Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Informer, James Montgomery, Dr. Frank Wiswall, and more !!

Goldi
    IN OTHER WORDS, although the Informer aka Harry Coombs was correct on his research, how the "f" did it ever come to apply to the people? And if it did apply, where is the contract with express terms and full disclosure so that any of the people could OPT OUT OF THAT PIECE OF SHIT LEGISLATION?

ManOntheLand
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldi View Post
    IN OTHER WORDS, although the Informer aka Harry Coombs was correct on his research, how the "f" did it ever come to apply to the people? And if it did apply, where is the contract with express terms and full disclosure so that any of the people could OPT OUT OF THAT PIECE OF SHIT LEGISLATION?
    Think of the system as an insurance program for the Federal Reserve currency. For any insurance company to be profitable, it is essential to get as many people as possible to pay in, while keeping claims as low as possible. This requires that participants not know too much about how the scheme works, otherwise they probably would not participate. This is called adverse selection. The American people provide a guarantee of the value of Fed Reserve currency by way of unknowingly making themselves liable for income tax. This keeps the money coming in to make the interest payments on the U.S. debt.

Since we do have inalienable rights, the only way such a scheme can work is to dupe people into waiving those rights by contract. The fact that it works that way must be kept secret as much as possible, or it could never work. A small minority of people have figured out how it works, but this number must be kept as low as possible to keep the system going.

ManOntheLand
    All of that admiralty stuff is fine and dandy, and it truly is in effect today. However that is all about commercial vessels. Where did YOU become a commercial vessel? Oh, you mean you weren't given express notice of that, so you could figure out how to navigate thru the laws of same? Uh oh. After all, you're just a man or woman. What the "f" would you be doing following any of the laws of the sea, while you're on land?
    The Informer has a great article entitled Fiction of Law (if I recall correctly). Also see the Supreme Court in The Huntress, where they reveal that revenue cases have always been in the admiralty. Check out the book "Are You Lost at C?" for more detail on admiralty.

All of that admiralty stuff is fine and dandy, and it truly is in effect today. However that is all about commercial vessels. Where did YOU become a commercial vessel? Oh, you mean you weren't given express notice of that, so you could figure out how to navigate thru the laws of same? Uh oh. After all, you're just a man or woman. What the "f" would you be doing following any of the laws of the sea, while you're on land?
    You are aware that commerce and the high seas have had ties for thousands of years, yes?

Which people do you speak of?
    The people at large or the private association styled "The People"?

Quote Originally Posted by ManOntheLand View Post
    The Informer has a great article entitled Fiction of Law (if I recall correctly). Also see the Supreme Court in The Huntress, where they reveal that revenue cases have always been in the admiralty. Check out the book "Are You Lost at C?" for more detail on admiralty.
    Not always.

Revenue cases were handled in England through the Courts of the Exchequer.

Revenue cases in the colonies were initially in courts at law, but the king could never sustain any convictions.
    These revenue cases were moved to admiralty to remove the jury as an impediment. The chancellors of admiralty were given a cut of all cases they made convictions in too.

ManOntheLand
    Thanks for the correction, shikamaru. You have encapsulated the inherent injustice of admiralty jurisdiction on land: removing the jury. How and why revenue cases came to be in the admiralty is a very important point, I believe.

I was trying to convey (albeit imprecisely) that revenue cases have been considered to be in the admiralty in America since adoption of the Constitution for the USA. According to Are you Lost At C? the Supreme Court said in The Huntress: "in this country, revenue causes had so long been the subject of Admiralty cognizance, that congress considered them as civil causes of admiralty and maritime jurisdiction..."

I hope this circumstance can be made clear to all those in the tax honesty community complaining that Americans' rights are ignored in federal court regarding income tax.

That will probably prepare you for this.

Quote Originally Posted by ManOntheLand View Post
    Thanks for the correction, shikamaru. You have encapsulated the inherent injustice of admiralty jurisdiction on land: removing the jury. How and why revenue cases came to be in the admiralty is a very important point, I believe.

I was trying to convey (albeit imprecisely) that revenue cases have been considered to be in the admiralty in America since adoption of the Constitution for the USA. According to Are you Lost At C? the Supreme Court said in The Huntress: "in this country, revenue causes had so long been the subject of Admiralty cognizance, that congress considered them as civil causes of admiralty and maritime jurisdiction..."

I hope this circumstance can be made clear to all those in the tax honesty community complaining that Americans' rights are ignored in federal court regarding income tax.
    Not only that, civil cases concerning taxes are conducted in Article I (legislative) courts.

Criminal cases are conducted in Article III courts.

Only Article III courts are judicial courts.
    Article I courts are something else entirely .....