Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are these methods valid or are they Faulted

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Might be helpful to know that Bank of America is the official bank of the Organization of American States.
    I am not sure how yet but I am sure you are correct; it will come in helpful.

Government debt as money seems more popular than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I am not sure how yet but I am sure you are correct; it will come in helpful.

Government debt as money seems more popular than ever.
    I'll endeavor to produce the memo/letter read or other proof.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Last edited by allodial; 05-25-12 at 01:43 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Might be helpful to know that Bank of America is the official bank of the Organization of American States.
    interesting that the last names listed on the OAS are also codified.

Thanks for all your prompt and encouraging replies. I visited B of A local branch and stated my demand to redeem lawful money. The agent, a 'Personal Banker' refused to find a signature card for the account, and advised me that 'they would study my request and get back to me.' I shall return and make my demand clearer. I am also making my demand to my stock broker, E*Trade, who maintains a linked bank account to my stock accounts, into which all funds from the sales of securities are automatically deposited. Since the linked account is at E*Trade's Federal Reserve bank division, the transfers become 'taxable income' being paid in Fed Notes. They wrote back, so I have proved that they got my demand, but they sort of denied it, by saying that they 'could not make the requested changes to my account agreement.' I have written back, pointing out that the only requirement in the account agreement is that funds deposited must be in US dollars, so no 'change' is required to use lawful money (still US dollars). I will post the letter chain when it is complete. On the sales tax issue, I interpreted the Constitutional law to mean that under public law only direct taxes could be levied, and they had to be assessed by Congress and apportioned to the states to collect. Congress has not levied a national sales tax, so it should not apply to lawful money, ie, these taxes must be levied under private law, and can be opted out of by using lawful money. Is this not correct?
    PS to allodial: B of A is also leveraged about 1500 times their capital (due to huge derivatives position), so bankrupt about 100 times over...

Quote Originally Posted by Freed Gerdes View Post
    Thanks for all your prompt and encouraging replies. I visited B of A local branch and stated my demand to redeem lawful money. The agent, a 'Personal Banker' refused to find a signature card for the account, and advised me that 'they would study my request and get back to me.' I shall return and make my demand clearer. I am also making my demand to my stock broker, E*Trade, who maintains a linked bank account to my stock accounts, into which all funds from the sales of securities are automatically deposited. Since the linked account is at E*Trade's Federal Reserve bank division, the transfers become 'taxable income' being paid in Fed Notes. They wrote back, so I have proved that they got my demand, but they sort of denied it, by saying that they 'could not make the requested changes to my account agreement.' I have written back, pointing out that the only requirement in the account agreement is that funds deposited must be in US dollars, so no 'change' is required to use lawful money (still US dollars). I will post the letter chain when it is complete. On the sales tax issue, I interpreted the Constitutional law to mean that under public law only direct taxes could be levied, and they had to be assessed by Congress and apportioned to the states to collect. Congress has not levied a national sales tax, so it should not apply to lawful money, ie, these taxes must be levied under private law, and can be opted out of by using lawful money. Is this not correct?
    PS to allodial: B of A is also leveraged about 1500 times their capital (due to huge derivatives position), so bankrupt about 100 times over...
    With your stock broker, you have proof you made your demand! Good going!

As with B of A; ease off about making your demand clearer until you get through this major issue. This is a matter of clawing through a lifetime of conditioning but there is an elephant in the room much larger than demanding lawful money.

The agent, a 'Personal Banker' refused to find a signature card for the account...
    [Insert screeching needle on vinyl record.]

You have signed a contract with Bank of America and the agent refused to produce it to discuss? Why not?

Answer: Because you disclosed that you were going to demand lawful money on it.

Truth be told, if not for conditioning you would already have an exact copy of your Signature Card agreement at home in your records. If you like B of A and many suitors do, we have many examples and testimony here on the website, then simply request to review your Signature Card. The agent should pull it for you without any problem. Have a red ink pad and a stamp like this.

Put that on there near your signature. Tell the agent it is part of your signature.

[edit: Obviously! You will not be leaving without an exact copy this time, will you?]

Next Lesson:

If the agent gets upset do not react in kind. Do not offer to close the account, presuming you like BoA. If he starts getting all, I have to close your account. Keep telling him you are happy with BoA and do not want him to do that. He can change your account to a non-interest bearing account if he does not want to pay you for no benefit of fractional lending though. If he moves to close the account, I can nearly guarantee you he is wasting his time because he will be bluffing. He will give you something to sign, meaning he is asking you to close your account and you will take it from him for your records. He is breaking the law (Title 12) and you are taking it into evidence. He will likely agree to the signature card novation in order to get the evidence back from you.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Even without Title 12 the Banking Code, it is bad business to chase away customers and against commercial fiduciary responsibility to BoA stockholders. For entertainment purposes you might carry an audio recorder and share.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-07-12 at 02:49 PM.

EXCELLENT, David! Oh how they are crafty. Also watch out for the e-version of the signature card as the agent swivels his computer monitor to face you. Tell them you want to see the hard copy.

I have been non-endorsing checks at my local Suntrust bank with no issues (just funny looks at first), but my main job direct deposits. I did ask the bank for a copy of the signature card and they gave me a copy....could I just put my stamp on that and take it in?

This leads to another question though, my old signature card has my name as First M. Last. If we are to follow the directions given here, don't we have to change our signature to First M.? That would require a new account, correct?

What is the downside if we just continued using the our original signature.... First M. Last?

Thanks in advance.