Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Certificate of Origin

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #21
    I suggest you organize a trust and sell it to the trust [Edited: not to the trustee]. Let him (or her) handle it. The trustee will still pay for roads and bridges, usage of the state property. The trustee will make claim to lawful money redemption and when the county DMV asks how much he paid for it, the reply will be, "That is private."

    Naturally since there is no tax on an unknown amount, and through redemption the matter is indeed private and in a private trust, the amount of value on the car is now $0 and so the property tax will reflect that.

    You might be wise to enroll in my Lesson Plan so that you can just utilize the trust structure already in place. It is well worth what you pay me.

    Name:  trust Langor v Pender.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  70.2 KBName:  trust Langor v Pender CAPITALS.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  303.4 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-13-18 at 06:53 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts