Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UnderStanding

Quote Originally Posted by Bear Eagle View Post
    Hello Shikamaru,

"Standing also has to do with the status of an actor within a society or association."

Indeed. That is the Standing I am touching on I suppose. Our Standing before Men and God.

I have always wanted to know the "true" meaning of such a question by the State. Much like when they ask if we are "full legal name", and the intent behind such a question.

Hmm, Estate meaning interest. Thats a very interesting slant there. In my premise the Estate is the Creation. And as beneficiaries the Interest we pay is the Estate. By use. Our payment to the Creator is the use of the Estate. Our payment for existence is the use of the Estate, the Estate itself is this interest. The culmination is the inheritance. Or maybe the inheritance is the fruition derived from paying the Interest. Which is what we form, through payment of the interest on Earth.

Thanks for that. Will much on it some more.
    You can find estate defined as interest in Bouvier's Law Dictionary (1856).
    You can find a copy of it online via Google.

Your usage of such terms are not to far off from the subjects of trusts and feudal tenures....

Interestingly, a 'use upon a use' is a forerunner to modern day trusts.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Arraignment is an show of understanding in court. The defendant says, I understand the nature and cause of the accusation against me. Then the court may proceed to trial.
    David Merrill, you acknowledged in previous comments that this was a Philosophical conversation in nature. Did you not?

I thank you for your information, but the information you have provided I do not seek in this thread. I am simply asking a question at the root of my questions and reasoning.

As equals, by what Authority do we Judge one another? You have presented information pertaining to Man getting together with Man and writing the mechanisms by which they conclude that they have the Authority to Judge. Delegates are comprised of individuals who are not imbued with such an Authority, no matter the majority vote or reasoning in the matter.

I am not contesting their conclusions. I know their conclusions.

You keeping giving me the very reasoning and writings in which I am contesting as proof, when these questions are Philosophical. I am trying to establish the reasoning and proof of anyones Authority as individuals to tell any other individual to perform. If a group is formed, that group is still comprised of individuals forming the group.

There is a contradiction there. Of Logic, and reason. Until this contradiction is resolved then how can I honestly agree with what you are presenting me?

"flippantly deny" I cannot accept what is not true. The burden of proof lays with anyone making the claim.

The root issue. The source of the contradiction, that individuals have no inherit Authroity over other individuals. Because all individuals are equal to each other as Beneficiaries of the Inheritance.

So by what Authority then do a group of People that come together as delegates gain their Authority from? Themselves? The voters? The People the delegates represent?

As individuals with no inherit Authority imbued them, how do the individual Voters gain such Authority?

It seems the only logical answer is that in every case it is created within the Individual and then given away to a group, thus the justification of it.

Not logical. Fallacious. Un acceptable.

Man still in Sin.

Since you have stated previously that you dont have much time for Philosophical discussions, I suggest you either present a Philosophical argument, or move on from this thread. While the information you have presented in valuable unto itself, it presents a conclusion by Men. I am questioning the premise of the conclusion itself.

If raising such an issue on your site is offensive to you, or objectionable, then just say it. Because I get the felling that is what you are implying by continually telling me I am a subject of Man. I am not. I am a subject of the Creators Realm. As Man is. Whether you like it or not, Philosophy is the cornerstone of Mans reason.

There is a new age coming. A new period on Earth. New ideas, and reason. If you do not see that then you are well ingrained in the system of passing.

Seasteading is but one. http://seasteading.org/

Again, I dont demean your efforts, or knowledge, I just am not asking the questions in which you are giving answers to. And as of yet you have not answered any questions raised in this thread. As of yet I hardly know you, because you have given me nothing but what others have defined as true, and have accepted such for yourself as being true. I placed this thread in the category of "religion" for I did not find any other category in which I felt it appropriate.

Thanks for the information on "understanding", I already knew that information however. I am looking beyond the mechanism, and into the roots of issues. Of words. Of definitions. Of Logic. Or trying to. I am asking "why"? Why are we doing this? What is the point of doing this? What are the effects of doing this? Where did "this" come from to begin with? Is "this" good for us? If not what proof is there that it is not? If so what proof is there that it is so?

I think it is not good for us. I think I need a new way of doing things. I new way of seeing. Of Believing. I think that there are many in agreement with I as well. But that "new way" is only for themselves to decide upon as individuals.

I believe in the non aggression Principle. I see the current system as the aggressor. Since I dont believe in aggression to achieve my will, by default I dont agree with the system of aggression.

