Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Certificate of Origin

I suggest you organize a trust and sell it to the trust [Edited: not to the trustee]. Let him (or her) handle it. The trustee will still pay for roads and bridges, usage of the state property. The trustee will make claim to lawful money redemption and when the county DMV asks how much he paid for it, the reply will be, "That is private."

Naturally since there is no tax on an unknown amount, and through redemption the matter is indeed private and in a private trust, the amount of value on the car is now $0 and so the property tax will reflect that.

You might be wise to enroll in my Lesson Plan so that you can just utilize the trust structure already in place. It is well worth what you pay me.

Last edited by David Merrill; 01-13-18 at 06:53 PM.

How would saying "that's private" be acceptable if the trustee is redeeming lawful money? If lawful money helps to reduce the public debt, and FRN's are private credit, then what about the price of the car is private? Is it because the transaction of the car between seller and buyer was private?

I will gladly enroll when I can pay for it.. I'm kinda strapped for cash right now.

It adds up immediately and over the years.

Name:  One in the Same Tax Receipt [ATTACH]5017[/ATTACH] tax sanitized s.jpg
Views: 1012
Size:  221.7 KB

There is always a residual ownership when one uses private credit for discharge.

The law of gravity announces the human form through the imbalance caused by selfish thought in the egoist mind. Christians might say, "Jesus has delivered us from the ravages of the Law." Very true, but sometimes I wonder how they perceive this because from the egoist mind when push comes to shove, people will preserve themselves first, not their neighbor.

At the end of the conversation they sprung the ONE IN THE SAME PERSON form on me. But that DBA typically costs $75 and I established the trust relationship between DAVID MERRILL and DAVID MERRILL VAN PELT easily and for free. So you might go that route. Start by paying for a Doing Business As form - signing demand for your redemption. You might even have to register the FULL NAME in probate court or with the Secretary of State. If you stay calm though, there are no mistakes - ever.

If you panic though, you will see blessings as calamity. They waived fees to bait a trap. If I would have hesitated to sign the Form, the deputy sheriff security guard would have gladly arrested me for criminal impersonation.

If you repair the brain damage and conditioning in between your ears you can prosper. Otherwise your wealth might just reflect how you bleach out the color in others' lives in tontine and other ponzi schemes based in the delusion debt has value and substance.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-14-18 at 12:31 PM.

The D/B/A form is to establish the relationship and the contradistinction between name & NAME, and to avoid violating false-impersonation/using assumed name statutes? Is the D/B/A form necessary for being able to redeem lawful money because the bank establishes the account using the NAME? I have seen and read about people using name d/b/a NAME on the back of checks.

I apologize for asking day-one questions. I am trying to do my own due diligence, but it is tough for me to decipher information from disinformation. I am a new student to the Law, and simply need a point in the right direction.. please.

Thank you for your time and efforts!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulution View Post
    I am trying to do my own due diligence, but it is tough for me to decipher information from disinformation.
    Are you suggesting we have LARPers (live action role play) here among us?

Name:  MMason.jpg
Views: 920
Size:  80.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Soulution View Post
    The D/B/A form is to establish the relationship and the contradistinction between name & NAME, and to avoid violating false-impersonation/using assumed name statutes? Is the D/B/A form necessary for being able to redeem lawful money because the bank establishes the account using the NAME? I have seen and read about people using name d/b/a NAME on the back of checks.

I apologize for asking day-one questions. I am trying to do my own due diligence, but it is tough for me to decipher information from disinformation. I am a new student to the Law, and simply need a point in the right direction.. please.

Thank you for your time and efforts!
    No problem! In Colorado it costs $80 to register a DBA at the county clerk and recorder. My given or Christian name or names, Black's Fifth definition, so I registered a trust vehicle into that TRUST. I don't like to think they wanted to bust me for criminal impersonation had I refused to sign the DBA - One in the Same Person Form. That may have been it though.

I like how it works out for the good. Always!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    Are you suggesting we have LARPers (live action role play) here among us?
    I am not making that suggestion for this forum, but I am making the general suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    No problem! In Colorado it costs $80 to register a DBA at the county clerk and recorder. My given or Christian name or names, Black's Fifth definition, so I registered a trust vehicle into that TRUST. I don't like to think they wanted to bust me for criminal impersonation had I refused to sign the DBA - One in the Same Person Form. That may have been it though.

I like how it works out for the good. Always!!
    After watching Rob Ryder's "Claim the Name before They do" I did some reading through the lens of Oklahoma (The state on which I live) about D/B/A's, which are also called "fictitious or assumed name" for establishing a company. Is this what you did? Establish a D/B/A (which would/can be a trust, right?) and then register the vehicle to said trust?

I believe they did all that in hopes I would hesitate long enough to catch me in two names. But sometimes I confused being aware with paranoia.

The one in the same NAME

The paperwork once presumptive now is trust. David identify the trust but NEVER A Driver. since this MERRILL DAVID is a variance of your Christian Name upper cased denotes a living trust estate trust. This conveyance is plated and registered the traffic stop LEO collects this electronically onboard. Then the engagement the survey are you MERRILL DAVID Vehicle Trust but VAN PELT DAVID MERRILL identifies a DRIVER .The registered owner identified No DRIVER identification presented . The signature is David Merrill. NOT DBA the DRIVER OR THE TRUST