Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are these methods valid or are they Faulted

Are these methods valid or are they Faulted

I will be redeeming my pay check in lawful money, as outlined by the graciuos suitors of this sight. I have also read The Redemption Manual and the Errant Soverign by Augustus Blackstone. Both have thier similarities and differences, and both were great reads. My question is< are either of these methods valid or are there faults to there method?

One method suggests that after un-registering as a voter and take over power of attorney of your SSA account, that you file a 1041 instead of a 1040 because a 1040 is for government employee, while the other states that after the first to steps that you simply refuse to sign the W-4 or simply file exempt. While I can see how both could work, the risk is great. Maybe using all three or a combination of the three
    Last edited by Hexify; 10-05-11 at 02:09 PM.

You bring up a great question!

I've been curious about this myself. Just stumbled across your thread while googling info about the 1040 vs. 1041. Have not seen much discussion regarding the use of the 1041 or the two books you mentioned.

I was not aware of The Errant Sovereign's Handbook, sounds interesting. Found a pdf copy at Bill Thornton's site http://www.1215.org/lawnotes/soverei...n-handbook.pdf

Thanks for your post. Maybe this bump will stir some feedback.

The Lesson Plan I offer is continually redacted to:

1) proper identity
    2) record forming
    3) redeem lawful money

I have been busy with some very interesting things in the brain trust and beyond. Sorry that your thread sat unattended for a month.

I have not read the Handbook you describe. I feel compelled to write a book someday soon. I feel that I should "arrive" first and the journey just keeps going and going...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-24-12 at 04:41 PM.

I concur with David. Those who follow such (1,2,3) tend to have the most success and sooner.

A 1,2,3 step process i believe is good to learning some basics, but if that is what your doing your taking an extreme risk by using it for a real world application. Not only do you need the tools to receive the information, but you need tools to process the information to defend what was put in. A good balance between the 2 will get more mileage and more successes down the road. This also will eventually give you the legal intelligence to start venturing outside of the box for new solutions that not many others have done. Hope that helps you put together your next plan of action.

I am in the process of getting Bank of America to establish a lawful money account for me, specifying the terms of non-endorsement. Assuming I get this done (BofA is waffling, claiming they have 'never seen this' (surely BS), and that there is no 'signature sheet', but I expect to get past these issues. My question is this: when spending lawful money, no sales tax is allowed, but each vendor will want to argue this point. Has anyone asked the state Sales Tax Commission for an exemption number, which could be given to merchants so they are not responsible for the (unpaid) tax? Is there a better way to do this?

stoneFree
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The Lesson Plan I offer is continually redacted to:

1) proper identity
    2) record forming
    3) redeem lawful money

I have been busy with some very interesting things in the brain trust and beyond. Sorry that your thread sat unattended for a month.

I have not read the Handbook you describe. I feel compelled to write a book someday soon. I feel that I should "arrive" first and the journey just keeps going and going...
    Yes David, you should write that book! Even if it's only those 3 chapters. I would buy a case-full.

Freed, rather than BofA it sounds like you are waffling. Just do it. You're entering a private contract, set the terms.
    I had no problem, see here: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9007/bofasc.jpg
    See at the top "Personal Signature Card with Substitute Form W-9"
    Here's another: http://jesse2012.com/signcard.jpg
    Do you have authority or not?

I disagree with your: when spending lawful money, no sales tax is allowed,
    A vendor is allowed to ask for whatever he wants, including taxes that may not be owed.

Quote Originally Posted by Freed Gerdes View Post
    I am in the process of getting Bank of America to establish a lawful money account for me, specifying the terms of non-endorsement. Assuming I get this done (BofA is waffling, claiming they have 'never seen this' (surely BS), and that there is no 'signature sheet', but I expect to get past these issues. My question is this: when spending lawful money, no sales tax is allowed, but each vendor will want to argue this point. Has anyone asked the state Sales Tax Commission for an exemption number, which could be given to merchants so they are not responsible for the (unpaid) tax? Is there a better way to do this?

I think you presume erroneously that lawful money excludes sales tax. As I understand sales tax it is a privilege to shop downtown in the "policed" district of commerce. The marketplace (downtown) was quite dangerous before municipal jurisdiction, both for carrying money and for getting home with your bought items.

Sales tax is for your safety by tradition. Of course municipal and state jurisdictions will mix this with the Federal Reserve as the central bank of the United States so I am speaking strictly in ideals.

P.S. By way of encouragement!

Might be helpful to know that Bank of America is the official bank of the Organization of American States.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.