Thread: Elites engage in commerce by proxy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    This is a strawman and false inference which you are awfully quick at resorting too.
    You assume based upon a faulty inference, then leap to conclusion to knock over.
    Ask before inferring. This is called confirmation.

Grossly incorrect.
    Whether it is days of the week; Gregorian calender; or Christian principles, you practice ancient history whether you are conscious of it or not.

Learning from history doesn't mean doing the same things. In fact, they teach you what not to do.
    Those items that make sense, you test to see if applies to your situation.
    You don't have that much time to make that many mistakes.

From what I can tell, assessing your posts in aggregate, you don't research much either.
    You have no shortage of pointless pictures, I give you that.
    Put that much effort into clarifying and supporting your writings, you'd be taken more seriously by me.
    I see your not short of compartmentalized opinions, someone else's indoctrinations and looking outside yourself to find answers rather then developed progressive thought without some map book telling you where to go. I have seen nothing that you put together on here to show your work other then what is mentioned above.
    Your quote: " You don't have that much time to make that many mistakes ", if this is not a patriot myth I do not know what is, where is your proof of this, are you saying your a fortune teller? All of these things and the fear hold you back from living, you can not really learn unless a mistake is made, this is what forms our character.

This is come down to deja vu of some of the debates I went through with David when we were having our big volley and I do not care to suffer through them again. I do give much credit to David though because at least he has shown some of his work by his own hand, that is the very basics to which I started from and i have no problem with that, some of us start from somewhere and move forward into the development of intelligent thinking making connections to see what is not physically in front of us and developing it into something that gets settled with equal balance in the world. This does not always mean getting everything we want, sometimes you have to give something up to get something back, it may not always be what you expect.

I am thankful for everything though, thankful for you and this conversation in which everyone benefits, but I must go now and get back to my work of other constructive time in which the local community benefits.
    Last edited by motla68; 10-11-11 at 02:49 AM.