Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UnderStanding

UnderStanding

Greetings, I come in Peace and Honor.

(This thread will cover many subjects pertaining to words and definitions and what understanding them means, and where such perceptions came from to begin with. All verbiage herein is my own beliefs and opinions on said subjects using my own Reason and Logic)

What is Known? I cannot define that for you, but only for me.

(1).
    I exist as a Conscious Entity of a dualistic nature. I am only aware of the dualistic nature because of my Conscious Entity. My Conscious Entity is interacting with, and inhabiting for use, a Physical Body that comes from the clay, mud, and Minerals of the Earth defined as (in my case) Man. The dualistic nature of this existence is presented by the body afforded to the Conscious Entity for use by the Man on and in Earth. The reason of the term “in Earth” is to acknowledge that my Conscious Entity is inside the Man somewhere.

(2).
    There is a physical construct that is forming matter, and allowing matter to be formed, that my Conscious Entity can use and interact with. The only inhibition to this interaction and use thereof is limited only to the imaginations, thoughts, and proceedings emanating forth from my Conscious Entity. I can empirically observe there are other Conscious Entities doing same. The variables of use are limitless.

(3).
    Since my Conscious Entity is empirically observing what I believe is true as stated in (1) and (2), I can also presume that what I am observing came from someone else, as I do not believe (1) and (2) created itself. If (1) and (2) never have created itself then I also presume and believe that there a creator had to have to.

That is all I can prove by Personal Knowledge. For some 1 through 3 will present problems, and that is ok, for I need not force any other to agree with me, for the only agreement I make with others is Peace and Honor between, and present NO CLAIM against any Individual Conscious Entities Believes and opinions.

I would however like to revisit the Title of this thread now. Understand. Under Stand. Under Standing. Why does every Official ask us “if we understand”?

Lets look at the “Compound Word” “Under Stand”.

Under should be self evident. Stand however?

STAND:“–verb (used without object) ((((not in numerical order))))
    1. (of a person) to be in an upright position on the feet.
    2. 2. to rise to one's feet (often followed by up )
    3. to take a position or place as indicated: to stand aside.
    4. to face or encounter
    5. to endure or undergo without harm or damage or without giving way
    6. to endure or tolerate
    –noun
    7. the act of standing; *an assuming of or a remaining in an upright position.
    8. a determined policy, position, attitude, etc., taken or maintained
    9. the place in which a person or thing stands

Why would anyone choose as Conscious entities to be under such definitions? Do you understand? I sure hope not. I hope you choose to keep your Standing.

What is the reason for their system anyway? What is its purpose? Who System is it to begin with?

It is well known that from every corner of Earth, Mans Law has come about. Whether it be Natural Law, Common Law, Constitutional Law, Admiralty Law, Tribal Law, or any other type of projection of Conscious will that is projected as a Claim against another Conscious Entity while in use on Earth. All of these have always been and forever be invalid, fraudulent, and non existent because these instruments of claim have no real authority.

Authority and Standing:

(1) (2) (3) are Claims “I” make. That there is a Creator as the end result of said observations. I can only Claim this as a True Belief for myself.

My Belief as a Conscious Entity:

That Conscious Entities inhabiting fleshly bodies of Men and Women have Believed in a Creator since the beginning of Men and Women in fleshly bodies upon the Earth. Their believes have varied in metaphor, symbolism and interpretation. A common trait in these varying believes is good and evil. Duality.

I am most familiar with the Bible, as that is the text I have studied the most, though I am Generally familiar with others. Because of this I will only use the Bible for my reasoning as to stay on point. I am also not religious, as I am a seeker of Truth.

It can be read in Genesis the Creator created the Estate, and that Estate IS the Realm of Creation. The seen and unseen of Everything in the Universe. The Creator is Trust. The Trustee is the Son, called Jesus. The Beneficiaries are Man and Woman. The Inheritance of Men and Women is the Earth. Maybe that is why it was said “with faith the size of a Mustard grain you can move mountain”.
    Faith in whom? The Trust and Trustee. Faith is what is paid for use. And then one can mine gold in the mountains and streams which is moving a mountain. One can also move our bodies around freely, for we are part of the Earth that a Mountain is made of(I think mountain was used as example of the magnitude of use implied) The price is Faith. Standing.

