Thread: Elites engage in commerce by proxy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Who said I'm placing trust in them? I'm learning from them.
    You don't have to agree with them to learn from them.
    I don't agree with Christianity. That doesn't preclude me from learning from the Bible.

This is where we disagree. Those who fail to learn from history are bound to repeat it.
    Since most people are ignorant of history, we only need to read history and apply the similarities to today to see where situations are headed.

In fact, I'm finding much of the wisdom of the ancients to be of superior quality to the swill peddled about by media today.
    Give me the classics over much of the trash called literature today.
    Walking and talking and thinking like them whether classic literature or present day, that is not learning. It is just a product of a public fool system. Learning to learn that is where it is at, teaching ones self.

Your quote " Those who fail to learn from history are bound to repeat " , I cannot tell you how many times I have heard that, it is just copycat manifestation. But if this is how you live then let me tell you another one, " people keep doing the same things beating their heads against a wall and expecting different results ". The point is most of the people using the first quote are living the life of the second quote, it is a viscous cycle of different levels. New websites and/or books pop up all the time churning out the same OLD information and presenting it as new.

Fortunately I do not succumb to such tail chasing any more, one day I grabbed a legal thesaurus and looked up these statutes everyone is talking about, used that to replace most of the words in the statute also removing the code header and history reference below it, then used that in affidavits and motions, did the same thing with maxims of law and found usually the judges were very entertained by it, after doing this several times I taught myself knowledge that goes beyond what the common man would use in court, now i just write a letter to the clerk of court telling them why am making an appearance and then just do what I said I was going to do, there is no affidavits, no motions, no arguing, I just call it for what is, who I am and what those instruments are. My skin is not paper, my blood is not ink, the word is with me.
    Name:  wongbook.jpg
Views: 515
Size:  38.8 KB
    Last edited by motla68; 10-10-11 at 09:29 PM.