Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
I think you are an incompetent reader and a fully experienced foul-mouthed troll.

Maybe you would like to think of Social Security as insurance because SSI is for Social Security Insurance?

But I doubt that will raise anything from you but more requests to be banished.

P.S.

Looking at the edit timestamps, Jesse went on a rant and was rethinking that just before I quoted him. So I quoted his post and made comment just as he edited out the temper tantrum. Good enough! That is what editing is for.
P.P.S.

The post that I was responding to above was a really crappy thing to say. I am sorry that I did not catch it in time to show you all. It strikes me that Jesse James is basically in pain or just surfs to ventilate a lot of hatred. I took a look for the first time at his posts around here and he is persistently antagonistic and mean to others, especially to me and what I have discovered through careful research and an astounding brain trust of suitors. I have banished him and I apologize for being too busy with other entertaining items in life to have noticed this problem before Jesse annoyed a lot of good people. I noticed by the others who had been visiting his User page that they had likely been assuming I was paying more attention; I was not. Sorry! Please forgive me.