This is the only true system of Authority, all others are imitations, proxies, and idols of worship. Anything other is the worship of the Estate, in which the Trust Created. Its Mozart going and bowing down to his Piano, and giving it power unto itself, when in fact it is the Conscious Entity inside that gave the Piano power. The Conscious Entity is the copy of the Creator, not the instruments Men produce. The Creator made us in the Creators image.

That is why many teachings it seems espouse becoming like the Creator. Becoming Godlike. “Like” is the key word. Not the Creator itself. I find it very interesting that the reply to Moses of “the name” was “I am that I am”. Names are just idols and false worship. They are instruments that have no inherent power or Authority. The Creator was explaining to Moses what he was. And that was him name. “I am” is self identifying. Everything is what is being implied. “That I am” implies action. Creation. Productivity.

So what then was the meaning of the Garden of Eden, and what was taking place there?I believe it was the Estate of Being. Man Women of Conscious Entity Standing before the Creator Naked in their intentions and Heart of Being. There was no need for any instruments being used because the Contract was being fulfilled and there was no breach.

The Contract:

Genesis 1:28-31
    28And God blessed them. And God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth." 29And God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food. 30And to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the heavens and to everything that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food." And it was so. 31 And God saw everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day.

The Tree of the Knowledge of “Good and Bad” was the only Idol in the Garden that was designated by the Creator to not even be looked at, let alone touched. It was an idol because an idol is something that looks like the Creator, or represented the Creator, but is not the creator. Should not Adam and Eve gone to the Creator for Knowledge instead of some tree?

When they did, they lost Standing with the Trust. With the Creator. A breach occurred, and inheritance was lost. The Trustee was then needed to remedy the breach. So where did the breach start from and whom?

It seems that another Entity in Contract with the Creator was bringing Claims “against” the Trust by stating that the Creator was not disclosing information. The Beneficiaries on Earth were told that within the Fruits and the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Bad was what the Creator was hiding from Man and Woman. What was really being presented as CLAIM was that the Creator was not enough, and that a system of the Law of Good and Bad needed to be created, for the Creator was holding back such Knowledge because it was a benefit to all the Entities created by the Creator. I think that it is very interesting that as soon as the fruit was eaten, they became 'aware' of their Nakedness and were ashamed. Ashamed of presenting their true intentions, as being Naked in front of all to see. That is what the Knowledge of Good and Bad brought to them. (Reminds me of People being afraid or ashamed, today, to speak their truth and testimony because of what others might think) Being Naked. Heart and Mind exposed.

We can shed further light upon this with the instituting of the Kings. The Kings judged between Right and Wrong. Just like Adam and Eve, Israeli too demanded the Knowledge of Good and Bad to be dictated to them by some other instrument other than the Creator.
    We borrow the present from our childrens future.

UnderStanding

“Heed the voice of the people in all that they say to you; for they have not rejected you, but they have rejected Me, that I should not reign over them. According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt, even to this day; with which they have forsaken Me and served other gods; so they are doing to you also.” 1st Samuel 8.
    So again we see the rejection of the Creator, and the supplication of Law placed upon them by their own will, testimony and Word.

Since the original events of Man and Woman desiring the Law placed upon them, whatever those events; if any, really were, “Man has dominated Man to his injury” by the use of the created instrument “Law of Good and Bad”, which stem from Morals and Philosophy. We all have a claim to use such instruments, but only as long as we are using the Spirit to commune with the Creator in doing so. Appointing Kings, Judges, Courts, etc, is the idol. The fake Knowledge. The fake trust. The fake Trustee. The fake inheritance. The fake beneficiary. These instruments are always to tell others how to think, act, perform, Be, Live, Love, Hate, Exist, Consciously animating the moving of Mountains, etc, forever and ever.

List of Invalid entities:

1. Trust- There is much confusion about the True Trust. There can only be one True trust. The Creator. Every Man made trust is not the True Trust. Every Conscious Entities Trust is not the True Trust. Only the “I am that I am” is True Trust.
    2. Trustee- The Firstborn out of all Creation is the True Trustee. There had to have been a First by the mere fact we are all here. The Word. The Instrument used by the “I am that I am” to have do “I am that I am” biddings. All other Conscious Entities Trusteeship are invalid, and have no True Standing before the Creator and True Trust.
    3. Estate- There is nothing of the Estate of the Creator True Trust that is owned by any other Couscous Entity other than the Creator True Trust. The “I am that I am”. Everything is “I am that I am”, how can any of the Conscious Entities that are Beneficiaries claim they own the Estate of the Creator True Trust.
    4. Beneficiaries- There are many instruments in this category that are invalid being used today. The only true Beneficiary are the Conscious Entities that exist; both seen and unseen in the Universe, because of the Creator True Trust, and his Will and Testimony, the “That I am” of the “Iam that I am”.
    5. Inheritance- Inheritances depend on the Conscious Entities. The Contract stated by Creator True Trust for Conscious Entities residing in the Temple of the Body Inherit the Earth, and all living things upon Earth. We are free to live, animate, and move Mountains on the Earth. The only Valid Claim brought against such action is that the Conscious Entities in Man and Woman have Faith.

