Thread: Certificate of Origin

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It adds up immediately and over the years.

Name:  One in the Same Tax Receipt [ATTACH]5017[/ATTACH] tax sanitized s.jpg
Views: 1073
Size:  221.7 KB

There is always a residual ownership when one uses private credit for discharge.

The law of gravity announces the human form through the imbalance caused by selfish thought in the egoist mind. Christians might say, "Jesus has delivered us from the ravages of the Law." Very true, but sometimes I wonder how they perceive this because from the egoist mind when push comes to shove, people will preserve themselves first, not their neighbor.

At the end of the conversation they sprung the ONE IN THE SAME PERSON form on me. But that DBA typically costs $75 and I established the trust relationship between DAVID MERRILL and DAVID MERRILL VAN PELT easily and for free. So you might go that route. Start by paying for a Doing Business As form - signing demand for your redemption. You might even have to register the FULL NAME in probate court or with the Secretary of State. If you stay calm though, there are no mistakes - ever.

If you panic though, you will see blessings as calamity. They waived fees to bait a trap. If I would have hesitated to sign the Form, the deputy sheriff security guard would have gladly arrested me for criminal impersonation.

If you repair the brain damage and conditioning in between your ears you can prosper. Otherwise your wealth might just reflect how you bleach out the color in others' lives in tontine and other ponzi schemes based in the delusion debt has value and substance.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-14-18 at 12:31 PM.