Your own Personal experience proves the system aggressive, because the system Judged you as guilty first, and then demanded you prove your innocence, while holding you captive, and under threat of violence.

I cannot agree with that, or anyone agreeing with that. They contradict their own Principles and Laws, yet hold us accountable to prove them otherwise. The solution for me, and others, is not working within the system to change it, for what does that change? The nature of the system itself doe not change, for it still requires one to prove that which is already in proof by the mere fact of existence of the one then having the prove something. I dont have to prove I am a living breathing Conscious Entity to anyone, the fact is self evident when I Stand before someone. To the contrary is ridiculous, and only a game. Word majik. And it proves exactly what this system is. A game of Words and performance to show some dictator of "Life" that you are worthy to be playing on the board. Statist Elitism at its finest. Utter BS. A slap in the face to my living Man. A slap in the face to the Creator, his Trust, and his Estate.

If there is no remedy then outside of this system, then the following is set in motion.

Delegates:

The 144,000.

Bond: By the True Trust of the Creator, and his Estate.

Oath: Circumcision of the Heart by the Sword of Spirit issuing forth from the Creator.

Chair: Les Visible of the 144,000.

Defendant: The Cult of the Pharisees, and The Learned Elders of Zion.

Finding of the Chair: GUILTY.

Sentencing: Yet to be set.

--What is the difference?--

There is much more going on in the seen and unseen that you might not be aware of Friend. "what is loosed in Heaven is loosed on Earth"

Peace be unto you David Merrill.
    We borrow the present from our childrens future.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade View Post
    This is good and the trifecta should be explored.

The Divine Right of Kings pertains to all men, we are all born Sovereigns-Without-Subjects. Here is are three verses(not 4 or 5) that are prima facie evidence of this fact.

1Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood...

Peter is not talking to some select little group of wannabe rulers, he is speaking to everyone who has "come out from among them", i.e. seceded from the governments of men, and returned to God's Kingdom.

Revelation 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and [even] his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Revelation 5:10 And hast made us, unto our God, kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Again, John the Revelator is not talking to some small elite, he is speaking to those who have "overcometh".

Colossians 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; 15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

What "handwriting of ordinances that was against us"?

When we "withdraw from membership" in the group, i.e. state citizenry, we are "civilly dead" and therefore no longer "subject to ordinances...after the commandments and doctrines of men", so don't "touch" them, "taste" them or "handle them", they are not for you and you will perish with the using.

Colossians 2:20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ [the anointed] from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, 21 (Touch not; taste not; handle not; 22 Which all are to perish with the using.) after the commandments and doctrines of men?

Individual secession rather than expatriation; these are two entirely different acts.

Secession. The act of withdrawing from membership in a group. ~ Black's Law Dictionary, Sixth Edition (c.1991), page 1351

Expatriation. The voluntary act of abandoning or renouncing one's country, and becoming the citizen or subject of another. Ibid. page 576

“The right of self-government rests on the right to withdraw consent from an oppressive government. That is the only really effective restriction on power, in the last analysis.” ~ Clyde Wilson, Secession: The Last, Best Bulwark of Our Liberties

"In the majority of men, there is such a love of tried arrangements and so great a dread of experiments that they will probably not act upon this right until long after it is safe to do so." ~ Excerpted from The Right to Ignore the State by Herbert Spencer

Luke 22:25 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles [nations] exercise lordship [rule] over them; and they that exercise authority [control] upon them are called benefactors. 26 But ye shall not be so...

No one knows who first made the discovery that men are free. The fragmentary records begin with one person.
    There is no historical proof that he really existed, but the story holds its own self-evident truth; and for countless
    generations, it was handed down from father to son. They said that when Ur was the great empire (about
    4,000 years ago), a shepherd named Terah, accompanied by his son, his daughter-in-law, and his orphaned grandson,
    traveled with his flocks toward the Far West. When Terah died, the family - now headed by Abraham - continued
    westward. They also were shepherds, always moving with their flocks. http://mises.org/books/mainspring.pdf
    That was off the thread "Coming out of Babylon". However, those coming out, are coming out of "Babylon the Great". You pointed out correctly in the thread the reference to the Tribe of Judah coming out of Babylon, but "Babylon the Great" is the system of our day that is talked about in Revelation. The revealing.

