Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enfranchise

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Enfranchise

TO ENFRANCHISE. To make free to incorporate a man in a society or body politic. Cunn. L. D. h. t. Vide Disfranchise.

Source: Bouvier's Law Dictionary (1856).
    enfranchise.
    early 15c., "to set free," from O.Fr. enfranchiss-, prp. stem of enfranchir "to set or make free; grant a franchise to;" from en- "make, put in" (see en- (1)) + franc "free" (see franchise). Meaning "to admit to membership in a state" (generally with reference to voting privileges) is from 1680s. Related: Enfranchised; enfranchisement.

Source: Online Etymology Dictionary
    One's person incorporates them into another domain.
    The joining of one domain to another.

The birth certificate and name is for purposes of joining he or she that claims such document on assumpsit to the domain of judicial or revenue schemes.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post

The birth certificate and name is for purposes of joining he or she that claims such document on assumpsit to the domain of judicial or revenue schemes.

Hollywood captured for a brief snapshot the franchise on the Temple. Behind that is donations being great enough that the priests were hoarding the drachma and shekel coins. Then they leased space in the courtyard for the moneychangers to gouge the pilgrims, selling the local "acceptable" coinage at a markup.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Hollywood captured for a brief snapshot the franchise on the Temple. Behind that is donations being great enough that the priests were hoarding the drachma and shekel coins. Then they leased space in the courtyard for the moneychangers to gouge the pilgrims, selling the local "acceptable" coinage at a markup.
    That is a commercial franchise.
    Although this is a legitimate sense of the term, my intent of this thread was to provide support for my "incorporation theory".

The birth certificate along with the legal name incorporates a human being into a society or corporation. Upon bestowal, an abstract capacity is then laid upon the human being i.e. a person(a).

The society or corporation is an abstract of mind. It is incorporeal This abstract interacts with other abstracts, i.e a person(a). The human being is the agent of the abstract (person) giving it life and action. All the better that said human mistakes the abstract for his actual self.

The first fiction is the name or appellation.
    Birth certificates come later in history.

On a historical note, franchise typically refers to the privilege of voting.
    In England, the privilege of voting was bound to the possession in land of a freehold tenure.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 10-07-11 at 08:21 PM.

Certificates of Incorporation

Incorporation, n (15c)

1) The formation of a legal corporation
    2) Constitutional law. The process of applying the provisions of the Bill of Rights to the states by interpreting the 14th Amendment Due Process Clause as encompassing those provisions.

Blacks Law 4th.

Joshua 6:24
    Then they burned the whole city and everything in it, but they put the silver and gold and the articles of bronze and iron into the treasury of the LORD’s house.

Florida

I wonder if enfranchisement is similar to matriculation?

Enfranchise = to "this state" and "the state" issue?

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    enfranchise.
    early 15c., "to set free," from O.Fr. enfranchiss-, prp. stem of enfranchir "to set or make free; grant a franchise to;" from en- "make, put in" (see en- (1)) + franc "free" (see franchise). Meaning "to admit to membership in a state" (generally with reference to voting privileges) is from 1680s. Related: Enfranchised; enfranchisement.

Do you think this also might have something to do with the difference between the phrases "this state" and "the state?"

"To admit to membership in a state," one would have to be in "this state" for this to be so.

Remaining outside the enfranchisement, one is in "the state" which is foreign to "this state."

The word games these people play is fantastically outrageous! Say or admit to the wrong thing, and you've just lost your rights.

Quote Originally Posted by KnowLaw View Post
    Do you think this also might have something to do with the difference between the phrases "this state" and "the state?"

"To admit to membership in a state," one would have to be in "this state" for this to be so.

Remaining outside the enfranchisement, one is in "the state" which is foreign to "this state."

The word games these people play is fantastically outrageous! Say or admit to the wrong thing, and you've just lost your rights.
    The "this state" and "the state" has to do with who the territorial overlord is and their rules are.
    There are federal areas within states ...

Palani (from another board) and Alfred Adask have more information.

Or adopting a bastard... affiliation.

Notice that the State became threatened by my using the Great Seal.

Name:  20mlien23assent.jpg
Views: 500
Size:  47.3 KB

So I accepted the position of trustee for the resulting trust and they published my lien.

Name:  20mlienoriginalreturn.jpg
Views: 497
Size:  64.8 KB

Name:  20mliendateofpublicatio.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  43.9 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I believe there are federal states and federal citizens too.

The State, “this state” and Extraterritorial Jurisdiction. http://adask.files.wordpress.com/201...ial-jurisd.pdf

Interesting to note:

The federales removed the gold from domestic circulation in A.D. 1933. They stopped coining silver coins in A.D. 1964 and stopped redeeming paper “silver certificates” with silver dollars in A.D. 1968. Thus, domestically, the paper dollar was a fiat currency by A.D.1968. Foreign-held paper dollars could still be redeemed with gold until A.D. 1971 when President Nixon closed the “gold window” and the paper dollar became a pure fiat currency.

The Ninth Amendment - U.S. Constitution. The Ninth Amendment (Amendment IX) to the United States Constitution, which is part of the Bill of Rights, addresses rights of the people that are not specifically enumerated in the Constitution.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninth_A...s_Constitution & http://constitution.findlaw.com/amen...amendment.html

Unenumerated rights are legal rights inferred from other legal rights that are officiated in a retrievable form codified by law institutions, such as in written constitutions, but are not themselves expressly coded or "enumerated" among the explicit writ of the law. [1] Alternative terminology sometimes used are: implied rights, natural rights, background rights, and fundamental rights. [1]

Unenumerated rights may alternatively refer to a situation when an individual or group of people delegate limited powers to a government. "If a line can be drawn between the powers granted and the rights retained, it would seem to be the same thing, whether the latter be secured by declaring that they shall not be abridged, or that the former shall not be extended."[2]

Unenumerated rights will be actual rights insofar as they necessitate the systematization of positively enumerated rights anywhere laws would become logically incoherent, or could not be adhered to or maintained in the exclusion of those unenumerated items as rights. Examples of this include federal systems where constituent member constitutions have to be interpreted in relation to their membership in the federal whole, adjudicative of whether authority is rightfully devolved or more rightly federative.[1]

This term alternatively, is used loosely to mean any perceived rights, often considered peremptory or intuitively fiat (such as rights innate to each individual or inherent to mankind),[1] that are without expression or instance of articulation & without consideration of the necessity to their existence extrapolated from the logical unity of other positive rights. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninth_A...s_Constitution

Expounding of the law Matthew 5:17-48. The Fulfillment of the Law
    17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven. http://www.biblestudytools.com/matth...atthew+5:17-48
    Last edited by Chex; 09-17-13 at 03:15 PM.