Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Informer, James Montgomery, Dr. Frank Wiswall, and more !!

Lieber's Code this video and the present King with the circumstances can one say we are >free< Americans?

Your memory serves you well ...

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    "The Informer's" opinion was that income tax was a "use and transfer" fee on FRNs.
    I remember that webpage on that.
    Indeed Nara, i found this in my little archive from that website. It was in a .doc called, "What Makes you Subject to Income Tax. "
    Are you not transferring the debt and they want their cut for the Use of that transfer? The Transfer is the excise taxable activity carrying on a "trade or business" with the United States agents, the banks. Now read very carefully 26 CFR 1.864 and you will see that any dealings with the banking system, in any form, deposits, withdrawals, etc., are considered "carrying on a trade or business with the United States". That’s why they don’t care who the hell you are, citizen, non-resident alien, foreigner, neutral, whatever. They all use scrip, don’t they? What is one of the sources mentioned in 1.861-8? Banking, any kind of banking. So the use of the Federal Reserve Notes is subject to an income tax for the excise privilege of using the private trademarked scrip of the fiscal agent of the United States banking system in "transfer".
    And another one from the Use and Transfer.doc
    Now we are right back to transfer, which is a privilege for the use of the notes and the laws of the United States are used to effect a tax on this privilege which involves intrastate transfer of blank [sic] notes that are never endorsed, which puts you in commerce which is an excise taxable privilege for the USE of this private note that bears the distinction of a debt obligation of the United States. You are simply being taxed for using IOU’s of the United States and the IRS, A.K.A. federal reserve collecting agent is bound to collect this excise tax. It is an intangible that is being taxed. An intangible fits into excise tax.

Quote Originally Posted by doug-again View Post
    Indeed Nara, i found this in my little archive from that website. It was in a .doc called, "What Makes you Subject to Income Tax. " And another one from the Use and Transfer.doc
    Affix them to the thread, if you can .

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I added this interesting paper. We find you touching on the diversity of the Libel of Review. Quite simply put, somebody acting under a foreign principal must file in the district courts of the US to approach a man on the land. The US clerk of court is required to file the foreign judgment.

The districts from 1789 (same Judiciary Act as the 'saving to suitors' remedy on P. 77 of Chapter 20) were formed of the city of Washington, District of Columbia. That is METRO. An astute suitor caught this the other day:

The preachers, in priestcraft are taught to teach us that the Levites have received no inheritance. METRO is no small pittance!! Read I Chronicles 6!

I have counted 77 cities given to the Leviathan; I mean Levites.

Interestingly, it all seems to have its origin right here. In the center of the spiral we find METRO Facilities with four Masonic monuments and the Thomas MacLaren Charter School too; strategically placed on the Golden Spiral.

Being as how the SW Corner is where fiat currency originated in America, prior to its adoption in Washington DC (Greenbacks and US Notes) I encourage you to speculate what might cause such a geographic layout?

I suspect it is either a tradition in Masonry to layout a city with Masonic Monuments in a Golden Rectangle. Or maybe it is a Higher Mind at work, an archetype working like an effect - a law of Mind?

The oath of office originated in the Bible at Nehemiah 10 and is written adoption of the Laws of Moses as the written Constitution. - The contract of Exodus 24/7. Babylonian rendition.

Therefore it is really no surprise to find the priestcraft in temple desecration!

Last edited by David Merrill; 11-20-11 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Affix them to the thread, if you can .
    Thanks for your patience, Nara. i'm sorry it took me so long.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by doug-again View Post
    Thanks for your patience, Nara. i'm sorry it took me so long.
    Thank-you for the contribution!!

Part III of the Informer interview

Does anyone have a copy of the 3rd interview with the "informer"? I have downloaded every other interview but the 3rd keeps saying "access denied" Also the atgpress website is down and I would like to purchase some of the informers books. Does anyone have a link to where those can be obtained?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Ambientlght View Post
    Does anyone have a copy of the 3rd interview with the "informer"? I have downloaded every other interview but the 3rd keeps saying "access denied" Also the atgpress website is down and I would like to purchase some of the informers books. Does anyone have a link to where those can be obtained?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
    Tom
    Here is a source for the purchase of the Informer's books:

Thinkorbeeaten

As to the 3rd interview, have you tried YouTube?

If you still can't find it, let me know. I may have it in my archives.

Goldi
    All of that admiralty stuff is fine and dandy, and it truly is in effect today. However that is all about commercial vessels. Where did YOU become a commercial vessel? Oh, you mean you weren't given express notice of that, so you could figure out how to navigate thru the laws of same? Uh oh. After all, you're just a man or woman. What the "f" would you be doing following any of the laws of the sea, while you're on land?