REV 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written a mystery: BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

What was Babylon to begin with? Why did the Creator tell Judah to come out of her? Was it not that Babylon dominated and subjugated Judah to the Laws and practices of herself instead of the Creators will and Law?

Babylon the Great of today.

REV 17:15 And he said unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sat, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
    17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written a mystery: BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
    17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
    17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sat. [King James Version; the New International Version Bible uses "hills" instead of "mountains"].
    17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he comes, he must continue a short space.
    17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goes into perdition.
    17:12 And the ten horns which thou saw are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
    17:15 And he said unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sat, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
    17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.

Who is the whore? Who is Babylon the Great?

Though open to interpretation, these Kingdoms can be identified by the use of History. They were empires of the Earth from the time revelation was written till now.

Who rules the Earth today? What Kingdom? Who runs and subjugates the US even? Who issue forth their orders for the World to follow?

The last King mentioned is yet to appear. That is the Antichrist. He will sit as an abomination of desolation in a holy place. We can already see his Kingdom established, and the empty seat that is his to take in the future. The answer lies in the question of "who are the True Jews"? Where are they? They were spread out over the entire Earth, many of which dont know their Heritage. Or that they are Heirs to the Kingdom. I was making my way to this in this thread, and building a foundation for it first. In simple terms we are all Heirs and Beneficiaries to the Kingdom because of the Trustee. The Elect are the 144,000 that will rule the Earth as Righteous Kings and Priests in Heaven that have been elected as such from the Earth. Some have already taken their Crowns through death, and some are still on Earth, for the Bridegroom comes to Earth for the Bride. The Trustee does not wait in Heaven for them to come to him. He returns. I like putting these issues into my own words, because then I make them my own, and understand them from myself. For I will be called into account sometime in the future when I am dragged to the Courts and synagogues. I care not what Man Judges me with or kills my body, for I am more concerned with the Judge of my Spirit. I only worship the Creator. I only perform when the Creator tells me to do so. Man has no claim or Power over me. I am not part of this World, only in the flesh as Spirit. I laugh at the presumed authority of Man, for he has none. Man is not everlasting. True Authroity is everlasting, and cannot be blown away in the wind like dust is. Man asserts his presumed Authority by the Physical animations of his clay mud Temporal body, by the will of his Conscious being. "all we are is dust in the wind".

A Conscious Entity bowing and subjecting itself to dust is comical. A Conscious Entity whether in Spirit, or "in" dust is equal to each other.

REV 19:10 "At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."

John feel down to worship an Angel of the Creator, and look what the Angel said to John. If an Angel states this, how can we in honesty and truth fall down and worship men in what they demand from us, and of us just for us to prove that we are free of them? Absurd!

The only reason for what they ask of us is to entrap us in a Word game thereby enslaving us. If we finish and complete their game, they give us then the keys to the Kingdom. But by playing their game to begin with we have already lost the Kingdom, because we are seeking from Men and not God. Their Key is a fallacy, and non existent to begin with. That is the temptation. To seek the Kingdom of Man rather than the Kingdom of God. The flesh is passing away. But he that does the will of God remains forever.

No matter really, the Creator is sorting this out, as he is alive, and so is his Will. All will understand in the last hour.
    Last edited by Bear Eagle; 09-23-11 at 08:54 PM.

I look for practical application of philosophy. The thread title is indeed Understanding.

The subject is about how one acquires authority over another through this term - understanding. I think the clearest example is The Court of Ten Million Dollars written of by George LIPPARD in the 1840's.

If the man in the example refused consent to be tried in The Court of Ten Million Dollars then he would immediately face less formal trial by his peers in the next room. His informed answer, Arraignment, demonstrated that he understood the terms.

This manifested more crudely in the form of caput lupinum, where a man could be killed or mugged with immunity, without consequence of law.

CAPUT LUPINUM, Eng. law. Having the head of a wolf. An outlawed felon was said to have the head of a wolf, and might have been killed by any one legally. Now, such killing would be murder. 1. Hale, Pl. C. 497. The rules of the common law on this subject are much more severe in their consequences, than the doctrine of the civil law relating to civil death. See 1 Toull. Droit Civil, n. 280, and pp. 254-5, note 3.
    Time toned that doctrine down:

CIVIL DEATH, persons. The change of the state (q. v.) of a person who is declared civilly dead by judgment of a competent tribunal. In such case, the person against whom such sentence is pronounced is considered dead. 2 John. R. 218. See Gilb. Uses, 150; 2 Bulst. 188; Co. tit. 132; Jenk. Cent. 250; 1 Keble, 398; Prest. on Convey. 140. Vide Death, civil.
    My point is simple and I believe I have expressed that I speak from experience. It works great with minor traffic offenses to simply hold out:

I don't understand.

