Thread: IRS forms a Lien against the American Taxpayer for $14.3T

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thank you for dispelling that particular illusion Allodial!

Listen to this.

The Secretary of State and Maryland Division of Assessments and Taxation does not verify who sent the Notice of Lien. The illusion is that the paper is filed by the party requesting confirmation. The presumption made assigning the Customer # is that the Customer is the Debtor.

Very edifying...
    AFAIK, if the US went bust, the SSA and the States would have a priority lien on EVERYTHING as the primary creditor to the United States. Consider that the UN is headquartered in NY and that mail to the UN is considered to be domestic mail. Consider that Washington, D.C. is the *capital* for the Pan American Union which was established in 1889! The NAU? The Amero? THE CONSPIRACY THEORISTS ARE 122+ YEARS BEHIND THE TIMES! The SSA reports to the Comptroller General and Chief Financial Officer of the United States rather than to the Secretary of the Treasury of the U.S. Department of the Treasury. The Comptroller of the United States is over the GAO. They keep lying about Social Security being defunct so they can hypnotize mislead masses into passing laws so that they can have dibs on the hidden private assets. The US Department of the Treasury HAS NO RIGHT TO ACCESS THE SSA ACCOUNTS without an I-9, W4 or 1040 being filled out. The IRS tax account is separate from the account in Baltimore, MD. Perhaps the FRS is merely a CUSTODIAN/TRUSTEE (but owner) for all of private securities being held as debts back to birth certificate and social security card holders?

The public side tax collection done by the SSA is via FICA and the like. However, public is not private and private often goes unmentioned--"off book".

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thanks for your assessment; especially that clue about David Wynn MILLER. This is fascinating to me that his technology might be interwoven into the metaphysics. When I dismissed him years ago I did recognize an inherent power in his linguistics to be that dyslexia had him interpreting sentences from right to left (Hebrew) as easily as left to right as written in English pleadings etc.
    While there might be sparse, sparse merit to the David Wynn MILLER-isms, IMHO he goes a bit too too far. Controlling tense and being precise and clear is important. "Bob shall mow grass tomorrow for John" is a suggestion..'shall' can mean 'should'. I've often seen boilerplate 'contracts' that are full of off-tense phrases, suggestions and overall formed so that they hardly form a contract--leaving it open for litigation and interpretation--more money for the attorneys. I tried to watch a long seminar he put on, but something just wouldn't allow me to...something about his spiel just was unsettling...'red flags' in the spirit realm. The main thing he is correct about is being clear, precise and concise in writing legal documents rather than being sloppy (he mentions that in about 10 seconds of speaking...anyone smart would go take a legal drafting course or something). I was hoping to catch a few nuggets here and there. But I noticed a common style between him and Jean KEATING this incessant bragging almost like they were both were running exactly the same software... or... something. (Also David Wynn MILLER doesn't seem to know the difference between an adverb, an adjective and a gerund).
    Last edited by allodial; 09-14-11 at 06:45 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.