Believing that Knowledge of Good and Bad, Judges, Courts, Mans Laws is eating from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Bad , and turning our back away from the Creator True Trust, “selling our inheritance” as Esau did.

Jesus said this about the matter as Trustee:

Luke 12:13-15 ESV
    “Someone in the crowd said to him, “Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me.” But he said to him, “Man, who made me a judge or arbitrator over you?” And he said to them, “Take care, and be on your guard against all covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.”
    The only Rightful Judge of any part of the Estate, or the Conscious Entities therein is Creator True Trust. I am that I am. Any other Judgments, Claims or proceedings are Trespass upon the Creator True Trust Realm.

I also find it interesting that Jesus mentions possessions. When we as Conscious Entities and Beneficiaries of the Inheritance from the Creator True Trust, possess, or take possession of any instrument that is being used as an instrument of Trespass against the Creator True Trust, the True Estate, then we ourselves have fallen into temptation and have picked the fruit from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.

How many of us use the False Trust, and its instruments that have been created by Man as cheep imitations of trespass upon the Creator True Trust. “It is not what a Man eats that defiles him, but what he utters out of his mouth.” Our of the Mouth the true intentions of the heart speak. What are we doing when we use and possess their verbiage, and instruments of such to try to gain access to the True Trust as Beneficiaries from Men and Women? Even the True Trustee Himself said ““Man, who made me a judge or arbitrator over you?”

"Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.” Matthew 4:8
    So it seems that the Kingdoms of the World and their splendor the Devil had been building up from the beginning when he established the first Claim against the Creator True Trust with the Law of Knowledge of Good and Evil claiming as “his own”. He made the Claim that the Creator True Trust was invalid and that the Creator was not fully disclosing. Hence the breach in trust. Jesus does not answer the Claim, question it, or entertain the thought. He as Trustee puts Faith in the True Trust. He retains Standing before the Creator I am that I am. I also find it interesting that Satan Claims ownership of all the Kingdoms of the Earth by the offer “give” and the price is Worship for offer and Contract by “bowing down”. Or Understanding. The price for being a Beneficiary of the Creator True Trust is Faith. Faith can be defined as the “believe that is not based on proof”.

All of these years later and the only thing that we have learned from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Bad, is that we know nothing at all, not even when we were born, where, or what time, or who our Mother and Father are in flesh are. That Tree was just another tree. The true test there in the Garden was Faith. Faith in the Creator True Trust.

So how does this all relate to the situations we find ourselves in on a daily bases in relation to the invalid, dishonorable, and corrupt system that we bow to by interacting with as if it is valid, authentic, and has any type of Authority to bring any type of claim against us at all, and have no authority to even utter words of such to begin with.

Forgiveness. It has nothing to do with us. The Trespass is upon the Creator True Trust, not our Trust, because we dont have one. Nor can we have a valid Trust of any type as Beneficiaries of Inheritance. Our fight is not with flesh, but with Principalities and Power in High places. I have not truly worked out how can I be in the World but not a part of it. Because while in it, if not a part of it, they bring claim constantly. Having to continue involving myself in answering their claim “in some way or another” is not acceptable for myself once I am conscious aware of the implications. I do have a solution and remedy of logic for myself however, but have yet to articulate it fully inside myself. But it does center around intentions and motives of dealing with them to begin with. “The worker are few” comes to mind. What is the workers metaphor talking about?

I will offer my Believes and opinions about this more another time.

I am not “Under Standing”.

It is wonderful to have such ponderings here. I am in a couse called A Course in Miracles that meditates on these things every page.

My thoughts on studying what might seem frivolous to some is that we have a public trust around elastic currency.

IN GOD WE TRUST

A big part of that trust is that the officials exercising authority upon our understanding shall always, upon any indictment grant us the right to understand the nature and cause of the accusation against us. This is an authority we grant by being in social compact.

