Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
The first item threw up a ?. The trailling - was noticed. However, the amount being in brackets in some views makes it a negative number..and therefore an imaginary number thus in brackets (i.e. it doesn't exist(on the page or otherwise)). Lack of dollar sign smells of "international accounting units". But the 2nd...that has : DAVID-WYNN:-MILLER 'quantum language' written all over it--red flag.

Also: http://www.myspace.com/559379549 (Brazillian?)

"E pluribus unum" is a term that points to the origins of corporations...

Its entirely possible that someone other than the apparent secured party filed those papers. "14.3T" is the current U.S. "debt limit". Keep in mind that if the FRS winds up, it goes to the U.S. Treasury. Also, Bank of America is the 'bank of choice' for the Pan America Union (been around for a long long time--since around 1889) aka/ala Organization of American States. I'm just not seeing that an attorney would put "UNITED STATES DEPARTEMENT OF THE TREASURY 1789" especially when UCC filings with defective names are know to be super fatal to claims. Perhaps it might not matter so much with respect to a secured party. However, if someone wanted to be clever and create something similar enough to UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY..they could add a few digits after that. 1789 and the DAVID WYNN MILLER linguistics....hmmmmm.

Keep in mind that the largest creditor to the United States just maybe holds its primary offices at Baltimore, Maryland. And on that topic, even if one does R4LM, the SSA still gets their cut (which isn't necessary a bad thing)--> alluding to the the strength and solvency of the SSA.
Now I see what you are saying Allodial. Ergo I was after who is behind the Customer Number.

Thanks for your assessment; especially that clue about David Wynn MILLER. This is fascinating to me that his technology might be interwoven into the metaphysics. When I dismissed him years ago I did recognize an inherent power in his linguistics to be that dyslexia had him interpreting sentences from right to left (Hebrew) as easily as left to right as written in English pleadings etc.

The main clue for me on that is:

IN GOD WE TRUST - on the coins and bills
SO HELP ME GOD - standard on all federal judge oaths of office
WITH TRUST IN GOD - on the Collateral page.

It looked to me like the IRS/Treasury filed the lien. Since the filing party wanted acknowledgment sent to them.