the license has never been properly suspended. The probation and prohibition were 18 months 5k fine for evading police and dangerous driving on my way too police station to also report the hit and run .when that didnt fly a 2nd 18 month order with 5k in restitution to the victims insurance co for hit and run accident and damages the probation agent was unsuccessful in getting Wanessa insurance co to claim a further 5k as my insurance paid it out 3 days after the court clerk filed the informations 72hr clean hands people. Probation Agent said they wannessa never got back to him thats hilarious a court ordering him too hook me 5k . So my test renewing the contract as privilege OR [re in state THE CONTRACT] if the DRIVER policy gets terminated, then the SSI coverage can be renewed. This process of putting the insurance policy back on the commercial side OR the new insurance BOND after a lapse is known as reinstatement. a 3 year license renewal policy and its insurance maturity on DRIVERS date of birth. So the insolvency is re in traduce when you need a word that means "to injure by speaking ill of PRINCIPAL done with AGENT .Strategically influence accelerated commercialization of re in state Fictions self-driving agency vehicles,