Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: sample 1040

sample 1040

a while ago i was travelling the forums and thought i saw a 1040 with the 'lawful money' verbage on it on one of the last lines of page 2.
    i have been unable to find the picture nor the thread for rereading.
    can the link be shared and the picture...

stoneFree
    I think the sample form you recall originates here:
    http://www.myprivateaudio.com/Guest-...tml#anchor_317

Up near the top Example 1040 Form

This example is what you are looking for, I believe:

Lawful Money 1040 Example.

That was prepared by tax preparer John Henry DOE and accompanies the Talkshoe Show from 9/1/11 found Click Here.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-13-11 at 10:10 AM.

Debtor forms really, if the SSA owns the SSN, the state owns the DL and the COLB title what does it have to do with you all?

I prefer to fill out creditors forms instead as it is the energy from man that makes it all happen. A couple months ago I went to a local IRS office and in so man words laid it all out what I knew about the system, asked them for the EIN number associated with the TIN and they gave it to me. Agent said she could not tell me, but could write it down for me, I asked her how long ago it was created and she said many years ago and asked why there has not been any filings for that account, my interpretation was that it happened the same time the SSN was created and since no filings the estate has basically been sitting there abandoned. She also mentioned that this EIN was for a Grantors Trust. I thanked her with a smile and a thumbs up , walked out.

Very interesting Motla,
    key words = *went to IRS office... asked them for EIN associated with TIN... EIN was for a Grantor Trust... *why has there not been any filings for that account?, hmmmm...
    ...so would a grantor Trust with an EIN be filing a 1040? food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by MT Konig View Post
    Very interesting Motla,
    key words = *went to IRS office... asked them for EIN associated with TIN... EIN was for a Grantor Trust... *why has there not been any filings for that account?, hmmmm...
    ...so would a grantor Trust with an EIN be filing a 1040? food for thought.
    Exactly, quite the opposite was my point, why are we fooling around with the SSN and 1040, if the number is property of the federal government then what does it have to do with us having liability for the filings? EINs is for 1041s.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Exactly, quite the opposite was my point, why are we fooling around with the SSN and 1040, if the number is property of the federal government then what does it have to do with us having liability for the filings? EINs is for 1041s.
    IMHO: that would be called UNDERTAKING creating a Cestui Que USE in you FBO the Federal Government.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

President / Employee / Shareholder < - > Executor / Trustee / Beneficiary . If one is the only Certificate shareholder for an Estate, what does that make them?

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    President / Employee / Shareholder < - > Executor / Trustee / Beneficiary . If one is the only Certificate shareholder for an Estate, what does that make them?
    Is an employee a trustee?
    The executive board or management are the trustees.

Employees are merely agents of the corporation entitled not to its benefits aside from what is agreed upon by contract.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Is an employee a trustee?
    The executive board or management are the trustees.

Employees are merely agents of the corporation entitled not to its benefits aside from what is agreed upon by contract.
    Put both lines on either sides of the arrows one on top of the other and see how they match up.
    What position do you elect to be ?