These days it is difficult to acquire this kind of bonding necessary for the officials to actually be holding this authority in trust. After nearly twenty years of my extensive efforts, and suitors' operating in the brain trust we find John William SUTHERS actually looking like a bank note expressing his trust operation in Denver:

However, his underling is feigning to be bonded by having a Traveler's Insurance policy. We all know how insurance companies are though; when Dan MAY tries to collect they will suddenly discover that his oath of office (bond) is faulty and of course that is not what they cover. At least I feel justified in understanding law that way, since I have seen a police officer render that legal opinion for the Insurance Industry.

I think it is likely that a minor traffic charge will be dropped if you continually persist that, I do not understand. My own experience however tells me that for felony charges one gets shredded through psychological evaluation to find out if you are fit for trial.

But I love developing common mental models through discussion. I just wish I had a bit more time to pick through your posts and give them the reply they deserve.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-22-11 at 06:52 AM.

Hello David,

I dont know if it is language itself that presents the problem or something else. But the use of the word "we" in that phrase "in god we trust" presents a problem for me. It is all inclusive, and is still attached to a instrument of Man that is the instrument of Trust. An idol if you will. Im still looking for Authority from the Creator to issue such an instrument in dealing with the Creators Trust, as there is no need for a intermediary for access to inheritance as Beneficiary. Some type of instrument is always used as access to the Inheritance, whether it be fiat, sea shells, or anything else "from" the inheritance itself. That is illogical to me to use the inheritance as the means of access to the inheritance, when we already have access to the inheritance by the very fact our Conscious Entities are residing inside of it, the clay and mud body of Men and Women. Paper Money of no inherit value makes little sense to me, if it provides me with nothing directly in exchange for my sweat and labor. I still need to drive to the store instead of eating it. I still need to buy a water pump with it, instead of drinking it. I still need to purchase a bed, instead of lying down in it, though I suppose with glue or tape, or string, dollars could be made into a blanket.

As it is all inclusive, it does not allow anyone to disengage from it either if that is their will. Man and Woman are bound to it by necessity of circumstances beyond their control mostly, and thus it is unfair as Trespass upon the Beneficiary, the Estate, and True Trust.

Dont know, still playing around with some of these ideas. Thanks for your interest thus far.
    Last edited by Bear Eagle; 09-22-11 at 07:07 AM.

You are welcome. My point is that the bail bond, should one be arrested and charged is not in seashells. It is in fiat instruments that bear earmarkings of the same trust.

IN GOD WE TRUST

In addition though, I was making the point that I hope to have more time for strictly philosophical discussion soon. For now though, I just feel that I must apply more practical use of each keystroke.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    It is wonderful to have such ponderings here. I am in a couse called A Course in Miracles that meditates on these things every page.

My thoughts on studying what might seem frivolous to some is that we have a public trust around elastic currency.

IN GOD WE TRUST

A big part of that trust is that the officials exercising authority upon our understanding shall always, upon any indictment grant us the right to understand the nature and cause of the accusation against us. This is an authority we grant by being in social compact.

These days it is difficult to acquire this kind of bonding necessary for the officials to actually be holding this authority in trust. After nearly twenty years of my extensive efforts, and suitors' operating in the brain trust we find John William SUTHERS actually looking like a bank note expressing his trust operation in Denver:

However, his underling is feigning to be bonded by having a Traveler's Insurance policy. We all know how insurance companies are though; when Dan MAY tries to collect they will suddenly discover that his oath of office (bond) is faulty and of course that is not what they cover. At least I feel justified in understanding law that way, since I have seen a police officer render that legal opinion for the Insurance Industry.

I think it is likely that a minor traffic charge will be dropped if you continually persist that, I do not understand. My own experience however tells me that for felony charges one gets shredded through psychological evaluation to find out if you are fit for trial.

But I love developing common mental models through discussion. I just wish I had a bit more time to pick through your posts and give them the reply they deserve.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    I have never reviewed the "Social Pact" as a formal contractual document, which I scratched the surface of when speaking of Mans Law arising from all over the Earth. The theories are far to subjective for me to agree to under Contract. And it appears to further divide the inheritance between brothers and sisters until there is nothing left of the inheritance. I am not party with it. I dont recognize paper, ink, verbiage, seals, and symbols as being any valid instrument of access to the True Trust, for my Consciousness already inhabits the inheritance. Why would I seek remedy for something I already posses?

