Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: America? Or A-China-Ca?

Very insightful Treefarmer;

Thank you!

On a lighter note, we have America's new favorite song. I recall BBC World News reporting a study why cell phones are annoying in public - basically that people can only hear one half of the phone conversation. The young woman is probably only expressing annoyance at not being able to make sense of the Asian conversations at all.

Just offering.

Thank you for importing my article to a thread! I have a project in process that you should look over for some upcoming events. The Government Shutdown is scheduled for Friday, a few days from now.

More on that later today! Stay tuned to this Channel Y'all.

P.S. Breaking News. (attached)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-04-11 at 11:21 AM.

stoneFree
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The Government Shutdown is scheduled for Friday, a few days from now.
    Sweet! I guess you started with the current debt of 14,273,409,589,071 and then spending 4.11 billion/day brings us to the $14.29 trillion limit by Friday 4/8/11.
    Couldn't happen to a more deserving group of banksters.

Reminds me of a stunt we used to play on my little brother. We'd call him, hide behind the doorway, then yank the rug as he came running by. (Yes, I've rehabilitated myself since then.)
    Last edited by stoneFree; 04-04-11 at 06:50 PM.

stoneFree

For illegally withholding gold information, Fed pays GATA

The Federal Reserve System this week paid GATA $2,870 in attorney's fees and costs for illegally withholding a gold-related document GATA sought in its federal freedom-of-information request and lawsuit against the Fed in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
    Nice write-up includes a scan of the check. Seems they were so keen on withholding that document because it acknowledges the U.S. government's profound interest and mechanism in suppressing the price of gold.

http://gata.org/node/9916

the check also includes a nice example of

"PAY" and not "Pay to the ORDER of"

I'd not seen a Federal Reserve System/Bank check before.

thank you

Another intriguing A-China-Ca rumor.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

In order to accomplish this, China must unload currency and excess dollars. Buying Idaho is a good way to accomplish this.
    Take a moment to peruse this file.

In 2004 the strip mall was full of thriving stores - Albertson's, Long's, health club, bar, bicycle shop etc. In 2010 I drove through with my helmetcam. At the 30 Second Mark on the right is a building and recently a crew moved in. By the titles I thought it was interesting because it looked like PM on emergency equipment for civil disaster. Then I thought they were training people for hazardous material cleanup. They were there for two months...

It turns out they were removing asbestos and remodeling the building for four or five stores, in the same fashion as the rest of the strip malls.

This makes no sense; to go through that kind of trouble for an empty strip mall. - Unless it is Chinese owned. It is a bit long-range in the planning but as the Chinese collect, not just by contracting with Iran for rare metals used in high-tech electronics, they will be owning many prosperous businesses here in America.

I threw in one snippet about how they need to get out of the urban areas of China too. - Before the heavy metal poisoning kills them off.

Regards,

David Merrill.

But one could ponder if...perhaps China is being given easy and happy options to work out its debt. Perhaps things are not what they appear.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    But one could ponder if...perhaps China is being given easy and happy options to work out its debt. Perhaps things are not what they appear.
    According to the CIA - China has no debt. [Document to the Right - 2007.] China has only recently started dabbling in SDR's. Listen to the voice of Porter STANSBERRY (attached).

Perhaps China is keeping two sets of books?

China has $1.5 trillion in hidden debt: Lawmaker
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.