Hello Folks.
I am delighted to finally find this place !

In light of the most devastating disaster our species has yet faced in the nuclear explosion popularly referred to as the 'Fukushima Disaster' one thing seems certain:
The huge amounts of fissionables in use and stored at that site have been strewn about and mobilised in ways beyond measure.

This elicits many questions in my mind, some of which are:

What are the REAL long-term effects of such planetary & personal radiation exposure ?

Is there ANY means or method for staying healthy under such exposure ?

Has anyone been seeking/measuring for the recently arrived presences of plutonium and other such (commonly known to be directly deadly) radioactive substances ?

Is there any way to grow and/or protect food from such exposure ?

Has simply being out in the rain become a dangerous thing to do ?

How radioactive are the oceans globally now ?

Is sea-life (and subsequently seafood) becoming endangered ?

I, personally, find it unbelievable that there has been news of public-service type announcements to the Japanese people telling them that plutonium is not dangerous and other such outright lies.

It has also been widely posted that doctors there, when presented with clear symptoms of acute radiation poisoning/illness are telling everyone (starting with the patients) that they have no idea what these symptoms mean.

I am a mere man with no fancy letters after my name - and even -I- recognize these lists of symptoms !!!
How is it possible that a Dr. with higher learning degrees can NOT know such things ?

If anyone has answers to any of the above (pressing...current ?) questions I would very much appreciate if you will share them.