Thread: possibly useful notice ?

possibly useful notice ?

Here's a Link to a notice which appears to be very well made:

http://landrights.com/NoTrespassing.htm

I have not as yet fully examined the site it is in, but it looks good/useful as well:
    http://landrights.com

My question about this notice is as follows:
    Would it also be useful to post this upon a window of our personal conveyances ?

I have downloaded it for my own usage and found it is very easy to rotate a bit for ease of reading on the PC's screen.
    Was tempted to post that copy of it here, but didn't know if it would be OK...?
    Best Wishes to All.

deadalive

Quote Originally Posted by deadalive View Post
    Here's a Link to a notice which appears to be very well made:

http://landrights.com/NoTrespassing.htm

I have not as yet fully examined the site it is in, but it looks good/useful as well:
    http://landrights.com

My question about this notice is as follows:
    Would it also be useful to post this upon a window of our personal conveyances ?

I have downloaded it for my own usage and found it is very easy to rotate a bit for ease of reading on the PC's screen.
    Was tempted to post that copy of it here, but didn't know if it would be OK...?
    Better than that ...

Post it in a newspaper for 90 days or record at the county recorder.
    Posting at the county court house would be interesting too.

Afterwards, open a miscellaneous case jacket and file all documents including an affidavit therein.

That's cooking with nitro though .

Greetings to you, Shikamaru.
    I am not a young man anymore !

Post it in a newspaper for 90 days or record at the county recorder.
    Posting at the county court house would be interesting too.

Afterwards, open a miscellaneous case jacket and file all documents including an affidavit therein.
    And as such find that controversy, adversity and outright conflict tend more to dismay me than to please me.

So:
    That's cooking with nitro though
    I will leave such efforts to younger/stronger folks who may enjoy or thrive upon such challenges.

The closest I've come to making any changes of this nature thus far has been to request a DOT# before they become unavailable - which if it hasn't already happened for private folks, will happen very soon...
    Best Wishes to All.

deadalive

Quote Originally Posted by deadalive View Post
    Greetings to you, Shikamaru.
    I am not a young man anymore !

And as such find that controversy, adversity and outright conflict tend more to dismay me than to please me.

So:

I will leave such efforts to younger/stronger folks who may enjoy or thrive upon such challenges.

The closest I've come to making any changes of this nature thus far has been to request a DOT# before they become unavailable - which if it hasn't already happened for private folks, will happen very soon...
    What I suggested is rooted in law and custom, however.

You give notice.
    You give counterparties time to respond and rebut.
    You setup the administrative paperwork and evidence repository.

There is no controversy until and if it goes to court.
    If it does, you've covered a lot of bases with what I gave you above.

Government does this all the time to you by giving you notice. Following notice is due process.

Don't mistake lawful administration and lawful process for controversy (statutory court).

In another signification, when you do exercise lawful administration and lawful process, you are holding your own court.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 09-17-11 at 10:36 AM.

PREFECT, Shikamaru! Only if more would take advantage of the law.

The US DOT# for "PRIVATE" use will continue on, it's only the "Registrant" option that may end next year in September.

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post

The US DOT# for "PRIVATE" use will continue on, it's only the "Registrant" option that may end next year in September.
    I have you and allodial to thank as my teachers on holding one's own court.
    All it takes is a change in mind and in how one contemplates and manage their affairs.

I got to thinking, most people use lawful administration and process in prejudice against themselves and their rights.

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post

If one wants the VIN in the USDOT # record ..one can use it as the DBA ..treating the VIN as the 'vessel name'.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.