Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Informer, James Montgomery, Dr. Frank Wiswall, and more !!

I believe that this is a rare find on the Internet, speaking of Frank WISWALL. I noticed it was cited in the "Secret Admiralty Maritime Jurisdiction" paper and tracked it down. It had been scrubbed off the Internet pretty well. I ordered it from Proctor WISWALL's wife but she never sent it or responded. She treated me like a troublemaker.

Name:  Secrets of Admiralty Jurisdiction Title.jpg
Views: 543
Size:  52.1 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images

On another forum, someone asserted that most of the old ancient Mesopotamian kingdoms were established as "watershed kingdoms" meaning that they were intentionally fixed on bodies of water or at locations below the high-tide mark. Washington, D.C. is on (en and on in Spanish are the same) the Potomac. Psalms 24:2 came to mind.

For He on the seas hath founded it, And on the floods He doth establish it. (YLT)
    If I recall correctly, "the sea" in the Book of Revelations represents the people or a 'multitude or nation of people'.

'The waters that thou didst see, where the whore doth sit, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues;' Revelations 17:15 (YLT)
    Related:
    Sea or Waters (Index to Symbols, Understanding Prophetic Symbols And Apocalyptic Language Of The Bible By Comparing Symbols From Old And New Testament Prophecies)
    Last edited by allodial; 03-09-16 at 10:39 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

This is interesting in light that Jerusalem is not the capital of Israel - Tel Aviv is. That is to say - Tyre, a coastal city. Tyre was and still could be argued to be through the Babylonian Jew, Babylon's western port city.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    This is interesting in light that Jerusalem is not the capital of Israel - Tel Aviv is. That is to say - Tyre, a coastal city. Tyre was and still could be argued to be through the Babylonian Jew, Babylon's western port city.
    Not sure how relevant this is but I recall recently watching an interview with Donald Trump (maybe I can find a video link) where he was asked if he would support moving the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Trump from what I recall said "Yes." There's something hiding between the lines and you seem to be shining the light on it: conflicting claims. Could it be one of: Babylon's idea of total, forever conquest vs God's right to end the tutelage or captivity period? For some reason this comes to mind: James Bond's main nemesis in the movie Spectre (2016) is: Ernst Stavlo blAUvelt..Jacob vs Esau encoded. Te Aviv as capital is very telling esp. if Tel Aviv = Tyre.

...the Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995, passed by overwhelming bipartisan majority in both the House and Senate. The act states that “Jerusalem should be recognized as the capital of the State of Israel and the United States Embassy in Israel should be established in Jerusalem no later than May 31, 1999.”

Since then, a parade of U.S. presidents have promised to uphold this pledge. But since the congressional act allows the President to implement a waiver at six-month intervals, that’s exactly what has happened every six months since 1995.

Similarly, the Wall Street Journal has referred to Israel’s capital as Tel Aviv, noting the “strains between Washington and Tel Aviv” (“U.S., Israel Spar in Public, But Defense Ties are Strong,” May 4, 2010), while CNN referred to “an explosion in the Israeli capital of Tel Aviv” (“Blast in Israeli Capital,” January 22, 2006).

Related:
    Jerusalem or Tel Aviv?
    Last edited by allodial; 03-10-16 at 12:47 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Why would he?

Unless TRUMP is involved in certain charismatic sects of Christianity, why would he "have any idea"?

In the Gospel of Pragmatism I explain my historical belief that Paul, when convicted of treason in Jerusalem (Sanhedrin) was put on probation while they checked out M(n)ASON's story on the stand, that Paul's ship never stopped in Cyprus for Paul to have purchased the treacherous Roman citizenship papers. The Sanhedrin shaved Paul's head to keep him from leaving Jerusalem but he knew how to rappel down the wall in the night.

He made off to Felix in Tyre - to begin a legacy of protective custody and the Roman welfare state.

An interesting OFFICE to understand while considering this is TIRSHATHA - MARSHAL. Nehemiah was the TIRSHATHA for Cyrus/Darius in Babylon, after reclaiming Jerusalem.

For any newcomers, I have often explained my take on Daniel BELTESHAZZAR as the Chieftain of the Babylonian Sorcerers and Astrologers being who sent the Magi to inform Archelaus HEROD that his bastard son was destined to become the next King of Israel. Paranoia messed that up pretty good.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-10-16 at 09:53 AM.

saving the world again from Hillary. hear those Trumpets eyebrows the horned jurisdiction United in giant slalom seems that various voter poles are less inclined to indicate should any first lady be running around with Horus's junk tied to her chalice Whats left TED TURNER i can get the gay Jane vote .

Admiralty/maritime is heavily involved with INSURANCE. Mortgages feature prominently in admiralty/maritime as well.

Note the proliferation of insurance particularly during the 20th century.

Health, dental, eye, homeowners', auto, title, et al.