Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: America? Or A-China-Ca?

America? Or A-China-Ca?

I have not been sticking to the News about the Debt Ceiling; mainly because it seems that the same amount of damage will be coming either way. First I should let you in on my theory I call, Delivering Iran to China.

First it was a curious observation I had made by recording the BBC News from 3:00 to 3:45 am. I record it to disk and process it through an audio editor sometime during the day. The folder is called Waziristan as that was what I marvelled about first and you may note the number of the file (currently up to #92) as I have been saving these audio snippets for quite some time. I am going to put a few of these audio snippets into a .zip file and attach it. I will tell you which number to pull up and a Minute Mark to save you time. Most dangerous place.

I found it amazing that when Pakistan finally mustered up the effort (#1, 5:45), and risk to eradicate the Taliban, (October, 2009) they drove them out into the border ambush in Afghanistan to the NW. The US (Coalition Forces) was to be the "anvil" of the campaign - the anvil of the attack (#2, 0:45 "closing the net"; 2:35; 5:45 "last bastion" 6:05 "(US forces)anvil of our attack". The point being that American forces, even though this assault was known to be brewing for weeks, showed by a few drone attacks complete support - only to withdraw the border patrol from the Pakistan border just as we were needed to compliment Pakistan's effort. What went down a month later was that American forces gently (relative term) pushed the Taliban and Al Qaida back into Waziristan, allowing them to move all their munitions and other supplies with them. See the attachments briefly to orient yourself because this article is about A-China-Ca. I want you to know first why I am convinced that because of China holding 1/4 of America's debt in GREENSPAN's "account deficit" bulletin 1, bulletin 2 we have Iran surrounded and will deliver it to China in a commercial conquest to pay off part of our national debt there. China holds America.

Two years later, little has changed except that our current account deficit has grown still larger. Most policy makers marvel at the seeming ease with which the United States continues to finance its current account deficit.
    Please note though, I am only showing you a tiny bit of this larger portrait so not to bog you down with audio files that require your time and attention. The snapshot is basically that current objectives, whatever they are, are not to eradicate the "enemy" in either Iraq or Afghanistan. This understanding is fundamental to support my theory that America is delivering resource-rich and industrially prosperous Iran intact. In support is the fundamental geography - we have Iran surrounded by occupying Daddy BUSH's Iraq and Iran. [Director of Central Intelligence c. 1976 during the Islamic Revolution there in Iran. I am probably one of the very few civilians to read reports like the CIA report attached or the UN's Resolution #1441.]

Note just how Iran is in the middle of America's occupations.

I passed a TV the other day indicating Congress is still paying lip service only to GEITHNER's letter about the Debt Ceiling. It seems cut and dry though, one way or the other. 1) Default, or 2) raise the Debt Ceiling to in excess of $15T. In the first instance, China will empty Beijing's overcrowded streets into America. China has empty manufacturing cities awaiting the Americans who will need jobs. [This is why nobody can prove FEMA Camps exist on American soil; China has a City for building zippers! Americans can go to China to build doorknobs, or another Chinese city to build hinges...]

In option 2 though, that gets even more interesting. China still reserves the right to pull the plug (on the Good Faith and Credit of America's Dollar) and in international commerce, if China is looking for an excuse to, it could happen over one unsettled $20M lien. Take a moment to look over my $50M offering. Ask yourselves, Why would David Merrill offer a $20M lien to China, for $50M? The 2001 Bill of Exchange perfecting Judgment on 9/11/01 (BOE 1, BOE 2, BOE 3) aside (for now) examine what went down, on August 13, 2007. JIN Renqing was executed for following my advice and ignoring PAULSON. More importantly August 13th, 2007 marks the Subprime Mortgage Crisis that spurred the Global Financial Crisis - to 'that fateful day' (BBC World News).

As America awaits Congress's decision whether to default, or raise the Debt Ceiling we find China Today, Beijing's national newspaper, debating whether to honor the US Dollar ($100 bill; last page) by publishing my Notice of Lien. My objective is to give you enough of the essential facts to think about this during the next week or two, while Congress makes up our mind.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Report #92 is about how, because China gives no reports, Assistance to African refugees find it remarkable how many Chinese people were there in Libya. China had quietly occupied Libya and nobody knew until their monster opened fire on the civilians causing them to flee.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-06-11 at 03:30 PM.

"This is why nobody can prove FEMA Camps exist on American soil"

My DH talked with a friend in Alabama recently who said that a family member had gone to Montana to work on the construction of a FEMA camp there.
    I will task DH with finding out more details, as he is heading to Alabama right now.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

stoneFree
    AChinaca, eh. China has no history of expansionism, territorial conquest, so that would be one way to get Iran, have America deliver it as payoff. Interesting theory David. Of course I would not support that delivery; what has Iran ever done to us? And the U.S. has supported global empire far too long already.

