Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Certificate of Origin

your papers please paranoiac states or Alternative forms not if a DRIVER underwriting a NAME if its not worth doing its not worth doing well . Secular separation how may we ADDRESS you.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    The paperwork once presumptive now is trust. David identify the trust but NEVER A Driver. since this MERRILL DAVID is a variance of your Christian Name upper cased denotes a living trust estate trust. This conveyance is plated and registered the traffic stop LEO collects this electronically onboard. Then the engagement the survey are you MERRILL DAVID Vehicle Trust but VAN PELT DAVID MERRILL identifies a DRIVER .The registered owner identified No DRIVER identification presented . The signature is David Merrill. NOT DBA the DRIVER OR THE TRUST
    I think that I see it. I like the "living trust estate trust" in DAVID MERRILL. Here are some clips that help:

Name:  How To Set Up A Living Trust To Avoid Probate.jpg
Views: 1621
Size:  232.3 KB

Name:  How To Set Up A Living Trust To Avoid Probate 6.jpg
Views: 1398
Size:  205.2 KB

Name:  How To Set Up A Living Trust To Avoid Probate 37.jpg
Views: 1095
Size:  166.5 KB

That is incomplete but helps get an idea of living trust expression. However the very term can be its definition: Trust as a Living Idea. Trusts and estates are the idea around an object. The book belonged to my mother. She left it to me in trust. She also told me about my heritage, extensive research into our family tree, trusting that the knowledge might live on through me.

Now what you touch upon can come alive in a variety of interpretations. And I doubt I have the same one you intend but I love to play around with ideas here. Then take the ideas into execution with new suitors and at www.lawfulmoneytrust.com because if I were to invest tuition and time into a law degree then I would be entrusted to become licensed and therefore the use of the intellectual property of the Bar would still be owned by the Square Mile:

In summary, the instant metaphysic is that a charge arises from a breach of trust, and that creates the construction of the TRUST. To actually have a heart beating and breathing lungs within the constructive trust - a living trust - is one of those obvious things, so blatant it seems like I awaken from a dream. And I realize that I have never thought of it before you mentioned it like this.

Living trust, to me extended to the idea that somebody can trust somebody with Power of Attorney and that trust can override a written Executorship, should the executor be rediculous; like living in a far off state or that age has made the executor feeble of mind since the signing. Trust living on in the trustee...

The instant metaphysic of a constructive trust arising from a breach of the peace and dignity of the state. That trust has wrists for handcuffs and arises from the breach because now a charge of debt (death/doubt) arises out of broken statute. LIVING TRUST.

Therefore the clerk of court, during this Shutdown cannot accept a marked bill:

Name:  redeemed 0s.jpg
Views: 598
Size:  231.2 KB

Therefore it looks like a $400 theft; but is actually honoring the law boundary? I wonder who fished the redemption out of the wastepaper basket!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-14-18 at 06:00 PM.

applicants not arrested for, charged with, or convicted of a criminal offence.

In summary, the instant metaphysic is that a charge arises from a breach of trust, and that creates the construction of the TRUST. To actually have a heart beating and breathing lungs within the constructive trust - a living trust - is one of those obvious things, so blatant it seems like I awaken from a dream. And I realize that I have never thought of it before you mentioned it like this.

Living trust, to me extended to the idea that somebody can trust somebody with Power of Attorney and that trust can override a written Executorship, should the executor be rediculous; like living in a far off state or that age has made the executor feeble of mind since the signing. Trust living on in the trustee...

The instant metaphysic of a constructive trust arising from a breach of the peace and dignity of the state. That trust has wrists for handcuffs and arises from the breach because now a charge of debt (death/doubt) arises out of broken statute. LIVING TRUST.

Therefore the clerk of court, during this Shutdown cannot accept a marked bill:

