Thread: America? Or A-China-Ca?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "This is why nobody can prove FEMA Camps exist on American soil"

My DH talked with a friend in Alabama recently who said that a family member had gone to Montana to work on the construction of a FEMA camp there.
    I will task DH with finding out more details, as he is heading to Alabama right now.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

stoneFree
    AChinaca, eh. China has no history of expansionism, territorial conquest, so that would be one way to get Iran, have America deliver it as payoff. Interesting theory David. Of course I would not support that delivery; what has Iran ever done to us? And the U.S. has supported global empire far too long already.

China does hold a quarter of our debt, they're actively buying up commodities (net importer), and they're moving away from the dollar in trade. Make no mistake, China is the biggest player in the game and our future depends on them. I've been following some other financial stories, perhaps related:

• our huge appetite for debt. $223B in February alone (new monthly high)
    • the Fed is now the largest purchaser of Treasury debt
    • no way we're going to pay back our debt (in real terms) Peter Schiff
    • why does Alan Greenspan keep dissing "fiat currencies" and talking up gold? text & video
    • rigged markets (stocks, silver/gold) Harvey Organ
    • the efforts to end market rigging. Stand for Delivery CRASH JP MORGAN BUY SILVER Silver Shield
    • how the Federal Reserve exports inflation (ie. North Africa) zerohedge
    • loss of the dollar's 'reserve-currency' status

So where will these converge? where are we headed? I think the result may well be the end of all fiat currency in America, and possibly the globe. Have you heard of Bix Wier's Road to Roota theory? It postulates "that there is a group of people in the United States as well as around the world that are working to remove and destroy the financial banking powers that have secretly controlled all aspects of our lives for hundreds of years." And, that the market manipulation may be coming to an end: http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/525.cfm dated 3/8/11

Very possibly this isn't the "End of America" but rather its rebirth as We The People extricate our government from the bankers and return to self-governance.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    AChinaca, eh. China has no history of expansionism, territorial conquest, so that would be one way to get Iran, have America deliver it as payoff. Interesting theory David. Of course I would not support that delivery; what has Iran ever done to us? And the U.S. has supported global empire far too long already.

China does hold a quarter of our debt, they're actively buying up commodities (net importer), and they're moving away from the dollar in trade. Make no mistake, China is the biggest player in the game and our future depends on them. I've been following some other financial stories, perhaps related:

• our huge appetite for debt. $223B in February alone (new monthly high)
    • the Fed is now the largest purchaser of Treasury debt
    • no way we're going to pay back our debt (in real terms) Peter Schiff
    • why does Alan Greenspan keep dissing "fiat currencies" and talking up gold? text & video
    • rigged markets (stocks, silver/gold) Harvey Organ
    • the efforts to end market rigging. Stand for Delivery CRASH JP MORGAN BUY SILVER Silver Shield
    • how the Federal Reserve exports inflation (ie. North Africa) zerohedge
    • loss of the dollar's 'reserve-currency' status

So where will these converge? where are we headed? I think the result may well be the end of all fiat currency in America, and possibly the globe. Have you heard of Bix Wier's Road to Roota theory? It postulates "that there is a group of people in the United States as well as around the world that are working to remove and destroy the financial banking powers that have secretly controlled all aspects of our lives for hundreds of years." And, that the market manipulation may be coming to an end: http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/525.cfm dated 3/8/11

Very possibly this isn't the "End of America" but rather its rebirth as We The People extricate our government from the bankers and return to self-governance.

You are correct, it is my pet theory. But the facts around it add up nicely.

Treefarmer;

I think that varying degrees of the jail/prison system certainly qualify for FEMA Camps; emergency residential housing etc... But I am interested in your friend's report as I know you to have a respect for Rules of Evidence and Exception to the Hearsay Rule.

Thank you Stonefree, for a very informative post. That is packed!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Treefarmer;

I think that varying degrees of the jail/prison system certainly qualify for FEMA Camps; emergency residential housing etc... But I am interested in your friend's report as I know you to have a respect for Rules of Evidence and Exception to the Hearsay Rule.
    I'm trying to find out more, but I will have to wait until DH gets to talk to the guy personally.
    The last thing I heard was that the contractors are calling it a "reservation".
    This brings to mind the interview with Russell MEANS that I watched some time ago, where he said "you are all native Americans now, welcome to the reservation".

Bright blessings
    Treefarmer

This is a fascinating rumor - especially as I hear nothing about raising the Debt Ceiling. Of course I am presuming I will just catch it when/if it happens.

More unsubstantiated rumor.
    Getting interesting.
    Treefarmer

stoneFree
    SBS Dateline's "64 Million Empty Apartments"

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/sbs...pty-apartments
    Last edited by stoneFree; 03-25-11 at 01:29 PM.