Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: sample 1040

Can anyone help with the following? I am preparing my return for 2011 with all transactions demanded lawful money per 12 USC 411. On John H Doe he inserted on the 1040 "Demand for Lawful Money Reduction." But every time I try to override the software (I'm using TaxAct) and type in the words when I print it automatically reverts to "See Attached." Anyone know how John H. Doe did it?

Also, last year I "signed" my return by typing in "See Attached A.O.T." (Affidavit of Truth). But I heard the IRS is now hitting anyone who files without a written signature with the "frivolous filing." Besides R4C their offers, any suggestions to prevent their offers in the first place? Thanks for thoughts and suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreydavid View Post
    Can anyone help with the following? I am preparing my return for 2011 with all transactions demanded lawful money per 12 USC 411. On John H Doe he inserted on the 1040 "Demand for Lawful Money Reduction." But every time I try to override the software (I'm using TaxAct) and type in the words when I print it automatically reverts to "See Attached." Anyone know how John H. Doe did it?

Also, last year I "signed" my return by typing in "See Attached A.O.T." (Affidavit of Truth). But I heard the IRS is now hitting anyone who files without a written signature with the "frivolous filing." Besides R4C their offers, any suggestions to prevent their offers in the first place? Thanks for thoughts and suggestions.
    Either file with paper or attach images of your demands.

Your second paragraph is confusing. How do you sign an electronic form?

Sorry for the confusion. I use TaxAct to prepare the return, then print it, then "sign" it with a typewriter. The reason I asked about John H Doe is it appears he is using TaxAct or TurboTax based on the format and thought someone might know how he was able to override the wording in the software. Every time I do so and go to print the form the software automatically reverts the words to "See Attached." While I intend on attaching a copy of every redeemed transaction I want to make sure they don't just "discard" the last detail page of the return that gives the wording "Demand for Lawful Money Redemption" and then try to hit me with BS fees and fines.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreydavid View Post
    Sorry for the confusion. I use TaxAct to prepare the return, then print it, then "sign" it with a typewriter. The reason I asked about John H Doe is it appears he is using TaxAct or TurboTax based on the format and thought someone might know how he was able to override the wording in the software. Every time I do so and go to print the form the software automatically reverts the words to "See Attached." While I intend on attaching a copy of every redeemed transaction I want to make sure they don't just "discard" the last detail page of the return that gives the wording "Demand for Lawful Money Redemption" and then try to hit me with BS fees and fines.

Then it sounds like you can print out the "See Attached" rendition but stamp or write in your demand before you sign it.

Quality Rubber Stamps.

I just have to ask why is the signature is so important to you?

My father, who followed in my footsteps without enough knowledge, is being fined beyond belief for "frivolous filings" which equate to nothing more than not "signing his name by hand." I myself am currently battling a frivolous filing but due to a different reason. It's funny...I received a Notice CP 12 back in May after they reviewed and AMENDED my return and I am due a refund. But the refund never came. After calling in to check on it I said the wrong words and shortly thereafter received a "frivolous filing" notice. Since all transactions last year were made with demand and I have their notice now they are pursuing the "frivolous filing." Sadly, my R4C was delayed by registered mail (I won't use that again!) so they got their so-called acceptance and now they keep sending me offers for Notice of lien, etc while interest accrues. I have to laugh how they continue to ignore their own notice where they owe me double what they currently claim I owe due to the "frivolous filing."

The reason for my inquiry on the signature is the last thing I want is to give them another opportunity to hit me with a "frivolous filing" for 2011. I have done everything I can to get away from these people and I don't want to give them another opportunity to further steal from the account. Michael Joseph has helped me tremendously to get almost everything out of the ALL CAPS NAME but I want to prevent further offers and notices. I want to file as I did last year where I typed under the signature box "See Attached A.O.T." where I outline my demands and intent, which seemed to work well. But I just don't know if they are cracking down hard on the signature issue. It appears so.

David, do you suggest on the main page of the 1040 to add in "Demand for Lawful Money Reduction" straight on the form, maybe above the "See Attached?" Or would you just leave it as is since the Affidavit of Truth with reference intent as well as all the transactions conducted during 2011 plus copies of every transaction to go along with the return?

You can print out all your attachments with the forms. So what line you plan on using it on?

I intend on doing it just like John H Doe did his. See, last year I did not know about John H Doe. In ignorance, I filed the return leaving everything blank with the exception of trying to reclaim withheld Federal, FICA, and Medicare. I am sure the job I did was awful but it must have made its way to legal because they "amended" my return and then sent the Notice CP12 of Refund Due (only Federal as David did a great job explaining to me that FICA and Medicare are in essence programs I voluntarily bought into and didn't realize I was paying for that program/insurance). So they owe me the Federal refund (State refund came shortly after filing with the State).

So for this year I am trying to make sure I file "better" to avoid mistakes. On form 1040 line 21 I entered my "negative income" to offset my sweat equity. Maybe I am thinking about this too hard, but what I would expect from these thugs is if I leave the forms as the software references "worksheet attached" where John H Doe entered "Demand for Lawful Money Redemption" then knowing those thugs they will tear off that last sheet of the return that defines what my line 21 is referring to and then slap me with a "frivolous filing" notice. Maybe I am being paranoid and granted they will do whatever they will do, but I am trying my best to head off any issues at the pass. Side note - I liquidated my Traditional IRA last year making demand for lawful money as well so that will most likely piss them off more. I sure hope so.

Anyway, I am drafting my Civil Case against GEITHNER as we speak so while there is much for me to learn I am enjoying every bit of it. Thanks for further comments or suggestions.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-08-12 at 09:42 PM.

motla68

Debtor forms really, if the SSA owns the SSN, the state owns the DL and the COLB title what does it have to do with you all?

I prefer to fill out creditors forms instead as it is the energy from man that makes it all happen. A couple months ago I went to a local IRS office and in so man words laid it all out what I knew about the system, asked them for the EIN number associated with the TIN and they gave it to me. Agent said she could not tell me, but could write it down for me, I asked her how long ago it was created and she said many years ago and asked why there has not been any filings for that account, my interpretation was that it happened the same time the SSN was created and since no filings the estate has basically been sitting there abandoned. She also mentioned that this EIN was for a Grantors Trust. I thanked her with a smile and a thumbs up , walked out.

your just killin' me with this ..

sooo ..

You just walked in, and walked out with this info ...??

in my city, unless You have an Appointment on a Tax Case

Your not getting Past the Front Door
    Last edited by Binbokusai Yagyuu; 02-08-12 at 02:42 PM.