Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Social Security Number

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The departure from justice? The Constitution is suspended in the actual theater of war.
    Name:  USDOJACT1870.jpg
Views: 498
Size:  113.0 KB
    Theaters of war as in: CA, NV, IA, LA, OR, WA, AK, KS, MO, IL, CA, GA, CO, NY, TX, CT, NH, etc? (military-revenue districts?)

In 1775, the Continental Congress enacted the Articles of Conduct, governing the ships and men of the Continental Navy. However, soon thereafter, all of these ships were sold and the United States Navy and Marine Corps were disbanded. In July 1797, Congress, after authorizing construction of six ships, enacted the Rules for Regulation of the Navy as a temporary measure. Then, in 1800, Congress enacted a more sophisticated code adopted directly from the British Naval Code of 1749. There was little or no need for lawyers to interpret these simple codes, nor was there a need for lawyers in the uncomplicated administration of the Navy prior to the American Civil War.
    During the Civil War, however, Secretary of the Navy Gideon Welles named a young assistant U.S. Attorney in the District of Columbia named Nathaniel Wilson to present the government's case in complicated courts-martial. Without any statutory authority, Secretary Welles gave Wilson the title of "Solicitor of the Navy Department," making him the first House counsel to the United States Navy.
    By the Act of March 2, 1865, Congress authorized "the President to appoint, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, for service during the rebellion and one year thereafter, an officer of the Navy Department to be called the 'Solicitor and Naval Judge Advocate General.'" The United States Congress maintained the billet on a year-to-year basis by amendments to the Naval Appropriations Acts. In 1870, Congress transferred the billet to a newly established Justice Department with the title of Naval Solicitor.
    In 1967, Congress decided to establish the Judge Advocate General's Corps within the Department of the Navy. The legislation was signed into law by President Lyndon B. Johnson on December 8, 1967, and redesignated Navy lawyers as staff officers within the Navy, similar to physicians and chaplains. Prior to this change, all Navy lawyers were Line Naval Officers.
    Prior to 2005, JAG Corps personnel primarily worked in one of three offices: Navy Legal Service Offices providing defense and legal assistance to eligible personnel; Trial Service Offices providing courts-martial prosecution, court reporting and administrative trial support; and Staff Judge Advocates providing legal advice to U.S. naval base commanders. In 2005, the Judge Advocate General of the Navy approved a pilot program which resulted in the merger of the Navy's Trial Service Offices and Staff Judge Advocates into new commands known as Region Legal Service Offices. Additionally, the JAG Corps has attorneys and paralegals on aircraft carriers, amphibious assault ships and flag ships as well as in support of Seabee battalions and special operations commands.
    Last edited by allodial; 02-15-13 at 02:35 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Goldi
    “Although that act [SOCIAL SECURITY] provides for payment of benefits, Fleming v. Nestor denied that such benefits constitute "accrued property rights”

“The proceeds of both taxes are to be paid into the Treasury like internal revenue taxes generally, and are not earmarked in any way.”

I think the cruxt of why there is no accrued property rights in contributions paid in via FICA, is because we do not understand the nature of the relation. The Social Security Administration is a bank. What happens when you make a general deposit into your account? You pass title to the money over to the bank and you become a creditor to the bank. That is NOT a good position to be in. You cannot assert an interest in money you've lent, and with FICA payments, you did so without so much as a contract for repayment plus interest. That relation needs to be adjusted to that of you being grantor and beneficiary and the SS Admin board of trustees being your fiduciaries, with all funds being placed into their custody by special deposit for specific purpose. You know those on Social Security payments are considered "auxilliary beneficiaries", right? That comes out of 39 FR 9947.

You need to read the POMS and contract the SSA has with you, you know the terms and agreements you signed up for "accrued property rights”

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    You need to read the POMS and contract the SSA has with you, you know the terms and agreements you signed up for "accrued property rights”
    Chex, Could you tell us exactly is that info located? I opened the link and there is at least 40 different chapters. Thanks.

I wish I had the answers you were looking for gdude.

I did not get the contract when I was 14 when the card came in the mail.

I don’t know much about the hotel California contract either but I do agree with Richard M. Salsman.

Maybe he might have some insight. I hope you find what your looking for and let us know.

We learn something new everyday.
    Last edited by Chex; 02-27-13 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasz Zygmunt View Post
    A Social Security Number is required to work in the United States, the territory owned by and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States of America. Employers register as federal employers, thereby, making employees federal employees.
    And the worries keep coming Fw Fw Fw Fw email.

Before reading the information below, I'd like to share an incident that happened to me a couple months ago at a Walgreens. My husband had a new prescription that cost over $200. I have the Balance Rewards card from Walgreens, which honors prescriptions as well as other purchases. So, I asked for the Balance Rewards for this prescription to be added to my Rewards account.

The pharmacist said she couldn't because I was paying for it with an entitlement. I explained that we have never been on any kind of entitlement program. She stated that Social Security and Medicare are entitlements. I tried not to come unglued, but told her nicely that my husband and I had earned our Social Security and Medicare with money paid into these accounts each and every payday. She said she understood, but it was now called an entitlement, and I couldn't get the Rewards points. I could care less about the Rewards points, but was livid that the government now called Social Security (that we paid into all our lives) an entitlement!

To be fair to Walgreens, the pharmacist said that this was a federal law -- that no one on entitlement can benefit from those payments in any way...getting reward points. Wow! The government has their hands in everything! Anyway, now please read the item below...
    If you get any Social Security at all in any manner, you might want to read. Did you know this?

