Thread: Structured Water

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    As much as water is used in the house, I doubt there is much "sitting in pipes" occurring. We could also be sure to run the water at all outlets on occasion to avoid that scenario. Since we are on well and septic, that will not cost anything and it may actually be beneficial if the idea of "entrainment" they propose is valid.

I do know that filtering is different from structuring and so far I am beginning to warm up to the structured water idea. More research and study is needed though before I am "all-in".
    I figure at the least...getting a head around 'soft water' vs 'hard water' and how that relates to 'water tension'. Another related topic... 'Also consider when blood stops moving vs when its moving...as in ..perhaps the heart keeps it moving as part of keeping the life going..as in perhaps the movement is a key part of life.
    Last edited by allodial; 09-17-11 at 09:31 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.