“Heed the voice of the people in all that they say to you; for they have not rejected you, but they have rejected Me, that I should not reign over them. According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt, even to this day; with which they have forsaken Me and served other gods; so they are doing to you also.” 1st Samuel 8.
So again we see the rejection of the Creator, and the supplication of Law placed upon them by their own will, testimony and Word.

Since the original events of Man and Woman desiring the Law placed upon them, whatever those events; if any, really were, “Man has dominated Man to his injury” by the use of the created instrument “Law of Good and Bad”, which stem from Morals and Philosophy. We all have a claim to use such instruments, but only as long as we are using the Spirit to commune with the Creator in doing so. Appointing Kings, Judges, Courts, etc, is the idol. The fake Knowledge. The fake trust. The fake Trustee. The fake inheritance. The fake beneficiary. These instruments are always to tell others how to think, act, perform, Be, Live, Love, Hate, Exist, Consciously animating the moving of Mountains, etc, forever and ever.

List of Invalid entities:

1. Trust- There is much confusion about the True Trust. There can only be one True trust. The Creator. Every Man made trust is not the True Trust. Every Conscious Entities Trust is not the True Trust. Only the “I am that I am” is True Trust.
2. Trustee- The Firstborn out of all Creation is the True Trustee. There had to have been a First by the mere fact we are all here. The Word. The Instrument used by the “I am that I am” to have do “I am that I am” biddings. All other Conscious Entities Trusteeship are invalid, and have no True Standing before the Creator and True Trust.
3. Estate- There is nothing of the Estate of the Creator True Trust that is owned by any other Couscous Entity other than the Creator True Trust. The “I am that I am”. Everything is “I am that I am”, how can any of the Conscious Entities that are Beneficiaries claim they own the Estate of the Creator True Trust.
4. Beneficiaries- There are many instruments in this category that are invalid being used today. The only true Beneficiary are the Conscious Entities that exist; both seen and unseen in the Universe, because of the Creator True Trust, and his Will and Testimony, the “That I am” of the “Iam that I am”.
5. Inheritance- Inheritances depend on the Conscious Entities. The Contract stated by Creator True Trust for Conscious Entities residing in the Temple of the Body Inherit the Earth, and all living things upon Earth. We are free to live, animate, and move Mountains on the Earth. The only Valid Claim brought against such action is that the Conscious Entities in Man and Woman have Faith.

Believing that Knowledge of Good and Bad, Judges, Courts, Mans Laws is eating from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Bad , and turning our back away from the Creator True Trust, “selling our inheritance” as Esau did.

Jesus said this about the matter as Trustee:

Luke 12:13-15 ESV
“Someone in the crowd said to him, “Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me.” But he said to him, “Man, who made me a judge or arbitrator over you?” And he said to them, “Take care, and be on your guard against all covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.”
The only Rightful Judge of any part of the Estate, or the Conscious Entities therein is Creator True Trust. I am that I am. Any other Judgments, Claims or proceedings are Trespass upon the Creator True Trust Realm.

I also find it interesting that Jesus mentions possessions. When we as Conscious Entities and Beneficiaries of the Inheritance from the Creator True Trust, possess, or take possession of any instrument that is being used as an instrument of Trespass against the Creator True Trust, the True Estate, then we ourselves have fallen into temptation and have picked the fruit from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.

How many of us use the False Trust, and its instruments that have been created by Man as cheep imitations of trespass upon the Creator True Trust. “It is not what a Man eats that defiles him, but what he utters out of his mouth.” Our of the Mouth the true intentions of the heart speak. What are we doing when we use and possess their verbiage, and instruments of such to try to gain access to the True Trust as Beneficiaries from Men and Women? Even the True Trustee Himself said ““Man, who made me a judge or arbitrator over you?”

"Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.” Matthew 4:8
So it seems that the Kingdoms of the World and their splendor the Devil had been building up from the beginning when he established the first Claim against the Creator True Trust with the Law of Knowledge of Good and Evil claiming as “his own”. He made the Claim that the Creator True Trust was invalid and that the Creator was not fully disclosing. Hence the breach in trust. Jesus does not answer the Claim, question it, or entertain the thought. He as Trustee puts Faith in the True Trust. He retains Standing before the Creator I am that I am. I also find it interesting that Satan Claims ownership of all the Kingdoms of the Earth by the offer “give” and the price is Worship for offer and Contract by “bowing down”. Or Understanding. The price for being a Beneficiary of the Creator True Trust is Faith. Faith can be defined as the “believe that is not based on proof”.

All of these years later and the only thing that we have learned from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Bad, is that we know nothing at all, not even when we were born, where, or what time, or who our Mother and Father are in flesh are. That Tree was just another tree. The true test there in the Garden was Faith. Faith in the Creator True Trust.

So how does this all relate to the situations we find ourselves in on a daily bases in relation to the invalid, dishonorable, and corrupt system that we bow to by interacting with as if it is valid, authentic, and has any type of Authority to bring any type of claim against us at all, and have no authority to even utter words of such to begin with.

Forgiveness. It has nothing to do with us. The Trespass is upon the Creator True Trust, not our Trust, because we dont have one. Nor can we have a valid Trust of any type as Beneficiaries of Inheritance. Our fight is not with flesh, but with Principalities and Power in High places. I have not truly worked out how can I be in the World but not a part of it. Because while in it, if not a part of it, they bring claim constantly. Having to continue involving myself in answering their claim “in some way or another” is not acceptable for myself once I am conscious aware of the implications. I do have a solution and remedy of logic for myself however, but have yet to articulate it fully inside myself. But it does center around intentions and motives of dealing with them to begin with. “The worker are few” comes to mind. What is the workers metaphor talking about?

I will offer my Believes and opinions about this more another time.

I am not “Under Standing”.