Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Social Security Number

Social Security Number

A Social Security Number is required to work in the United States, the territory owned by and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States of America. Employers register as federal employers, thereby, making employees federal employees.

Employers register as federal employers?

Perhaps ignorant CPA's and attorneys register employer clients as federal employers thus placing them on federal territory and making their employees federal employees, employed in the Unidted States.

Since the system acts on presumptions, isn't evidence toward the presumption that a business is a federal employer when a business applies for and receives an EIN? (Employer Identification Number)

I have no doubt you have it right Tom. I was hoping for a new and solid verification. - Like a federal employee filing form that is required for Employers to use that would be conclusive evidence that when a new employer registers with the IRS, the employer is obviously filing as a federal employee?

JohnnyCash

Bankster Slave Record XXX-XX-1313

Presented for your viewing pleasure, here are the "Estimated Benefits" and "Earnings Record" I recently received from the Social Security Administration. As the trust account records show, I spent many years enriching the international banking cabal. I'm past feeling angry about that, in fact I'm happy to have learned enough about the scam to have escaped it successfully (beginning 2008). Thank You all! And as far as modern plantation wage-earners go, you can see I was a reluctant slave, quite below average. Sorry Banksters. HA!

Thanks for showing us your success story!!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Presented for your viewing pleasure, here are the "Estimated Benefits" and "Earnings Record" I recently received from the Social Security Administration. As the trust account records show, I spent many years enriching the international banking cabal. I'm past feeling angry about that, in fact I'm happy to have learned enough about the scam to have escaped it successfully (beginning 2008). Thank You all! And as far as modern plantation wage-earners go, you can see I was a reluctant slave, quite below average. Sorry Banksters. HA!
    If Social Security is a trust, a beneficiary should be able to resign and waive the benefits to terminate the trust relationship.

I'm most interested in how "the Informer" removed himself as beneficiary from the trust. Glad I have his broadcasts .

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    If Social Security is a trust, a beneficiary should be able to resign and waive the benefits to terminate the trust relationship.

I'm most interested in how "the Informer" removed himself as beneficiary from the trust. Glad I have his broadcasts .

Please isolate anything you find and link us directly to the passage; cite Minute Mark for example.

Crosstalk:

I like reading Suitor’s expression of inquiry. It puts the question to the Social Security Trust as though there is somebody there to read it. I have heard that the actual Trust indenture is in a banking envelope in a safety deposit box. When Congress makes adjustments to the original indenture a courier replaces the last schedule in the safety deposit box. So in that sense it seems silly to be talking to a zipper envelope in a safety deposit box but it makes my approach rather attractive. If you say you have a SSN, then you are the beneficiary and the government is the trustee or grantor. If you say that you do not have a SSN then there is no trust in place. The Manager of the SSI office here explained this to me many years ago. The lady at the counter wanted me arrested for wanting to get rid of my SSN. She was even annoyed that the Manager came out and explained it all to me politely.

We do not have a process to get rid of Social Security Numbers. When did you request a SSN?

When I was about fourteen.

When you wish to use your SSN, how do you do that?

I write it down or say it to somebody taking it down.

Stop doing that.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-10-12 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Please isolate anything you find and link us directly to the passage; cite Minute Mark for example.
    The audios are in this thread:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...wall-and-more-!!

I'm not sure which one it is though.