Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UnderStanding

Hello Shikamaru,

"Standing also has to do with the status of an actor within a society or association."

Indeed. That is the Standing I am touching on I suppose. Our Standing before Men and God.

I have always wanted to know the "true" meaning of such a question by the State. Much like when they ask if we are "full legal name", and the intent behind such a question.

Hmm, Estate meaning interest. Thats a very interesting slant there. In my premise the Estate is the Creation. And as beneficiaries the Interest we pay is the Estate. By use. Our payment to the Creator is the use of the Estate. Our payment for existence is the use of the Estate, the Estate itself is this interest. The culmination is the inheritance. Or maybe the inheritance is the fruition derived from paying the Interest. Which is what we form, through payment of the interest on Earth.

Thanks for that. Will much on it some more.
    Last edited by Bear Eagle; 09-22-11 at 05:13 PM.
    We borrow the present from our childrens future.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Eagle View Post
    Hello David,

I dont know if it is language itself that presents the problem or something else. But the use of the word "we" in that phrase "in god we trust" presents a problem for me. It is all inclusive, and is still attached to a instrument of Man that is the instrument of Trust. An idol if you will. Im still looking for Authority from the Creator to issue such an instrument in dealing with the Creators Trust, as there is no need for a intermediary for access to inheritance as Beneficiary. Some type of instrument is always used as access to the Inheritance, whether it be fiat, sea shells, or anything else "from" the inheritance itself. That is illogical to me to use the inheritance as the means of access to the inheritance, when we already have access to the inheritance by the very fact our Conscious Entities are residing inside of it, the clay and mud body of Men and Women. Paper Money of no inherit value makes little sense to me, if it provides me with nothing directly in exchange for my sweat and labor. I still need to drive to the store instead of eating it. I still need to buy a water pump with it, instead of drinking it. I still need to purchase a bed, instead of lying down in it, though I suppose with glue or tape, or string, dollars could be made into a blanket.

As it is all inclusive, it does not allow anyone to disengage from it either if that is their will. Man and Woman are bound to it by necessity of circumstances beyond their control mostly, and thus it is unfair as Trespass upon the Beneficiary, the Estate, and True Trust.

Dont know, still playing around with some of these ideas. Thanks for your interest thus far.
    I think the IN GOD WE TRUST verbiage is meant to deceive the masses of people that it is all inclusive and the opportunity to join, be persuaded and "understand" is provided and nurtured. The fact is that the "we" refers to the men who created, and decided to continue on with, "debt-backed" fiat currency and the false balances inherent in it. This is because they either didn't have an answer/solution or they didn't want an answer/solution and prayed to God on their man-made paper instrument that He will someday restore proper balances and correct the evil that men do. They knew the abomination and repugnance of such a creation and saw an opportunity to "capitalize" on it at the expense of most others who are intentionally kept ignorant of the system.

It is true that there is only one true Trust and one Trustee regarding God's creation. However, due to the lack of trust and responsibility of most men and women, evidenced in all of history, a system of governance among men must be instituted to account for such. I believe that the governments of men are placed into that position by God Himself as "2nd level trustees" over His Estate on Earth here and now awaiting the true sons and daughters to claim their inheritance as such. I believe they have dual roles in that they will be a king over you or serve you as the king you are depending upon the manner and truth in which you conduct yourself. This appointed authority must be in congruence with His law, however, in order to maintain that ordainment. The corruption and evil of man however makes it a difficult challenge to be recognized in that regard and it is then, when all truthful declaration, honorable action and administrative avenues have been exhausted, that we rely upon the "1st Level" trust to manifest the truth to fruition.

