Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: sample 1040

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Debtor forms really, if the SSA owns the SSN, the state owns the DL and the COLB title what does it have to do with you all?

I prefer to fill out creditors forms instead as it is the energy from man that makes it all happen. A couple months ago I went to a local IRS office and in so man words laid it all out what I knew about the system, asked them for the EIN number associated with the TIN and they gave it to me. Agent said she could not tell me, but could write it down for me, I asked her how long ago it was created and she said many years ago and asked why there has not been any filings for that account, my interpretation was that it happened the same time the SSN was created and since no filings the estate has basically been sitting there abandoned. She also mentioned that this EIN was for a Grantors Trust. I thanked her with a smile and a thumbs up , walked out.
    Grantor trust ~= revocable. Means the settlor can be taxed on the income of the trust.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Put both lines on either sides of the arrows one on top of the other and see how they match up.
    What position do you elect to be ?
    A King completely outside the realm of commerce operating solely through his delegated agents who know their role and place in this scheme.

That's the position I seek.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Grantor trust ~= revocable. Means the settlor can be taxed on the income of the trust.
    Yes, but who applied for the EIN? It was not me, someone did not long after the SSN was created, again an account owned by someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    A King completely outside the realm of commerce operating solely through his delegated agents who know their role and place in this scheme.

That's the position I seek.
    Does a King engage in equity then has Trustees who do the commerce (goods and services) for him ?

Does a King engage in equity then has Trustees who do the commerce (goods and services) for him ?
    Nope. Common law.

To be entirely correct, the Law of Contracts. Agents are under oath to him.

Furthermore in Common Law, the King doesn't share what is his with anyone. He possess the entire property.

The agents are fiduciaries, not trustees.

This is the Law of Agency and bailment, not the Law of Trusts.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 10-03-11 at 07:22 PM.

Ok, will investigate further that route.

When something is owned, who pays the bills?

If he does not share how does he have an army to protect what he owns, have a Queen or an Heir, have a council, builders to build his structures e.t.c.?

Exactly, quite the opposite was my point, why are we fooling around with the SSN and 1040, if the number is property of the federal government then what does it have to do with us having liability for the filings? EINs is for 1041s.
    Hello new to the group and just getting my feet wet here.
    What is the difference between the 1040 and the 1041 and what is the benefit of filing a 1041 vs a 1040?
    Now I understand one that I am not the name and do not wish to claim the name. It is the property of the state in which I was born. So if the 1041 will cause me not to claim the name then great.

Do you need to file an estate income tax return (Form 1041)?

When someone dies, their social security number dies with them?

Q17:

Try this form from this report or you can use this one or you can try SEC. 807.

If you have any questions about this contact the Bureau of Internal Revenue under the direction of the Secretary of the Treasury and shall be paid into the Treasury of the United States as internal- revenue collections.

I almost positive that every corporation here in the USA uses one of these forms.
    Last edited by Chex; 01-23-12 at 03:05 PM.

Can anyone get me in contact with John H Doe from Talkshoe episode #124?