Quote Originally Posted by Bear Eagle View Post
Hello David,

I dont know if it is language itself that presents the problem or something else. But the use of the word "we" in that phrase "in god we trust" presents a problem for me. It is all inclusive, and is still attached to a instrument of Man that is the instrument of Trust. An idol if you will. Im still looking for Authority from the Creator to issue such an instrument in dealing with the Creators Trust, as there is no need for a intermediary for access to inheritance as Beneficiary. Some type of instrument is always used as access to the Inheritance, whether it be fiat, sea shells, or anything else "from" the inheritance itself. That is illogical to me to use the inheritance as the means of access to the inheritance, when we already have access to the inheritance by the very fact our Conscious Entities are residing inside of it, the clay and mud body of Men and Women. Paper Money of no inherit value makes little sense to me, if it provides me with nothing directly in exchange for my sweat and labor. I still need to drive to the store instead of eating it. I still need to buy a water pump with it, instead of drinking it. I still need to purchase a bed, instead of lying down in it, though I suppose with glue or tape, or string, dollars could be made into a blanket.

As it is all inclusive, it does not allow anyone to disengage from it either if that is their will. Man and Woman are bound to it by necessity of circumstances beyond their control mostly, and thus it is unfair as Trespass upon the Beneficiary, the Estate, and True Trust.

Dont know, still playing around with some of these ideas. Thanks for your interest thus far.
I think the IN GOD WE TRUST verbiage is meant to deceive the masses of people that it is all inclusive and the opportunity to join, be persuaded and "understand" is provided and nurtured. The fact is that the "we" refers to the men who created, and decided to continue on with, "debt-backed" fiat currency and the false balances inherent in it. This is because they either didn't have an answer/solution or they didn't want an answer/solution and prayed to God on their man-made paper instrument that He will someday restore proper balances and correct the evil that men do. They knew the abomination and repugnance of such a creation and saw an opportunity to "capitalize" on it at the expense of most others who are intentionally kept ignorant of the system.

It is true that there is only one true Trust and one Trustee regarding God's creation. However, due to the lack of trust and responsibility of most men and women, evidenced in all of history, a system of governance among men must be instituted to account for such. I believe that the governments of men are placed into that position by God Himself as "2nd level trustees" over His Estate on Earth here and now awaiting the true sons and daughters to claim their inheritance as such. I believe they have dual roles in that they will be a king over you or serve you as the king you are depending upon the manner and truth in which you conduct yourself. This appointed authority must be in congruence with His law, however, in order to maintain that ordainment. The corruption and evil of man however makes it a difficult challenge to be recognized in that regard and it is then, when all truthful declaration, honorable action and administrative avenues have been exhausted, that we rely upon the "1st Level" trust to manifest the truth to fruition.

This is all we can do.