Name:  redeemed 0s.jpg
Views: 598
Size:  231.2 KB

Therefore it looks like a $400 theft; but is actually honoring the law boundary? I wonder who fished the redemption out of the wastepaper basket!
    Found guilty opinion [ breach of trust] Criminal Conviction and not keeping the peace. both are a formal accusation made by a governmental authority (usually the public prosecutor or the police) asserting that somebody has committed a crime. A charging document, which contains one or more criminal charges or counts, can take several forms, including: [complaint.] The charge is attacking the trust as Mounted Combat Benefit: Militant trust use the charge action, Any created Trust in use is ceremony a legal transaction? The created and lawful Contract are two very different complaints. Being dead The remedy of a constructive trust should only arise where the commission of tort is alleged or where
    the involuntary trustee is in possession of property allegedly owned by the claimant. However, it is
    commonplace for claimants to use facts which give rise to a contract claim to also allege tort liability —
    such as the allegation that an unpaid loan was procured through the misrepresentations of the
    borrower.
    The claimant then seeks the recovery of specific property or a specific “res.” To prove CLERK metaphysic The ultimate resolution of the claimant’s entitlement to a
    constructive trust remedy, including the procedure to attack it, depends on the circuit in which the
    bankruptcy case is pending.Therefore the clerk of court, during this Shutdown cannot accept a marked bill: Government Pass Thats spiking the buckle gringo .
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-15-18 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Found guilty opinion [ breach of trust] Criminal Conviction and not keeping the peace. both are a formal accusation made by a governmental authority (usually the public prosecutor or the police) asserting that somebody has committed a crime. A charging document, which contains one or more criminal charges or counts, can take several forms, including: [complaint.] The charge is attacking the trust as Mounted Combat Benefit: Militant trust use the charge action, Any created Trust in use is ceremony a legal transaction? The created and lawful Contract are two very different complaints. Being dead The remedy of a constructive trust should only arise where the commission of tort is alleged or where
    the involuntary trustee is in possession of property allegedly owned by the claimant. However, it is
    commonplace for claimants to use facts which give rise to a contract claim to also allege tort liability —
    such as the allegation that an unpaid loan was procured through the misrepresentations of the
    borrower.
    The claimant then seeks the recovery of specific property or a specific “res.” To prove CLERK metaphysic The ultimate resolution of the claimant’s entitlement to a
    constructive trust remedy, including the procedure to attack it, depends on the circuit in which the
    bankruptcy case is pending
    .Therefore the clerk of court, during this Shutdown cannot accept a marked bill: Government Pass Thats spiking the buckle gringo .
    Took a day or two but I get it.

KEY is Five. Four personal bankruptcies and then the fifth was that he gave the property to a dummy. So who is to decide if he is cleared for another personal bankruptcy or he has to wait seven years? The Fox? Or the Hen-house?

Name:  TRUMP oath Bibles.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  142.8 KB

Name:  TRUMP taking oath.jpg
Views: 956
Size:  184.5 KB

The front man running interference is Angela CAESAR, the clerk of court for the USDC in DC. Now that the US cannot declare another bankruptcy for seven years (Deuteronomy 15:1-3) her job publishing these garnishments seems a much bigger burden.

What is in the red box?

It is a full circle alright. Back in the 1995 31-Day Government Shutdown though, I was calling the Redeemed - "Man on the Land" and expressing the Law of the Flag at Exodus 13:16.

Name:  Front Cover.jpg
Views: 745
Size:  277.6 KB

So a new suitor files that Defendant MNUCHIN as principal for the Collections IRS/MASON judiciary must file in the USDC prior to exercising a claim to the Man/Redeemed has her simply pocketing the $400? Just because it is US Notes in the form of FRN's? Interesting! Maybe she just sent it to the Treasury to be destroyed? I can see that Angela might have her hands full with no "judge" to take the fall. Silence from the US Circuit speaks volumes.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-16-18 at 02:39 PM.

Insolvency notes just taken out of service .

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Took a day or two but I get it.

KEY is Five. Four personal bankruptcies and then the fifth was that he gave the property to a dummy. So who is to decide if he is cleared for another personal bankruptcy or he has to wait seven years? The Fox? Or the Hen-house?

Name:  TRUMP oath Bibles.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  142.8 KB

Name:  TRUMP taking oath.jpg
Views: 956
Size:  184.5 KB

The front man running interference is Angela CAESAR, the clerk of court for the USDC in DC. Now that the US cannot declare another bankruptcy for seven years (Deuteronomy 15:1-3) her job publishing these garnishments seems a much bigger burden.

What is in the red box?

It is a full circle alright. Back in the 1995 31-Day Government Shutdown though, I was calling the Redeemed - "Man on the Land" and expressing the Law of the Flag at Exodus 13:16.

