Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IRS forms a Lien against the American Taxpayer for $14.3T

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Two different subjects?

The first is from the 1629 Charter.

The second if I may presume is from Dr Dale LIVINGSTON, Esquire's interpretation of the Journals of the Continental Congress. If he is correct, and I believe a doctor in the law may well be, then you may be correctly interpreting that the nation was never formed by quorum a proper body politic but is rather a trust formed by New Utrecht - named New York after the British Indies Trading Company came into presences in the 1680's?
    So my seemingly-"out there"-allusion for all these years (or decades) of "UN" being 'oddly enough' an acronym for "United Netherlands" might have some merit? That State of New York failed to ratify a few key is perhaps quite telling.

City of New York.

Missouri.

France.

Name:  flags_related_.png
Views: 904
Size:  31.2 KB

Seems Wikipedia is seeing the light.
    Last edited by allodial; 09-16-11 at 01:16 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Orange.

James, Duke of York:

He was the king of England, Ireland, and Scotland, and the son of Charles I. He escaped to the Continent in 1648 and returned to England at the Restoration in 1660. He became king on the death of his brother, Charles II, in 1685, but had a decreasing reputation due to his conversion to Catholicism. William of Orange and his wife, Mary, James's daughter, were invited to England by Whig and Tory leaders in 1688, and James was allowed to escape to France. He changed the Netherlands to New York and changed the name of the capital from Fort Orange to Albany.
    Name:  VOC.png
Views: 914
Size:  56.1 KB
    Last edited by allodial; 09-16-11 at 03:19 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

This filing seems to be the original that was then amended; http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/2...icaearlier.pdf

*Edit - I had attached the wrong file.
    Last edited by EZrhythm; 09-19-11 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    This filing seems to be the original that was then amended; http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/2...icaearlier.pdf

And now it seems to have been amended again. (attached)

There is a name on the first amendment; Carmen Milagros Ortiz, she was sworn in last year as U.S. Attorney for the District of Massachusetts;
    http://www.boston.com/news/local/mas...y_is_sworn_in/

Amazing post Allodial!

You mean a more recent amendment since August 12th? I don't find an attachment. I think that's it. I am not finding Carmen's name on the links so far.

stoneFree
    the filing gets a mention by George Ure this week:

A Troubling - or Inspired - UCC Filing

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    How is it that a traffic case and some ones notice to run for congress apply to this thread?

Other then that, just like any other corporation they will change their images to entice you into buying their crap!

"" • If an agent signs on behalf of his or her principal without the authority to do so, the principal will not be liable on the instrument, whereas the agent will be. ""
    - simple contract law, whomever reserves the right to revoke in a action obviously is the one with liability. BUT have we absconded that liability by our own actions thus become subject to liability?

First big clue here on that sigil on the wall: " The Inc. Village ".
    Last edited by motla68; 09-25-11 at 12:48 AM.

Thank you Stonefree,

Somebody emailed me that link and you beat me to posting it.

Thank you Allodial,

I get it. United Netherlands. Way back when; Tuesday Law Club Meetings Bruce lectured about how it is all Dutch East Indies Trading Company in proprietorship. I have seen bits and snippets that fit nicely into the puzzle. Having the Journals handy I suppose I should get down to the federal repository and verify that lecture from LIVINGSTON.

Acknowledgements for File Number: 0000000181425776 (History) Update