Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Randall John's Dismissal (Traffic)

Randall John's Dismissal (Traffic)

Dear Readers;

This is a great example. I will call Randall John tomorrow and ask him if he can post a certified copy of the Register of Action too.

Click Here.

BOOM, and THAT'S how we roll!

CONGRATULATIONS TO RANDALL JOHN!

Thank You, David for sharing this fine success!

WOW! Thanks for sharing!

You are welcome but there is something hinky. I cannot connect the Dismissal with the Affidavit except that they happened in the same month.

Look closely please and tell me if you get anything. I was just dropping this website when that turned up; meaning there is just too much patriot mythology about birth certificates being funded accounts for my comfort and that people would rather get rude than face the facts about that and develop good rules of evidence. So I posted a request of Randall John yesterday and nothing is turning up yet...

Randall Dean's Verizon Wireless number there has been changed, disconnected or is no longer in service. I know that attorneys can have a Mitchie or similar subscription service to access a lot of state court traffic records over the web....

Nevermind! Except for a good lesson in verifying things for yourselves anyway. I called the clerk at the courthouse there.

Listen here.

I hope that Randall Dean is okay - being that his cell phone is shut off and all. If anybody hears let us know. Also, somebody please order up that case history and share it here. It gets to be bad to have me doing all the verifications around here.

Found this on Randall:
    ""Traffic Court Case: DISMISSED!!! : ) (Used Dean Clifford and Robert Menard's teachings.)

Okay well I did trial by affidavit (didn't have to be present in court) and purchased Jurisdictionary to learn how to format my pleadings and motions, then found Dean Clifford's videos and learned from him about the fact that court proceedings are just Trust Law, it's basically a Board of Directors meeting Search for Dean Clifford's videos on youtube, plus what I learned from Robert Menard. Find his vids on youtube also. Very cool stuff!!!""

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Found this on Randall:
    ""Traffic Court Case: DISMISSED!!! : ) (Used Dean Clifford and Robert Menard's teachings.)

Okay well I did trial by affidavit (didn't have to be present in court) and purchased Jurisdictionary to learn how to format my pleadings and motions, then found Dean Clifford's videos and learned from him about the fact that court proceedings are just Trust Law, it's basically a Board of Directors meeting Search for Dean Clifford's videos on youtube, plus what I learned from Robert Menard. Find his vids on youtube also. Very cool stuff!!!""

Trust Law did you say
    ? Hmmmm.... Very Good.

Here's a bit of a rattlesnake. Can a Trust own a Corporation? Said another way can Corporate Stock be transferred and Granted to a Trust? So there is flexibility - Corporate Law/Trust Law - same players different names. Didn't Bon Jovi sing about "its all the same, only the names have changed"....
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

i shared the concerns with a friend and this is his reply:
    Has it not dawned on the writer of the request for two different counties that the man making the affidavit is in county where he and the notary live and the court is in another county.

I had a transaction at a local bank, where the notary was working in Pima county and she was from another county where she lived and she changed my document that stated Pima to her county. Her notary is for the state of Arizona and she can sign anywhere within the state. However, when she signs any document it should be signed with the correct county the notary is in.

That’s what appears the notary did when signing off on the document for the person with the citation from another county. As I see it the notary was correct.

Quote Originally Posted by cdsea10 View Post
    i shared the concerns with a friend and this is his reply:
    Has it not dawned on the writer of the request for two different counties that the man making the affidavit is in county where he and the notary live and the court is in another county.

I had a transaction at a local bank, where the notary was working in Pima county and she was from another county where she lived and she changed my document that stated Pima to her county. Her notary is for the state of Arizona and she can sign anywhere within the state. However, when she signs any document it should be signed with the correct county the notary is in.

That’s what appears the notary did when signing off on the document for the person with the citation from another county. As I see it the notary was correct.

I am befuddled. All the documents are from Clackamas County. It is like you are on the wrong thread or maybe you did not click the links. I put two very important parts in hyperlinks so maybe that is it? Are you responding only to text in the Posts?

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/2...ffidavitdi.pdf

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1E...lMGVj&hl=en_US

my friend saw page two references county of deschutesand the 1st and last clackamas...

Thanks for that. I was hoping that someone might order up the case history which come to think of it, might reveal that the fellow lives in Deschutes county and is not worth bothering. The papers may have nothing to do with anything legal, more than that.

It looks like for me to know though, I will have to make that call for myself.