Name:  Front Cover.jpg
Views: 745
Size:  277.6 KB

So a new suitor files that Defendant MNUCHIN as principal for the Collections IRS/MASON judiciary must file in the USDC prior to exercising a claim to the Man/Redeemed has her simply pocketing the $400? Just because it is US Notes in the form of FRN's? Interesting! Maybe she just sent it to the Treasury to be destroyed? I can see that Angela might have her hands full with no "judge" to take the fall. Silence from the US Circuit speaks volumes.
    Many municipal corporations (city, county, state) have quietly chosen to operate without malpractice bonding in violation of state corporate public hazard bonding laws CEO Trumps\ all three (city, county, state) When its a contract LTD or its a incorporated trust Inc. When liability is limited. Inc is built in. The charges accommodate the trust. As unique as it is its legal .

. before he can have a trial in court"; "pay the taxes adjudicated against him, The {how does a taxpayer get bonded }must pay the full amount of the assessment before he may challenge its validity in an action under §1346(a)(1). Flora v. United States, 357 U. S. 63, reaffirmed. Pp. 362 U. S. 146-177.MR. CHIEF JUSTICE WARREN delivered the opinion of the Court . opinions / rulings /orders / You are in a situation in which a court requires that you file a bond. This is a common occurrence for probate attorneys who often must post a bond on behalf of an executor, administrator, or conservator of an estate. But bonds are also required by the court in a wide variety of other matters (e.g. appeals, injunctions, TRO’s, replevin actions, etc.).

What is a Civil Court Bond?
    Civil Court
    A general term embracing all bonds and undertakings required of participants in a lawsuit permitting them to pursue certain remedies in the courts.

Appeal Bond – A bond filed with a court by a party against whom a judgment has been rendered, in order to stay execution of the judgment pending appeal to a higher court. The bond guarantees that the judgment will be satisfied if determined to be correct.

Injunction-Plaintiff’s Bond to Secure – An injunction is a judicial process whereby the defendant is required to perform or refrain from performing a particular act. An order granting an injunction may be conditioned upon the plaintiff furnishing a bond to indemnify the defendant against loss in case it finally is decided that the injunction should not have been granted.

Injunction-Defendant’s Bond to Dissolve – When an injunction has been issued, the court may order the injunction dissolved upon the giving of a bond. The bond is conditioned to pay damages the plaintiff may sustain as a result of the performance of the act or acts originally forbidden or ordered by the court if it is decided the injunction was proper. The defendant then may proceed as if the injunction never had been issued.

Replevin-Plaintiff’s Bond to Secure – Replevin is an action to recover possession of specific articles of personal property. The Replevin Bond, which the plaintiff is required to furnish, is conditioned for the return of the property, if return is ordered, and for the payment of all costs and damages adjudged to the defendant.

Replevin-Defendant’s Bond to Recover Property Replevied – Where personal property has been replevied, the defendant may, by the furnishing of a bond, regain possession of the property pending final decision on the merits. The bond is conditioned for redelivery of the property to the plaintiff if ordered to do so, or otherwise to comply with a court order or judgment.

Supersedeas Bond – A bond to supersede or take the place of a judgment. (See also Appeal Bond.)

Probate
    Fiduciary Bond
    A bond required of administrators, executors, guardians, committees, etc. guaranteeing faithful performance of duty in accordance with the laws applicable to the position. (See also Probate Bond.)

Probate Bonds
    A bond, customarily filed in a probate court, that guarantees an honest accounting and faithful performance of duties by administrators, trustees, guardians, executors, and other fiduciaries. (See also Fiduciary Bond.)

Decedent’s Estate - The property that a person (decedent) possesses at the time of his or her death.

Administrator - The person appointed by the court to be responsible for the administration of the estate of a decedent who died without a will.

Executor - The person appointed by the court to be responsible for the administration of the estate of a decedent who died with a will

Incompetent Estates:

1. A Minor (child) under the age of 18 is “incompetent” based on age.

2. Incompetency can also be based on a person’s mental ability to take care of themselves and their property.

Conservator - A person appointed by the Court to take care of the assets of a person who is incompetent.

Notary
    Guarantees to the state and the public, compliance with the law and possible damages for improper acts.

Lost Instrument
    A bond given by the owner of a valuable security (stock, bond, promissory note, certified check, etc.) alleged to have been lost, stolen or destroyed. The bond protects the issuer of the security against loss which may result from the issuance of a duplicate security or, in some instances, payment of the cash value of the security.

