Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: sample 1040

Quote Originally Posted by Binbokusai Yagyuu View Post
    motla68

Debtor forms really, if the SSA owns the SSN, the state owns the DL and the COLB title what does it have to do with you all?

I prefer to fill out creditors forms instead as it is the energy from man that makes it all happen. A couple months ago I went to a local IRS office and in so man words laid it all out what I knew about the system, asked them for the EIN number associated with the TIN and they gave it to me. Agent said she could not tell me, but could write it down for me, I asked her how long ago it was created and she said many years ago and asked why there has not been any filings for that account, my interpretation was that it happened the same time the SSN was created and since no filings the estate has basically been sitting there abandoned. She also mentioned that this EIN was for a Grantors Trust. I thanked her with a smile and a thumbs up , walked out.

your just killin' me with this ..

sooo ..

You just walked in, and walked out with this info ...??

in my city, unless You have an Appointment on a Tax Case

Your not getting Past the Front Door

Indeed a profundity about cestui que vie trust!

Albeit a debtor form, I think the entire problem is that you cannot make the electronic assessment program you are using function without error while claiming your withholdings back as refund on your return. Otherwise I may not be the guy to ask because I have not filled out a 1040 Form since long before they were electronical items that would insert See Attached.

I think you should put a stamp by See Attached and attach your copies of the Demands; either all of them or maybe three, the beginning of the tax year, middle and end. Need a stamp?

Regards,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Indeed a profundity about cestui que vie trust!

Albeit a debtor form, I think the entire problem is that you cannot make the electronic assessment program you are using function without error while claiming your withholdings back as refund on your return. Otherwise I may not be the guy to ask because I have not filled out a 1040 Form since long before they were electronical items that would insert See Attached.

I think you should put a stamp by See Attached and attach your copies of the Demands; either all of them or maybe three, the beginning of the tax year, middle and end. Need a stamp?

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Sorry for confusion. The "refund" due is from 2010. The question I originally posted is for an initial filing for 2011. I may just leave the software to read "See Attached" and above it stamp my red stamp that reads "DEPOSITED FOR CREDIT ON ACCOUNT OR REDEEMED IN LAWFUL MONEY PER TITLE 12 U.S.C. 411." I also fully intend on including a copy of EVERY transaction for 2011.

Motla, I have read some of your posts over the past year and have to say you are on another level compared to this soul. But thanks for the comments. Hopefully I can catch up to all of you in due time.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreydavid View Post
    Sorry for confusion. The "refund" due is from 2010. The question I originally posted is for an initial filing for 2011. I may just leave the software to read "See Attached" and above it stamp my red stamp that reads "DEPOSITED FOR CREDIT ON ACCOUNT OR REDEEMED IN LAWFUL MONEY PER TITLE 12 U.S.C. 411." I also fully intend on including a copy of EVERY transaction for 2011.

Motla, I have read some of your posts over the past year and have to say you are on another level compared to this soul. But thanks for the comments. Hopefully I can catch up to all of you in due time.
    That sounds good. If you would please scan and sanitize your Return and your Refund for us?

Would be happy to. I'm not completely computer savy so I will try to post it and ask if I need further help.

Would be happy to. I'm not completely computer savy so I will try to post it and ask if I need further help.
    Paint works well for sanitizing. Take your time and be careful.

Whatever happened with this? Would be interested in seeing.