Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
How do you measure the Van der Waal radius of your water?

We get our water from a spring next to the cabin.
It gets pumped into a 100 gal holding tank, through a couple of sediment filters (140 & 5 microns). It flows by gravity into the cabin plumbing, which is mostly plastic and some copper pipe for the hot water.
Name:  Spring water intake March 2011 092.jpg
Views: 1103
Size:  102.9 KB
100 gallons lasts between 3 to 7 days around here.
I would like to know what our Van der Waal radius is.

Recently I began to add about 8 oz of baking soda to each tank fill, to mitigate possible radiation contamination from Fukushima fallout. This raised the ph of the water and made it more pleasant for showering.
I don't know about the radiation, I haven't taken the Geiger counter to it yet.

I think the idea of structured water is very nice, but I wonder how a little tubular plastic/metal/composite man-made device is supposed to make water like it's been flowing out of a mountain stream or other God-made structure?
It is an empirical equation of state which takes into account the finite size of molecules and the attractive forces between them.

Simply put - the Ideal Gas Law is PV=T; or PV=nrT. Pressure, Volume and Temperature. r is the Universal Gas Constant. Building on that though, the equation is suggestive of the Ideal Gas Law with two constants found by experimental data. I doubt forming the equation though is what you are after.

At the point in the vortex of the fishtank aerator the water is atomized and the ozone passes through as the gas, like ozone in lightning. As the lightning strikes and the electrical charge builds again, this is caused by the magnetic field of the earth. It does not seem like much to us but think about lightning. As the gaseous water moves through the field there is great electrical potential and moving in the field causes a tendency for current - lightning strikes. The water molecules are energized.

The welder's magnet is set with the north field to the aerator. If I lived in Australia though, I imagine I would reverse that.