China does hold a quarter of our debt, they're actively buying up commodities (net importer), and they're moving away from the dollar in trade. Make no mistake, China is the biggest player in the game and our future depends on them. I've been following some other financial stories, perhaps related:

• our huge appetite for debt. $223B in February alone (new monthly high)
    • the Fed is now the largest purchaser of Treasury debt
    • no way we're going to pay back our debt (in real terms) Peter Schiff
    • why does Alan Greenspan keep dissing "fiat currencies" and talking up gold? text & video
    • rigged markets (stocks, silver/gold) Harvey Organ
    • the efforts to end market rigging. Stand for Delivery CRASH JP MORGAN BUY SILVER Silver Shield
    • how the Federal Reserve exports inflation (ie. North Africa) zerohedge
    • loss of the dollar's 'reserve-currency' status

So where will these converge? where are we headed? I think the result may well be the end of all fiat currency in America, and possibly the globe. Have you heard of Bix Wier's Road to Roota theory? It postulates "that there is a group of people in the United States as well as around the world that are working to remove and destroy the financial banking powers that have secretly controlled all aspects of our lives for hundreds of years." And, that the market manipulation may be coming to an end: http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/525.cfm dated 3/8/11

Very possibly this isn't the "End of America" but rather its rebirth as We The People extricate our government from the bankers and return to self-governance.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    AChinaca, eh. China has no history of expansionism, territorial conquest, so that would be one way to get Iran, have America deliver it as payoff. Interesting theory David. Of course I would not support that delivery; what has Iran ever done to us? And the U.S. has supported global empire far too long already.

China does hold a quarter of our debt, they're actively buying up commodities (net importer), and they're moving away from the dollar in trade. Make no mistake, China is the biggest player in the game and our future depends on them. I've been following some other financial stories, perhaps related:

• our huge appetite for debt. $223B in February alone (new monthly high)
    • the Fed is now the largest purchaser of Treasury debt
    • no way we're going to pay back our debt (in real terms) Peter Schiff
    • why does Alan Greenspan keep dissing "fiat currencies" and talking up gold? text & video
    • rigged markets (stocks, silver/gold) Harvey Organ
    • the efforts to end market rigging. Stand for Delivery CRASH JP MORGAN BUY SILVER Silver Shield
    • how the Federal Reserve exports inflation (ie. North Africa) zerohedge
    • loss of the dollar's 'reserve-currency' status

So where will these converge? where are we headed? I think the result may well be the end of all fiat currency in America, and possibly the globe. Have you heard of Bix Wier's Road to Roota theory? It postulates "that there is a group of people in the United States as well as around the world that are working to remove and destroy the financial banking powers that have secretly controlled all aspects of our lives for hundreds of years." And, that the market manipulation may be coming to an end: http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/525.cfm dated 3/8/11

Very possibly this isn't the "End of America" but rather its rebirth as We The People extricate our government from the bankers and return to self-governance.

You are correct, it is my pet theory. But the facts around it add up nicely.

Treefarmer;

I think that varying degrees of the jail/prison system certainly qualify for FEMA Camps; emergency residential housing etc... But I am interested in your friend's report as I know you to have a respect for Rules of Evidence and Exception to the Hearsay Rule.

Thank you Stonefree, for a very informative post. That is packed!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Treefarmer;

I think that varying degrees of the jail/prison system certainly qualify for FEMA Camps; emergency residential housing etc... But I am interested in your friend's report as I know you to have a respect for Rules of Evidence and Exception to the Hearsay Rule.
    I'm trying to find out more, but I will have to wait until DH gets to talk to the guy personally.
    The last thing I heard was that the contractors are calling it a "reservation".
    This brings to mind the interview with Russell MEANS that I watched some time ago, where he said "you are all native Americans now, welcome to the reservation".

Bright blessings
    Treefarmer

This is a fascinating rumor - especially as I hear nothing about raising the Debt Ceiling. Of course I am presuming I will just catch it when/if it happens.

More unsubstantiated rumor.
    Getting interesting.
    Treefarmer

stoneFree
    SBS Dateline's "64 Million Empty Apartments"

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/sbs...pty-apartments
    Last edited by stoneFree; 03-25-11 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    SBS Dateline's "64 Million Empty Apartments"

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/sbs...pty-apartments

Thank you Stonefree! That was an enlightening excursion.

I just found this World Net Daily news article in my Spam folder.
    The reason I found this interesting is because it seems that Hollywood produces a few movies every year that are strangely prophetic of world events, such as the movies that had allusions to Sep. 11 2001, before it happened.

This time however it looks like their future foretelling may have been thwarted for reasons of profit.
    Alternatively, perhaps North Korea has been selected as a scape goat for a false flag operation of some sort.
    Or maybe they have just run out of good movie scripts.

I'm no movie watcher, I've never even owned a TV, and I could be wrong about this.
    Treefarmer