This is all we can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    I think the IN GOD WE TRUST verbiage is meant to deceive the masses of people that it is all inclusive and the opportunity to join, be persuaded and "understand" is provided and nurtured. The fact is that the "we" refers to the men who created, and decided to continue on with, "debt-backed" fiat currency and the false balances inherent in it. This is because they either didn't have an answer/solution or they didn't want an answer/solution and prayed to God on their man-made paper instrument that He will someday restore proper balances and correct the evil that men do. They knew the abomination and repugnance of such a creation and saw an opportunity to "capitalize" on it at the expense of most others who are intentionally kept ignorant of the system.

It is true that there is only one true Trust and one Trustee regarding God's creation. However, due to the lack of trust and responsibility of most men and women, evidenced in all of history, a system of governance among men must be instituted to account for such. I believe that the governments of men are placed into that position by God Himself as "2nd level trustees" over His Estate on Earth here and now awaiting the true sons and daughters to claim their inheritance as such. I believe they have dual roles in that they will be a king over you or serve you as the king you are depending upon the manner and truth in which you conduct yourself. This appointed authority must be in congruence with His law, however, in order to maintain that ordainment. The corruption and evil of man however makes it a difficult challenge to be recognized in that regard and it is then, when all truthful declaration, honorable action and administrative avenues have been exhausted, that we rely upon the "1st Level" trust to manifest the truth to fruition.

This is all we can do.
    Indeed. That is another interesting Word. "In Deed". I remember when People used to Contract Private Business dealings with Word and Hand Shake. Your conclusion is much along the same lines of my premise of Forgiveness. Is it though then the responsibility of Men and Women to turn back their faces to the Creator? Again, why should anyone reclaim that which they never have disowned? How can a Conscious Truth and Honorable decision be made of disowning to begin with if through fraud and deception the entire issue was withheld and not disclosed?

Yes, the Creator did place Governments before Men and Women, but only at the request of Men and Women, and told them they would pay a heavy price and loose freedoms because of it. He did not want to do it, but did at the request of the Beneficiaries of the Inheritance. That Contract, Convenient of Law is no longer in operation it appears. Has not the Convenient been fulfilled? The price paid, by the True Trustee? The Law fulfilled. Was not he the "Law"? The Word? So what then the significance of his presence here on Earth? If he in fact died as a Living Man, what did he die for? The first Adam? Why was he called "Son of Man"? We see this same metaphor in the Writings and Deeds of most Spiritual Ideology. Including Indigenous Knowledge systems as well. There is a pattern of a source Metaphor.

"If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Free from what? What did he teach? Was it not Love and Forgiveness?

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments. [Matthew 22:37-40 NIV]

The Law and the Prophets "hangs" on these two commandments. That interesting. Old English it is "dependeth". "Lex pendant". Dependeth is Third-person singular simple present indicative form of depend.

“Ye have counsales, lawis, and men of reputatioun that have establisshed all thingis, as ye suppose: Bot none of all these can maik any religioun acceptable unto God, whiche onelie dependeth upon his awin will, revealled to man in his most sacred word.”

The Works of John Knox, Vol. 1 (of 6)
    John is getting close here. He is getting close to the Religion of Law that the Pharisees established, that Satan established by Claiming Knowledge of Good and Bad, thereby putting himself in a position to Judge Good and Bad. The Creator revealed to Man his Will by his most Sacred Word. The True Trustee. The Creator values the Word, as he does words spoken. For a Word is an Oath. It is the only Oath individual Men and Women can give. Anything else is not an Oath.

“And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.” Mark 11:25 (NIV) “But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also.” Luke 6:27-29 (NIV) “Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.” Luke 6:36 (NIV) “Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.” Luke 6:37 (NIV)

Elsewhere, it is said, "Then Peter came to Him and said, “Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Up to seven times?” Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven. Matthew 18:21-22 (NKJV)

Jesus asked for God's forgiveness of those who crucified him. "And Jesus said, 'Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.'" Luke 23: 34 (ESV)
    If we love and forgive even our Enemies what Claim can any Man bring before and to us?

We cannot, for we are the Beneficiaries of Inheritance.

Can a Beneficiary of Inheritance make a Judgment or Claim on another Beneficiary of Inheritance?

