Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Certificate of Origin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Certificate of Origin

(MSO = Manufacturer's Statement of Origin
    MCO = Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin)

Source: http://www.iccwbo.org/wcf/co/id9412/index.html

In most countries, chambers of commerce are the key agent in the delivery of certificates of origin. However in some countries, this privilege may also be extended to the other industry groups.

The role of chambers of commerce delivering certificates of origin can be traced back to the 1923 Geneva Convention relating to the Simplification of Customs Formalities (Article 11) (eventually updated by the Kyoto Convention).

Under the Convention, its signatory governments were obliged to make the process and procedures as simple as possible for companies requiring certificates of origin. In addition, it was specified that the State may allow these certificates to be issued by other organizations, “which possess the necessary authority and offer the necessary guarantees” to the State. Thus due to the widespread network of the chamber of commerce community in nearly all countries around the world, and its facility and ease, plus respected reputation of serving the business community, in most countries, chambers of commerce issue certificates of origin.

Companies may consult the WCN Chamber of Commerce Directory (www.worldchambers.com) to find their nearest chamber who may offer this service.
    Interesting.
    Could perhaps the submitting of the MSO/MCO to the State have to do with importation of a foreign product into this state.

This all makes me wonder about the certificate of birth too. Sounds like incorporation or induction to a given society ....

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    However in some countries, this privilege may also be extended to the other industry groups.
    This all makes me wonder about the certificate of birth too. Sounds like incorporation or induction to a given society ....
    It's a dead giveaway when someone introduces the word "privilege" into the conversation that you're dealing with a statist organization or state of mind (e.g. a fictitious entity or person who wants to "lord it over you" as part of some sort of fictitious political entity that one is supposed to join).

Those who are organic sovereigns do not deal in "privileges." They take responsibility for their actions. (Or at least, that's the ideal.)

Great work people, on these thoughts let me put another in your head that will lead you closer to the truth you seek.

Bill Of Sale for new = MCO
    Bill Of Sale for old = MSO

North Carolina General Statutes
    § 20‑52. Application for registration and certificate of title.

(a) An owner of a vehicle subject to registration must apply to the Division for a certificate of title, a registration plate, and a registration card for the vehicle. To apply, an owner must complete an application provided by the Division. The application must request all of the following information and may request other information the Division considers necessary:
    (6) For registration and certificate of title for a nonfleet private passenger motor vehicle, a statement that the owner will inform the insurer before the next policy renewal if the owner ceases to be an eligible risk.
    (b) When such application refers to a new vehicle purchased from a manufacturer or dealer, such application shall be accompanied with a manufacturer's certificate of origin that is properly assigned to the applicant. If the new vehicle is acquired from a dealer or person located in another jurisdiction other than a manufacturer, the application shall be accompanied with such evidence of ownership as is required by the laws of that jurisdiction duly assigned by the disposer to the purchaser, or, if no such evidence of ownership be required by the laws of such other jurisdiction, a notarized bill of sale from the disposer.

§ 20‑58. Perfection by indication of security interest on certificate of title.
    (b) When a manufacturer's statement of origin or an existing certificate of title on a motor vehicle is unavailable, a first lienholder who holds a valid license as a motor vehicle dealer issued by the Commissioner under Article 12 of this Chapter or his designee may file a notarized copy of an instrument creating and evidencing a security interest in the motor vehicle with the Division of Motor Vehicles. A filing pursuant to this subsection shall constitute constructive notice to all persons of the security interest in the motor vehicle described in the filing.

DO NOT EVER FORGET TO NOTICE ALL OF YOUR INTENT

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Great work people, on these thoughts let me put another in your head that will lead you closer to the truth you seek.

Bill Of Sale for new = MCO
    Bill Of Sale for old = MSO
    It is my understanding and research that a Bill of Sale and the MSO/MCO are separate and distinct entities.

The MSO/MCO is not muniment of title.
    The Bill of Sale is the highest form of title.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    It is my understanding and research that a Bill of Sale and the MSO/MCO are separate and distinct entities.

The MSO/MCO is not muniment of title.
    The Bill of Sale is the highest form of title.
    I have a notarized Bill of Sale from when I bought my car, but I also have a Certificate of Title (CoT) because I bought my car a couple years ago before I started learning anything about the Law. Would I be able to rescind my CoT because I have the notarized Bill of Sale, or would I have to perfect the CoT first because I already consented to the security agreement that created the security interest evidenced by the Certificate?