The term understanding is not to do with the capacity to understand a concept, but for the possible applications of the Compound Word as it might be used in Law. I already have Standing at Law, because I acknowledge my Standing before the Creator, and need no other Judgment upon me. If I am under; as in "below" Standing, then I no longer have Standing. If I dont have Standing in the Court of Men how Can I have Standing in the Court of the Creator? As above so below. As below so above.
    Last edited by Bear Eagle; 09-22-11 at 07:43 AM.

I agree, and yes, this is a purely Philosophical entry and thought form. But then again, is it?

Have Peace David, and I hope you will have more time in the future to delve further with me.

Standing also has to do with the status of an actor within a society or association.

Estate, within a given signification, can mean interest. Usage in this sense probably applies more so under Common Law.

I suppose my thought for you and prayer for the world is that as long as you are giving more than you receive by way of peaceful inhabitant, if you are going that extra 10% more than cleaning up your own mess and by example encouraging others to do the same then you might stay out of the purview of social compact. There are so many instances however when you get drawn into it as it does persist there even from the privacy of your own home. [Rethinking Boundaries in Cyberspace for example.]

You might summarize the essence of a religion called Patriot Mythology in that perception that we are not in social compact until we agree or consent to be.

Rather my approach is that the Constitution governs the terms and we find that the fiat (1863) has described the trust as IN GOD WE TRUST.

What I showed was that Attorney General SUTHERS has a valid bond, appealing for witness of the Almighty ever-living God. You might think, So what? Well, here in Colorado the General Assembly happens to agree with me.

On the national level, the same trust for oaths of office is found.

So strictly philosophically I think that is where I stand. Philosophy is amusing meanderings like A Course in Miracles if it cannot be applied. The facilitator and others were trying to convince me that Mind and Intellect are worthless, during class. That is all I remember about their point though. I told them, The Mind is a wonderful thing! and Intellect is the cat's pajamas! I remember that part.

I stopped short of saying, If there is no mind or intellect behind your words, I don't think them much worth remembering.

I think you are missing my point David. Certainly I argue not for a animationless Mind or intellect. Hardly. The Mind is the instrument of the Conscious Entity to tell the inheritance of the Earthen body how and what to perform. I also think Philosophy is not worthless, as Law, Medicine, Math, and Science has derived from it.

Your approach is fine, but you have accepted it for yourself through consent by your Conscious Self.

The problem I have with paper oaths is that I have no trust in the paper or the oath. How can I? I have no Personal knowledge of either. Today, many Men and Women who have taken oaths are not living up to them, they have vacated their offices, when in fact they do not even know they have, and still occupy them. They are in breach. The General assemblies I certainly do not trust. How can I? If no individual is imbued with with any Authority, then how can any group of individuals have any Authority? What individual living breathing Man or Woman has Authority over me? Would you please point them out so that I may address them. I have yet to find any that will take that liability.

As Kant in "Critique of Pure Reason", I too am uniting experience and reason to move beyond what I perceive the failures are of so called Law, which include the use of Philosophy.

Until I can prove with Personal knowledge anything beyond the three proofs I have empirically found, how can I agree with anything else in truth and Honor as existing? If I lay claim upon, and agreement with, anything beyond that which I can prove by empirical observation, then I commit fraud against myself.

"There are so many instances however when you get drawn into it as it does persist there even from the privacy of your own home."

Agreed. And that is the temptation. In many cases it is a violation that is occurring. Trespass. Again, by the systems own reasoning, no individual in imbued with any Authority to force themselves or ideas, concepts, philosophies, upon any other. Speaking of mythology. How do these individuals with no Authority then get together and imbue themselves with Authority?

Hmmm. Here is a thought. Im going to start an movement. This movement will abide by all Man created protocols in forming a General Assembly. We will take Oaths. Be will be bonded. We will vote. Our goal is to rob People of what we dont have inherently, because we would rather form a movement, get bonded, and take Oaths and vote to get what we inherently dont have at the expense of the sweat and labor of others that have it.

This happens every day. By what Authority do they claim? Consent? I dont Consent. If they say they need something, then have a bake sale, and let People buy cakes showing their consent in what is being said they need. A road needs building in the community, and my money needs to be taken to fund it. Really? Says who? You? The guy down the road? If "I" think a road needs building I would be the first to lend my sweat, labor, time, and resources for such. Otherwise others need to get their hands out of my pockets before I cut them off with my sword.

This is the system will live under. These delegations and assemblies the same.

