you will pull a lot of non-actions off the back shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    “declaration of trust.” avoid Probate give up all claims ownership rights to the assets in the Trust, as well as your right to change the terms and conditions of the trust. No benefits no warrants no trust Money has no guts. Fiduciary Fairy and oz.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1048...7526349595729/

Quite the opposite approach by Ken Dost...

Embedded below if link fails...

https://dostaffixedacations.wordpres...lf-governance/

https://m.facebook.com/kdost1

HERE IS what you need to really know about that all caps fiction so many of you are so blindly willing to castigate and give back (fools)
    The FIRST MIDDLE LAST or FIRST LAST or whatever legal name is on the bc or by legal change.
    it is a CAPITALIZED entity - get it ???!!! as in corporate equity - as in preferred shares of the USA corporation.
    it is this CAPITALIZED entity of same name First Middle Last to which is matches that has been borrowed from time over again as private equity of your private corporation, that too is also the ESTATE and PRIVATE FINANCIAL INSTITUTION . that is belonging to the living American National who is foreign and an unincorporated association - thereby NATIONAL ASSOCIATION......
    So in terms of what you the living man is to all this - you are the trustee to every borrowing they have made, as every borrowing creates a trust.....here is the proof ..
    and because we are idiots who see nothing but a fiction part of the bad bad corporation - we have missed the most important part in all this ....we followed blindly behind those trusted for their knowledge, which is spun around hate and bias and not a full unbiased view but their view, that we have adopted as ours...

How do you change the bad bad evil corporations than ???
    you take responsibility for your shit, take stock of your corporation, take control of your life displaces one slot that some asshole has taken from you - whether good, bad, knowing or not, you have displaced someone who has taken your principal .....

You want self governance ? ....yup this does it
    you want control over your life ? yup does that too
    You want the ability to travel unaccosted? does that
    You want to change the world?....here is your shot, the question is are you gonna remain for the good or be absorbed into greed and evil, becoming just another cog in the wheel of a corrupt system.......YOU ARE IN THE DRIVERS SEAT NOW

you can perform competent due diligence and control
    or you can stick with the lost souls of hate and bias who have poisoned minds, just another form of indoctrination

Last edited by doug555; 03-10-18 at 01:41 PM.

No docket now thats recorded its own shelf life? with out one agent addressing me first middle Name or NAME as how its been 4 yrs presenting competence over account has seen due diligence on my behalf. but competence and commercial profiles aren't challenging enough under administrative suspension its hard too avoid Probate in bracelets in the prisoner box give up all claims ownership rights to the assets in the Trust, kid napping no punk and not sleeping. maybe born yesterday but i been up all night the home bench warrant kit. with the paperless kidnap ride along in unmarked none identification car all volunteers willing go what about the few that get a forced identification well a residency is address how they dress Me . The benefit of identification i know who you are but dont re present as i wont re present me I will be me. stories are a dime a fake dozen but its me not paper on the pillow with my head too the wall.My case never got heard at the hearings Me with no voice no standing whos pleading.

becoming just another cog in the wheel of a corrupt system.......YOU ARE IN THE DRIVERS SEAT NOW just identified as such but i put my competent identity cogs in that wheel they just got a bigger chain. competent due diligence are now full circle with no chain
    you can perform competent due diligence and control clerks ignorance
    or you can stick with the lost souls of hate and bias who have poisoned minds, just another form of indoctrination yes competence in not using government applications begging is the vehicle for indoctrinating a bias identification systematic theology i was born with out it. endorsement inheritance try giving it back there not compelled or even competent to accommodate the truth its on there business card the duties u cant force them or fire them. I evidence the discourse not the signature my embellished identification is it real.

The DRIVER showed But his contract never appears into the hearing that appears to be a trial . A license may be evidence that a contract exists. The contract still needs to be addressed and made part of the case — yet never is. David your experience intelligence and documentation on these matters are transparent. My thuggery dosed commentary is not alternative just complement. The contract still needs to be addressed and made part of the case — yet never is if a DRIVER APPEARS the contract has been addressed appearances CORRECTS ALL MISTAKES and defects What you are promised in this country is Due Process and that is not as much as many people think. It really boils down to this: You get notice of the charges against you and the opportunity to dispute them. Does your ticket do these things? If so, you're on the hook. IDENTIFICATION for appearance only

I think my contract is:

For the privilege of operating a motor vehicle:

1. I have no revoked license in this or any other State
    2. I do not have narcolepsy or any other sudden losses of consciousness
    3. I will abide in the laws of this State.