Public Official Tax Asserting and collection
    A public official bond is issued to guarantee the performance of a public official, who may be responsible for overseeing bank accounts and public funds or collecting fees. Public officials can also be held accountable for the performance and errors that result in the loss of funds by their staff. To apply, please forward the original (signed and witnessed) application. After review, additional information may be required.

License & Permit or Tax payer
    License and permit bonds are required of a person or entity to obtain a license or a permit to conduct business in any city, county, or state. These bonds guarantee the underlying statute, state law, {municipal ordinance], or regulation requirements. To apply, please forward the original (signed and witnessed) application. After review, additional information may be required.
    I consider the additional information as complementary not condescending. All conditioning is district .

Thank you for the skinny about all those bonds. That is interesting reading.

I have a suitor who many years ago had Pete HENDRICKSON stay with him to coach him through some very tired and worn out arguments. He paid the assessment for his day in the district court. He lost his assessment as the "judge" agreed with the IRS about the assessment.

I think that is what I am talking about regarding bonding. If I go into court I am expecting that the "judge" will be practicing law and the clerk will be executing the rules of court as they are published.

It is that my Mind overrules. At least that is how it feels, so much that it convinces me. Without any creative authority as I realize the nature of the "SO HELP ME GOD." deviance on the federal oaths, it comes into play that way. The clerk is reading these filings and believing me, that there are no judicial officers. The clerk probably asks the "judges" why their oaths are different than that prescribed by law. So the "judge" tells the clerk - "You know that we, the Judges are your boss, right?"

The clerk has a conundrum to ponder. If the Judge was bonded, then he would be in authority as a judge, but it is the clerk who enters it into the Records of the Court and who publishes that Record on PACER. So now a suitor has sent $400 and no refund, no explanation. It looks like maybe the clerk assigned a case # and was threatened:

Attachment 5057

Another suitor did some searching through the rules and there are methods to Strike or Reverse utterances but the docket report must reflect the truth.

Under the U.S.D.C. Rules I found:
    C. ORDERS STRIKING PLEADINGS
    1. The Clerk’s Office does not return pleadings that are not in compliance with the
    Federal Rules of Civil Procedure or the Local Rules of this Court.
    2. Generally, defective pleadings may be stricken from the record, or a judge might deny
    a request for leave to file a document. In both cases, a notation will be made on the docket to alert counsel and parties of the outcome
    Thanks for all the information you are providing us with.
    breach of trust by clerk; govt. shut down allowed TRUMP and MNUCHIN used it to get out of personal garnishment.

So the clerk is being threatened if he or she executes process of garnishment and summons?

A suitor is being promised papers refused by a "motions judge" will be returned to him in the mail. But that trial judge is not the judge named who refused to touch it:

09/11/2017 1
    NOTICE OF GARNISHMENT UNDER RULE B(1)(c) ( Filing fee $ 47.00 receipt number 4616087109) by TRUE NAME (zsb) Modified on 9/15/2017 document contains personal data (zrdj). (Entered: 09/13/2017)
    09/27/2017 2
    NOTICE of Proof of Delivery by TRUE NAME (zsb) (Entered: 10/04/2017)
    10/31/2017 3
    NOTICE of Garnishment Rule B(1)(c), Refusal for Cause by TRUE NAME. (md) (Entered: 11/19/2017)
    11/30/2017 4
    NOTICE of Garnishment Rule B(1)(c), Refusal for Cause by TRUE NAME. (md) (Entered: 12/08/2017)
    12/08/2017 5
    NOTICE of Refusal for Cause by TRUE NAME. (md) (Entered: 12/08/2017)
    12/12/2017 ENTERED IN ERROR.....Case Reassigned to Judge John D. Bates. Unassigned is no longer assigned to the case. (md) Modified on 12/12/2017 (md). (Entered: 12/12/2017)
    12/12/2017 Case Reassigned to Unassigned. Judge John D. Bates is no longer assigned to the case. (md) (Entered: 12/12/2017)
    The "Motions Judge" will not put anything in writing or even allow his name onto the docket report! You can't make this stuff up!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-18-18 at 05:22 AM.

Living trusts do not protect one from creditors. It does enable one to avoid probate, but not estate taxes.

The best protection from creditors, in my opinion, are to utilize yourself as a private bank and to keep your debts low or non-existent with various vendors and creditors.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 06-03-18 at 10:00 AM.