Nature works differently. All one needs to do is go out into Nature and observe. Maybe our thinking is the reason the animals run from most? We are not in harmony with Natural Law, or the Lawmaker of Natural Law?

You see my People, the People in which I come from, my ancestors and blood line, have seen paper before. We have seen oaths. We have seen all of these things for 500 years now. An oath means nothing to the ones taking them it appears. The paper they signed means nothing to them. We have empirically observed time and again throughout the length of the Earth that anytime Man and Woman get together with Authority they dont have, they violate others in some form with that false Authority.

Is this not the empirical evidence in which you can observe? This system of doing things does not function properly because of the assuming of Authority by Men and Women, that was not imbued to them as individuals, or any group of individuals that come together out of common interests. Which mostly is observed as theft, and subjugation. Where is the proof otherwise?

If through empirical observation this can be presumed as a established fact, then what use is the system other than to steal and subjugate Men and Women of Conscious that are using the land by the very fact they are inhabiting the land?

Dismiss this if you may, but the reasoning still stands. It has Standing. Why? Because it is coming from me, and I have Standing. As all should and do.

I only see the perpetuation of a system of subjugation, theft, murder, and trespass. Common Law? These Principles were around much longer than 1,000 some years. Much longer.

Maxim (Bouvier's Law Dictionary, 1856): An established principle or proposition. A principle of law universally admitted, as being just and consonant with reason.

2. Maxims in law are somewhat like axioms in geometry. 1 Bl. Com. 68. They are principles and authorities, and part of the general customs or common law of the land; and are of the same strength as acts of parliament, when the judges have determined what is a maxim; which belongs to the judges and not the jury. Terms do Ley; Doct. & Stud. Dial. 1, c. 8. Maxims of the law are holden for law, and all other cases that may be applied to them shall be taken for granted. 1 Inst. 11. 67; 4 Rep. See 1 Com. c. 68; Plowd. 27, b.

3. The application of the maxim to the case before the court, is generally the only difficulty. The true method of making the application is to ascertain how the maxim arose, and to consider whether the case to which it is applied is of the same character, or whether it is an exception to an apparently general rule.

4. The alterations of any of the maxims of the common law are dangerous. 2 Inst. 210.
    Even the system itself recognizes them, though it is becoming common place to discard them.

And yes, I am talking about the application of them. But all the rebut I receive is more paper is needed. I used to live in Japan, they LOVE paper, but paper does not solve the problem. It is much deeper than paper and oaths, and protocols. Much deeper.

Many talk today about returning the system to Honor. I through empirical observation have never known or seen ,or heard, or observed the system to be built upon Honor. If we take that further, and take hearsay from History book, and hearsay from the "History keepers" of the Tribes of old, then there is much evidence pointing to this fact further, that Honor has never been in this system.

Where is it? That which the reasons for such protocols and oaths, actions, etc.

It is supposed to be because of Honor. Thereby Authority is gained. With my eyes I see a scam. A fraud. A usurpation. I am not a minority in my believe is such a thing to be important. I dont believe in the majority/minority fallacy. I believe. I am. And that is sufficient for me. But that is not sufficient for many others. They feel the need to drive out into life and tell others how to "Be", and what they are. They seek to define others by their own subjective perceptions.

Self Government is my goal. I need not any other tell me what is wrong, for I inherently have it imbued upon me and my heart. I think most Men and Women do. Our Conscious tells us so. There are some without Conscious. Ironically many of them are in the halls of Government to begin with. Who else would seek a position as such? Isnt it those 'usually' without Conscious? If they do have Conscious, they loose it rather quickly when its time to perform the dictations upon other Consciousness.

That is what happens. That is what they do. That is the truth. They dictate through a majority. The majority gives them their Authority. A majority of individuals with no inherit Authority over others imbued to them. Its the "appeal to Authority" fallacy.

Who has expert knowledge as to how to handle my affairs other than me? No one. What Person of stable Mind is going to make such a Claim? What is the liability in such a Claim? What is the effects of such claims? Well, we can empirically observe the State of the Earth today, and what the continuation of Men and Women making such Claims upon others is upon our Species as a whole. Hell on Earth is what the effect is.

"Dominating Man to his injury".

We never were given Authority to dominate ourselves, only to fill the Earth and subdue it, and use everything upon it.

That was the Contract. Not from Mans Society; as in Social Contract, but from the Creator of the Universe.

Why are we still in breach?