Thread: Clif High -Funeral of the Zombie Central Banking system

stoneFree

Clif High -Funeral of the Zombie Central Banking system

I enjoyed this one from Oct 8th 2011.
    http://halfpasthuman.com/grunch.html
    This next Looting Frenzy will erupt within these upcoming few weeks, will last mere hours, but is intended by the giants (= entrenched powers = minions of the banksters) to affect us all for generations. Oh, and they are actively working to kill off most of us (What? You thought Fukashima earthquake,tsunami, and nuke disaster were 'natural'?), and to enslave those of your children that they 'allow' to survive.

These are not regular humans. These are psychopath beings who are so mentally ill as to be a danger to us all. The thinking individual need only examine their edifices, the corporations, and the resulting impact on our homeworld to know these perverted, twisted beings at their core (note, no heart, just a hole).

These are not regular humans. These are psychopath beings who are a danger to us all.

These are not regular humans. These are psychopath beings who are going to crash the planetary (mostly USofA/UK/EU centered) financial system over these next few weeks. Our data suggests that the most likely target date will be October 17th (a Monday), after very shocking developments emerge on October 15th.
    With all that psychopath talk, I couldn't help but think of the Quatlosers.

For those unfamiliar with Clif High, you might start with this radio interview:
    http://www.maximumtheory.com/blog/20...terviews-clif/

Clif is a software engineer who believes humans are psychic, and by analyzing their language, via webbots, a view of the future can be seen.

I follow Clif through George Ure's peoplenomics reports and I purchase Clif's webbot project reports. Beginning this week on through the end of this year is to be interesting to watch.
    Fishnet