Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A rose by any other name does not change the fact that its still a rose

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    - What form of currency do they use ?
    Some use gold and silver coin. Others continue to use FRNs.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68
    How do they avoid taxes at the store counter?
    If you produce your own stuff for your consumption, what tax is there to pay?

Taxation, in many instances, is assessed against income. Avoid income.
    In many instances, you'll just pay the tax. I, personally, have no objections to this form of taxation.

Do they receive benefit of a postal service delivering to a house address?
    This I am not sure. I will have to follow up with them.

I ask these questions because it seems quite impossible to " get completely out of the political system ". It might be that getting out is just an illusion, or that we were never in it to begin with.
    A very fair statement.

Avoidance is always a right.
    To attempt to drag you into a forum by coercion and fraud is unjust.

I would skew towards treating government at "arm's length" at all times.

I would think they would leave you alone at some point because the administrative and opportunity costs will exceed whatever revenue they could extract from you.

There are alot of steps one must take. Un-registaring as a voter, taking over power of attorney of your SSA, copyrighting your strawman. All of these steps are important but I beleive taking this path without knowledge of the commercial law they administer and the law by which you are chosing to live is suicide. You would be better off staying in the system, rather than feeling its unmerciful wrath. I have started by redeeming lawful money with the proper restricted endorsment. This remedy is actualy written into their own laws.

By the way I'm sure the reason he asked about the postal address and delivery of mail is because some say having your mail delivered to your address and using a zip code puts you under the martial law that the usps operates under and puts under D.C. territoral jurisdiction. Some might argue that the mail box infront of your house is merely just a stop on the route. I do know you can recieve mail by general delivery and pick it up at the post office

ok how do i take power of attorney over my ssa? and can i do da same with the birth certificate?

Quote Originally Posted by idotudot View Post
    ok how do i take power of attorney over my ssa? and can i do da same with the birth certificate?
    I do not know all the details of it, but you might want to start reading IRS form 56 and 2848. Form SS-5 for duplicate SSN also has at the bottom for status you can check other, look into putting Administrator or Grantor written in.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexify View Post
    There are alot of steps one must take. Un-registaring as a voter, ....
    A good first step.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexify
    taking over power of attorney of your SSA, ....
    Wha?? Okay, you are going askew here.
    You'll want to get out of Social Security entirely.
    Social Security is a form of insurance, trust. No beneficiary has any rights (or property) in the program. You have an interest, yes, but not any rights or property.

copyrighting your strawman.
    Okay, the advice is getting worse.
    There is no strawman.
    There is the person, however.

All of these steps are important but I beleive taking this path without knowledge of the commercial law they administer and the law by which you are chosing to live is suicide.

Studying commerce is good. Studying law is better. Not prejudicing your rights against yourself is the best of all.

You would be better off staying in the system, rather than feeling its unmerciful wrath. I have started by redeeming lawful money with the proper restricted endorsment. This remedy is actualy written into their own laws.
    I would disagree. I have no interest in being surety, co-signer, constitutor, collateral for debt generated by some elites and government officials over the past 225 years.
    However, do use commerce to your benefit and play to win if you stay within its confines.