Unfortunately most did not, and I am one of those whose Social Security funds are direct deposited to my bank, thus, I never see the checks. Once again, our beloved congressmen are playing fast and loose with vernacular. What motive did they have for changing the name of our Social Security? I’m sure they have a plan, and it won't be to our betterment.

Here we go. JUST REALIZED THAT WITH REQUIRED AUTO DEPOSIT, I NEVER GET TO SEE THE CHECK..... ALERT EVERYONE YOU KNOW. THIS AFFECTS ALL OF US.* *Subject:* SOCIAL SECURITY becomes FEDERAL BENEFIT CHECK. Have you noticed the Social Security check is now referred to as a "Federal Benefit Payment"? I'll be part of the one percent to forward this. I am forwarding it because it touches a nerve in me, and I hope it will in you. Please keep passing it on until everyone in our country has read it...

The government is now referring to our Social Security checks as a Federal Benefit Payment. This isn't a benefit. It is earned income! Not only did we all contribute to Social Security but our employers did too. It totaled 15% of our income before taxes. If you averaged $30K per year over your working life, that's close to $180,000 Invested in Social Security.

If you calculate the future value of your monthly investment in social security ($375/month, including both you and your employers contributions) at a meager 1% Interest rate compounded monthly, after 40 years of working you'd have more than $1.3+ million dollars saved! This is your personal investment.
    Upon retirement, if you took out only 3% per year, you'd receive $39,318 per year, or $3,277 per month. That's almost three times more than today's average Social Security benefit of $1,230 per month, according to the Social Security Administration ( Google it - it's a fact).

And your retirement fund would last more than 33 years (until you're 98 if you retire at age 65)! I can only imagine how much better most average-income people could live in retirement if our government had just invested our money in low-risk interest-earning accounts.

Instead, the folks in Washington pulled off a bigger Ponzi scheme than Bernie Madoff ever did. They took our money and used it elsewhere. They forgot (Knew) that it was OUR money they were taking. They didn't have a referendum to ask us if we wanted to lend the money to them. And they didn't pay interest on the debt they assumed. And recently, they've told us that the money won't support us for very much longer. But is it our fault they misused our investments? And now, to add insult to injury, they're calling it a benefit, as if we never worked to earn every penny of it. Just because they borrowed the money, doesn’t mean that our investments were a charity!

Let's take a stand. We have earned our right to Social Security and Medicare. Demand that our legislators bring some sense into our government. Find a way to keep Social Security and Medicare going, for the sake of that 92% of our population who need it.

*Then call it what it is: Our Earned Retirement Income.* 99% of people won't forward this. Will you? *You can bet I WILL!* I THINK WE SHOULD DEMAND THAT THEIR SALARIES AND RETIREMENTS BE CALLED FEDERAL BENEFIT PAYMENTS. THIS WOULD BE MORE HONEST THAN WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO OUR SOCIAL SECURITY.

The End

SoSo Security is not a retirement fund. It is a tax. The payment of SoSo Security amounts are a benefit paid out if you are lucky enough to live to that point. CONgress could end the tax and the benefit tomorrow if they wanted and not be responsible for anything (except their jobs and the blood in the streets).

"The proceeds of both taxes are to be paid into the Treasury like internal revenue taxes generally, and are not ear-marked in any way"
    http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/script...s/301/619.html

When one is called MR that's presumptive jurisdiction One,s requirement in a fictional jurisdiction, is a $0cial $ecuritized number for Tracking All Mr /Ms registered employee fictions Any Securitization is for debt and or default backed with insurance bonds benefits are for state not estate . Now how u handle fiction is made trollproff plain, David Merrill shares facts that can be to ones education or embarrassment be graceful 2 what u think is just a random claim.

If you averaged $30K per year over your working life, that's close to $180,000 Invested in Social Security.

I recall from Are You Lost at C?

"A cardinal principle, in which the practice of admiralty courts differs from that of courts of common law, permits the parties to a suit to prosecute and defend upon their rights as such rights exist at the institution of the action; the assignment of a right of action being deemed to vest in the assignee all the privileges and remedies possessed by the assignor..."

So to me, at least to me SSI is insurance. Maybe you have overpaid your premiums?

Listen to how they treated me.

To endorsers I am sure that SSI is a tax, just as is the Income Tax. You pay in according to how much you earn. I understand it as insurance premiums and old age insurance. I do not need pay in any more because they don't care how much you pay, only how long (40 quarters = 10 years) you paid the premiums.

But you might have to care. I cannot account for what is between your ears.

P.S. I like to remind you all that I do not have a Social Security Number.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-01-14 at 09:42 PM.

However since the United States did not commence the action against this Claimant as demonstrated by this courts own record (see Certificate of Search Exhibit D), Claimants’ position is dispositive.

Where and how does one get a Certificate of Search?

And

The REAL PARTY IN INTEREST is not the de jure "United States of America" or "State," but "The Bank" and "The Fund." (22
    U.S.C.A. 286, et seq.).

(22 U.S.C.A. 286, et seq.) Is this 22 U.S. Code § 611 – Definitions http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/22/611 ?

(m) The term “United States”, when used in a geographical sense, includes the several States, the District of Columbia, the Territories, the Canal Zone, the insular possessions, and all other places now or hereafter subject to the civil or military jurisdiction of the United States;
    Last edited by Chex; 12-01-14 at 10:46 PM.