There is a solution for remedy, but only by insuring that the instruments used by Men and Women, and their Oaths are True and Honorable. Which is impossible, for the Nature of Men and Women are not Honorable and True because of the turning away from the Creator and his Living Will as Trust. The events all can observe in the World are proof of this. Are they Honorable? Truthful? Just?

Therefore the only remedy is a turning of face again to the Creator and his True Living Will. What is his True Living Will?

It was the original Contract with Man and Woman. Which does not include Knowledge of Good and Bad to be accessible to Men and Women to use. For when Men and Women use this Knowledge they then dominate each other to their injury. By forcing their own ideals, subjective perceptions, morals, dogma, and ways of being onto someone else thus dominating them.

We as Couscous Entities are able to access the Creator True Trust through the Trustee, and need no other party to Know Good from Bad. I presume that Love, and Forgiveness is a concept comprehendable to most every Man and Woman alive. It is an individual choice and decision of them, thought they have comprehension of the meanings of said concepts. It is not my responsibility for anyone else choosing NOT to follow their own Conscious decision to do Good.

What is Good? Nothing that brings harm to any other Couscous Entity is Good. There is no need to argue the finer points of such. Its very simple actually. If one causes harm to another both in Spirit or Body, then I have caused harm. Who can decide what constitutes "harm done"? Only the Couscous Entity performing. If one listens to their Conscious, it will Testify against itself.

Laws are made for those who choose not to follow their Conscious. Those who not care what their Conscious Testify against them. For these, the Laws of Robbery, Murder, Theft, and Trespass apply. Anything beyond these "Common Laws" applied to Men and Women without Conscious is Unjust, and not Honorable. For even the Creator makes the Sun shine upon the Wicked and the Righteous.
    Last edited by Bear Eagle; 09-22-11 at 08:40 PM.

Romans 2:

1 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. 2 Now we know that God’s judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. 3 So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment? 4 Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?
    12 All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged by the law. 13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous. 14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.) 16 This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.
    28 A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. 29 No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God.
    I think this is all relevant since all Law in existence 'today' comes from the Bible, specifically Ecclesiastics. What was the "Law" being talked about by Jesus, and Paul(the Lawyer) in Romans? It was the Mosaic Law, as well as Ecclesiastical Law. The True Trustee fulfilled the Law, and covered the breach in and of the Trust.

Love and Forgiveness IS THE LAW.

So does our Conscious Entity possess a tool for use, such as a "conscience"? It is talked about from the Book of Law. It is in every Law, and Ideology. Could it be that the Conscience is the Law of Self? The tool provided within Conscious Entities to Judge oneself by and for?

I think so. I think it is the only valid Authority of Judgment of Self that the Beneficiary has. And it can only be applied to self. We are not imbued with any Authority other than the Conscience. And this Authority of our Consciousness can only be used and applied directly to our own Entity as Conscious Entities inhabiting the inheritance as Beneficiaries upon and in Earthen vessels, as we fulfill the Contract that was Willed to us by the Creator True Trust.

Any other Conscious Entity using either their Consciousness or Conscience to demand our performance to such is a "Trespass on Inheritance". Its null and void. An Idol. Dressed up to look like something, but having no inherit Power or Authority in the realm of the Creators Estate.

What individual living breathing Man or Woman has Authority over me? Would you please point them out so that I may address them. I have yet to find any that will take that liability.

Assuming you are in Colorado at the time, state Attorney General John William SUTHERS is in authority over you. However, if you are in El Paso county then you can prevent Dan MAY, the district attorney from prosecuting you from a vacant office.

That was my point in a nutshell.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Assuming you are in Colorado at the time, state Attorney General John William SUTHERS is in authority over you. However, if you are in El Paso county then you can prevent Dan MAY, the district attorney from prosecuting you from a vacant office.

