Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Structured Water

Your science and rules of evidence are admirable. Thank you.

I've got a Plocherkat water treatment system. http://www.plocher.de/englisch/produ...ls.php?pid=112

Tests are expensive, so I haven't except to test Ph. I've put nasty smelling well water on it and minutes later the smell was gone and it tasted fine.
    Just putting this here so you can see another alternative. Peace, L

Quote Originally Posted by osbogosley View Post
    I've got a Plocherkat water treatment system. http://www.plocher.de/englisch/produ...ls.php?pid=112

Tests are expensive, so I haven't except to test Ph. I've put nasty smelling well water on it and minutes later the smell was gone and it tasted fine.
    Just putting this here so you can see another alternative. Peace, L
    Interesting link... Thank you!

Your welcome, I studied water when I remodeled my old hs. I took a chance on this and got dealer price until the dist. in Calif stopped his business. I never knew why, he didn't answer emails. There is a canadian outlet i've communicated with. The studies of the vinyards in France using Plocher products are interesting. I have some of the argri product to try and have grown much bigger flowers that usual. The hemp I've grown is nice too. Roland Plocher cleaned Lake Geneiva too.

One of the reasons I was willing to take a chance was because my wife and I also have an EPFX/SCIO. I had health problems with out of balance Ph resulting in rash. A treatment by the Rife Light helped and we investigated the EPFX that has Rife Tech along with many other "treatments". Natural all the way and lots of exercise are keeping me going good at 62.
    Cheers

I have been using a Plocherkat whole house unit for about 4 yrs now and am very happy as to the results. Roland Plocher studied the frequencies that emenate from the rock in the Alps as the water is revitalized. The products are not available thru a U.S. source anymore. Canada has a distributor still. http://www.plocher.de/englisch/

water can be both an acid and a base for reactions. The oxygen in water is bonded by 2 hydrogens making it a electronic geometry of tetrahedral and molecular geometry of bent.

I built a water restoration device based on being able to understand the Van der Waal radii. But you may be correct as I have no way to measure that this makes water more absorbed into cell tissue or even that being more easily absorbed is of benefit to health.

I never bothered to implement my device. I buy into reality being mental so enjoying life and finding peace are the keys to health. I will of course live past 110-years of age but that is only by being willing to die at any time. Timing in life is crucial.

http://oneradionetwork.com/environme...-nutritionist/
    This man is the most knowledgeable water expert that I have listened to.

Winston Kao is an inventor and researcher in the field of
    agriculture, nutrition, water and soil-based microorganisms. He has created many
    products for man, animals, plants, septic tanks, rivers, lakes, and
    oceans.

He works with the most basic common denominator of life. Whether he is dealing with a
    tree, an animal, or a human body, the basics are the same. It is the
    simplicities that make his technology stand out from the rest.

Go Beyond Organic provides unique supplements and probiotics for humans, plants,
    and animals, as well as advanced water filtration and water conditioning
    technologies to be used in homes, pools, commercial and industrial applications,
    as well as agricultural and environmental projects.