But that is only if you are not making a show of it for your friends or YouTube. If you threaten the current Cash Cow then you will be remanded to psychological evaluation, sometimes in the local jail.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-23-11 at 08:49 PM.

Yes, use upon a use. That is the Nature of the Creators Estate. He wastes nothing.

Yeah, that Cash Cow is nice and fat, and it also appears ready for slaughter, and the meat divided up. I understand your argument, and actually see nothing wrong with it. It is a prudent argument for the sake of living a relatively normal life. So that we can go home in Peace to our Families. My endeavor is something different in Nature on this thread however. Cutting the branches of evil does not take care of the root so that the branches dont have to be cut every day. I am also looking for a practical application in Philosophy. An application that will end the limb cutting, and strike the root.

I presume as well that our circumstances in life will dictate the approach that will take in our endeavors for remedy. I have no children, have no wife, and live in poverty by my own choice. I grow my own food, hunt my own meat, and am already living on the land of my own self sufficiency. Not everyone has the circumstances in life to approach these issues the way I have. I understand that, and find no fault with any other approach.

I am looking for remedy in which suits my circumstances. The remedy I am formulating suits my circumstances. That of which is made stronger by observing other People using their own remedies. It helps me to cast out the methods in which have no meaning to my circumstances, and continue on a narrow path to my goals and objectives. I use Philosophy in order to do this, because my method is Testimony from my Being. I cannot in truth say that I Believe in something, that in which I have believed in by taking in from another.

The objective is rather impossible in a way, and rather not in another way. But, in our own ways we are all Scientist in these endeavors, and must test and apply that which we find to work and not work in our own circumstances. Peer review is nice, but it did not do Justice for Tesla, or many others either, because greed of covetousness still was in operation of his, and their, peers.

Anyway, I have taken the Liberty over the last few days to engage myself here because I have not been busy. The 22nd was the Equinox, and I need to plant many things today, and this weekend. My busy Period is starting for winter. I need to get to work.

Yeah, that Cash Cow is nice and fat, and it also appears ready for slaughter, and the meat divided up. I understand your argument, and actually see nothing wrong with it. It is a prudent argument for the sake of living a relatively normal life. So that we can go home in Peace to our Families. My endeavor is something different in Nature on this thread however. Cutting the branches of evil does not take care of the root so that the branches dont have to be cut every day. I am also looking for a practical application in Philosophy. An application that will end the limb cutting, and strike the root.

I presume as well that our circumstances in life will dictate the approach that will take in our endeavors for remedy. I have no children, have no wife, and live in poverty by my own choice. I grow my own food, hunt my own meat, and am already living on the land of my own self sufficiency. Not everyone has the circumstances in life to approach these issues the way I have. I understand that, and find no fault with any other approach.

I am looking for remedy in which suits my circumstances. The remedy I am formulating suits my circumstances. That of which is made stronger by observing other People using their own remedies. It helps me to cast out the methods in which have no meaning to my circumstances, and continue on a narrow path to my goals and objectives. I use Philosophy in order to do this, because my method is Testimony from my Being. I cannot in truth say that I Believe in something, that in which I have believed in by taking in from another.

The objective is rather impossible in a way, and rather not in another way. But, in our own ways we are all Scientist in these endeavors, and must test and apply that which we find to work and not work in our own circumstances. Peer review is nice, but it did not do Justice for Tesla, or many others either, because greed of covetousness still was in operation of his, and their, peers.

Anyway, I have taken the Liberty over the last few days to engage myself here because I have not been busy. The 22nd was the Equinox, and I need to plant many things today, and this weekend. My busy Period is starting for winter. I need to get to work.

Thank you for an engaging thread.

I genuinely believe that the whole tree is strong, it is a matter of waking up to our destiny as heirs apparent.

Yes, use upon a use. That is the Nature of the Creators Estate. He wastes nothing.
    Well... 'use upon a use' was devised by the King's attorners to evade his revenues and charges.

I'd have to dig into the history of why property held in trust at that time was termed a use .....

There were tinges of theology to "the King's Law" as well as Common Law.
    Ecclesiastics influenced many bodies of law throughout Europe.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 09-23-11 at 11:00 PM.