Great thread Topic!

This owner paid off his car and had the Certificate of Title from the State. The MSO (Bill of Lading) of course had been destroyed two years after the original dealer sent it in when the car was sold off the lot. What he carries in the window is a Certificate of Search on the vehicle VIN, Year, Model and Make (in rem/admiralty). It serves as a Notice that the officer has failed to state a claim for which relief can be granted because the officer has failed to come out of the district/admiralty and onto the land (suae potestate esse) with the owner through the proper venue - the district courts of the United States.

Once again the namesake here 'Saving to Suitors' Clause and Club!! The police officer is in the City/METRO - the inheritance of the Levitical Priesthood; Numbers 35.

Lev 25:33 And if a man purchase of the Levites, then the house that was sold, and the city of his possession, shall go out in the year of jubile: for the houses of the cities of the Levites are their possession among the children of Israel.

Lev 25:34 But the field of the suburbs of their cities may not be sold; for it is their perpetual possession.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-20-11 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Great thread Topic!

This owner paid off his car and had the Certificate of Title from the State. The MSO (Bill of Lading) of course had been destroyed two years after the original dealer sent it in when the car was sold off the lot. What he carries in the window is a Certificate of Search on the vehicle VIN, Year, Model and Make (in rem/admiralty). It serves as a Notice that the officer has failed to state a claim for which relief can be granted because the officer has failed to come out of the district/admiralty and onto the land (suae potestate esse) with the owner through the proper venue - the district courts of the United States.

Once again the namesake here 'Saving to Suitors' Clause and Club!! The police officer is in the City/METRO - the inheritance of the Levitical Priesthood; Numbers 35.
    Showing intent of a proof of claim here I do not suppose you have also any evidence that this successfully worked at a traffic stop do you? For the benefit of all who would like to see a completed process. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Showing intent of a proof of claim here I do not suppose you have also any evidence that this successfully worked at a traffic stop do you? For the benefit of all who would like to see a completed process. Thank you
    I watched but did not collect papers. I might be able to get my hands on some. The citations for no DL, insurance and plates were abated R4C simply but the police kept the car in the impound lot for 14 months before they realized they had stolen it and gave it back to the owner. He had to puff up the tires to drive it off the impound lot.

I am taking the long way around this issue, mostly because it is so much fun. This just gets better and better. Stealing the Treasures of Jerusalem - especially the fact of Mary MAGDALENE (the Braider - Levite maidens wove the fringe on the Veil) moving to France and raising surviving children - the Bloodline of Jesus CHRIST, was justified by the thief's mother, Eleanor of AQUITAINE. She did that by adopting the traditions of jettison and flotsam, salvage. Richard LIONHEART did not steal anything from Jerusalem - he salvaged it.

Set the hole for the date, and hang it in the morning sun. See how the spot will be on 8:30?

This one is for at night:

Hold the hole up to the North Star (Polaris) and align the lever with the Pointer Stars of Ursa Major (Big Dipper) to read the time at night.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-20-11 at 02:37 PM.

I watched but did not collect papers. I might be able to get my hands on some. The citations for no DL, insurance and plates were abated R4C simply but the police kept the car in the impound lot for 14 months before they realized they had stolen it and gave it back to the owner. He had to puff up the tires to drive it off the impound lot.

I am taking the long way around this issue, mostly because it is so much fun. This just gets better and better. Stealing the Treasures of Jerusalem - especially the fact of Mary MAGDALENE (the Braider - Levite maidens wove the fringe on the Veil) moving to France and raising surviving children - the Bloodline of Jesus CHRIST, was justified by the thief's mother, Eleanor of AQUITAINE. She did that by adopting the traditions of jettison and flotsam, salvage. Richard LIONHEART did not steal anything from Jerusalem - he salvaged it.

Set the hole for the date, and hang it in the morning sun. See how the spot will be on 8:30?

This one is for at night:

Hold the hole up to the North Star (Polaris) and align the lever with the Pointer Stars of Ursa Major (Big Dipper) to read the time at night.
    Praise God he had strong lungs then! ;-)

Thanks for the pics, very cool stuff.

This owner paid off his car and had the Certificate of Title from the State. The MSO (Bill of Lading) of course had been destroyed two years after the original dealer sent it in when the car was sold off the lot.
    Woah, woah, woah.... an MSO is a bill of lading??

If that is the case, then one delivers their car to the State by handing them the MSO/MCO.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 04-15-11 at 09:17 PM.