Thanks for all your prompt and encouraging replies. I visited B of A local branch and stated my demand to redeem lawful money. The agent, a 'Personal Banker' refused to find a signature card for the account, and advised me that 'they would study my request and get back to me.' I shall return and make my demand clearer. I am also making my demand to my stock broker, E*Trade, who maintains a linked bank account to my stock accounts, into which all funds from the sales of securities are automatically deposited. Since the linked account is at E*Trade's Federal Reserve bank division, the transfers become 'taxable income' being paid in Fed Notes. They wrote back, so I have proved that they got my demand, but they sort of denied it, by saying that they 'could not make the requested changes to my account agreement.' I have written back, pointing out that the only requirement in the account agreement is that funds deposited must be in US dollars, so no 'change' is required to use lawful money (still US dollars). I will post the letter chain when it is complete. On the sales tax issue, I interpreted the Constitutional law to mean that under public law only direct taxes could be levied, and they had to be assessed by Congress and apportioned to the states to collect. Congress has not levied a national sales tax, so it should not apply to lawful money, ie, these taxes must be levied under private law, and can be opted out of by using lawful money. Is this not correct?
PS to allodial: B of A is also leveraged about 1500 times their capital (due to huge derivatives position), so bankrupt about 100 times over...