Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Social Security Number

"Our job is in tax administration, we’re not the tax policy people.”

The interplay and fallout are a bit complicated. Let's start with the coming pain. The confusion mentioned by IRS Commissioner John Koskinen in a speech he gave largely has to do with a few factors, including a lack of budget for enough people to process returns and the implementation of individual mandates and tax credits in the Affordable Care Act. But that's not where the biggest pain for businesses resides.

Now it’s a tax and you’re charged for it.

Public notice

I read somewhere recently all a corporation needed to do was post public notice they were not doing business within the territory of the US in order to not have to comply with the federal regulations. Would this work instead of corporations needing to go offshore?

Quote Originally Posted by ManOfTheStreet View Post
    I read somewhere recently all a corporation needed to do was post public notice they were not doing business within the territory of the US in order to not have to comply with the federal regulations. Would this work instead of corporations needing to go offshore?
    Welcome ManOfTheStreet! You might have developed quick insight. I assume your moniker is Man of Wall Street!

Crosstalk from the brain trust:

David,

Would it be possible to re-claim your ancestors lands as I would agree to be a tenant and help you rent wall street back to the banks?

I served the Original Bill of Exchange on Richard GRASSO, and therefore this is already accomplished. The estate was preserved by George WASHINGTON too, at the end of the Revolutionary War.

These shots are from (VAN PELT) Milestone Park in Brooklyn, and the Brooklyn Historical Society.

The world has two sets of books formed on fiction no person can harm another person the logistics are created for a illogical purpose. WEALTH AND POWER are logical for any NATION how its archived is the same as how its applied . Its application depends on the beneficiary not on MR? One who calls his self AMERICAN has set his own stage following the script is in the contract. logic isn't what a Man thinks or says its what he cant defend.

A Mr is entitlement a banishment the same This NAME [JESSE JAMES] that,s illogical yet what,s logical is calling ones self a outlaw or MR Pretence the embellishment of any person is a very tragic or strategic role.Any and all offence is far to presumptive for the despondent and one as patriotic-al and pathological as YOU. Gunfighters & piano players, the logistics is that ownership don't make a Man a pianist or a Gun neither does a NAME