That was my point in a nutshell.
    I accept Men and Women as my equals. I certainly dont accept artificial entities as SUTHERS being above me. The only one above me is the Creator. I will not accept anything less as being something I recognize as Legitimate. Sure, they can dominate me because of the non acceptance, but I can also forgive them, for the liability is on their own heads before the Creator, not mine, for I am still Standing in Honor then before the Creator, for I have not submitted to something artificial taking the place of God. My Creators approval is the only issue I care about. I need not Man to tell me whether or not I have my Creators approval, nor what he wants for me.

The Creator desires Worship in Spirit, something the Pharisees never understood with their "instruments", while others are still trying to turn lead into Gold and miss the point entirely.

The Law has already been fulfilled.

However, you are free to accept anything you like.

That is my point outside of the nutshell. It must be a tree of "life" then.

I accept Men and Women as my equals. I certainly dont accept artificial entities as SUTHERS being above me. The only one above me is the Creator. I will not accept anything less as being something I recognize as Legitimate. Sure, they can dominate me because of the non acceptance, but I can also forgive them, for the liability is on their own heads before the Creator, not mine, for I am still Standing in Honor then before the Creator, for I have not submitted to something artificial taking the place of God. My Creators approval is the only issue I care about. I need not Man to tell me whether or not I have my Creators approval, nor what he wants for me.

The Creator desires Worship in Spirit, something the Pharisees never understood with their "instruments", while others are still trying to turn lead into Gold and miss the point entirely.

The Law has already been fulfilled.

However, you are free to accept anything you like.

That is my point outside of the nutshell. It must be a tree of "life" then.

The older definitions of Understand (arraignment) help clear up this difference in perceptions.

Ex visitation Dei

You are as though right off the monestary. So we form an ad hoc jury to determine if you are really that ignorant of our ways, or are pulling our leg. If you are pulling our leg, then you are determined summarily to be competent to stand trial. If you are that ignorant then we give you whatever coaching necessary to bring you up to speed - honoring your right to understand the nature and cause of the accusation against you.

These days that is a psychological evaluation. To save your time, listen to the state sockpuppet evaluation at the latter half of the first video while reading his evaluation. [The case was dismissed for no evidence and witnesses. BERMUDEZ was never arrested but the objective believe it or not was to destroy my mind with psychotropic pharmaceuticals and I prevented that.]

The authority is gathered by bonding. If the social order provides compensation to you for violating your rights then that is genuine authority. Like I showed you that bonding is behind fiat currency IN GOD WE TRUST and we find the security agreement is in place too, in Colorado anyway.

The electorate decides which man will be in that position. But the facts decide if he is bonded or not; whether or not he has the authority you so flippantly deny.

The electorate has authority over you. That is done by assuring the bonding operation is in place:

Last edited by David Merrill; 09-23-11 at 10:22 AM.

P.S. On the chance you might have taken a look at the videos - Psychological Evaluation as an Arraignment Tool - Parts 1-3 I produced those to form the record. At the end of Part 3 I was indeed remanded to the jail (Psycho Ward) for "two or three weeks" where the other local psychologist, Dr. Kaye BARON qualified to evaluate legal competency visited me in my turtle suit through Plexiglas. Her assistant was with her and was in the hearing where he remanded me to the jail for my "independent" evaluation. That was serendipity because she was there for another patient of hers.

She took a quick look and evaluated me to be competent to stand trial. Not only that, she followed my exact instructions and did not evaluate me at all. She never entered anything into the court, like I requested. She simply phoned the court and told them I am competent.

I have wanted to make a sequel video - Part 4 but without being coerced by the malicious prosecution just never get to it.

To be succinct about it, I caught Dr. John BERMUDEZ in a blatant lie in this last paragraph:

If you listen to the end of Part 1 notice I never spoke about government or my $20M lien against the state.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-23-11 at 01:59 PM.

Arraignment is an show of understanding in court. The defendant says, I understand the nature and cause of the accusation against me. Then the court may proceed to trial.