Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqpBT6-3-oo

Get Clear Title - Accept the Warranty Deed

"Get Clear Title - Accept the Warranty Deed " Title of video. Results still being tested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqpBT6-3-oo
    Interesting video with an easy to follow process for getting the deed to you property, free and clearl but as stated above this is still in the testing stages. Input is welcome fB

edited to correct link to vid
    Last edited by Frederick Burrell; 10-17-11 at 03:25 PM.

Although the theory makes sense this idea is newly being circulated and hasn't been verified as a way to obtain one's property free and clear.

The thread topic should be changed and so should the statement that this will lead one to obtaining the stated results. At least for now.

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    Although the theory makes sense this idea is newly being circulated and hasn't been verified as a way to obtain one's property free and clear.

The thread topic should be changed and so should the statement that this will lead one to obtaining the stated results. At least for now.
    Thanks for your input. I have added some verbiage that should make it clear this is a new concept and is in the testing phase. Greatesuggestions. fB

Anthony Joseph
    From http://real-estate.lawyers.com/resid...ate/Deeds.html

Formalities Required for Deeds

All conveyances of land made during the lifetime of the grantor must be in writing in all states. Also, the rules of deed formality require at least the following:
    • An identification of the grantor or grantors who are conveying an interest in property by the deed
    • An identification or description of the grantee or grantees, including their names and, in some states, their addresses
    • Words of conveyance that show that the parties intended to transfer title
    • An adequate description of the land being conveyed, and
    • The signature of the grantor
    Also, a deed is not valid as a conveyance until it has been delivered and accepted. The deed must be delivered to the grantee and accepted by the grantee.

There is a space on the warranty deed where the grantee should sign as acknowledgment of acceptance. It is usually left unsigned and blank. I have one that shows this exact "incompleteness".

If this method has merit, and is supported by law, one can finally acknowledge acceptance and conveyance of "all that certain land..." from the grantor in "fee simple forever".

Since an acknowlegment wasn't actually executed as of yet, the acknowledgment itself can dictate the specifics of the acceptance and the express will and intent of the grantee. The grantee is of course the "Legal M. Name" trust vessel of which you make use of as a non-obligated and non-liable beneficiary. You also are in capacity of Director/Executor of that "Legal M. Name" resulting trust if you so choose.

Therefore, one may execute a NOTICE AND CERTIFICATE OF ACKNOWLEDGMENT which spells out the terms of the acceptance. The "sum of Ten Dollars, ($10.00) and other valuable considerations..." could be defined by demand in lawful money pursuant to 12USC411. One may expressly define one's standing and character and the capacity in which one executes this acknowledgment. Everything we have learned about redeeming lawful money and our True Name and character can be utilized for this "acceptance".

I think we need our "big guns" here to comment on this approach and hash out its viability and accordance with our understanding of law and trust.

Calling on:

David
    Michael
    allodial

we need some expert input and insight for this method.

Excellent, Frederick.

I noticed a bit of conflict in the wording on lawyers.com and also how there isn't any reference to black letter law.

"...Also, a deed is not valid as a conveyance until it has been delivered and accepted. The deed must be delivered to the grantee and accepted by the grantee.
    Recording Deeds

Although
    deeds are not required to be acknowledged in order to be valid as between the grantor and grantee, most deeds are acknowledged because it is usually a prerequisite to recording the deeds with the county recorder. An acknowledgment is a statement that an instrument was in fact signed by the person whose signature appears on it. A certificate of acknowledgment is a notary public's formal statement that the person identified the signature on the document as his own in the notary's presence and that the person was the individual who signed the document."

I have a fundamental treatise on chattel mortgages.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-11-15 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Chattel refers to movables.
    What about immovables such as real estate?
    Last edited by shikamaru; 10-15-11 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Interesting read David, thanks for posting it. fB

Anthony Joseph
    I believe what is being presented here is that the process of grant and conveyance of land was never completed by the act of acknowledgment of acceptance. This leaves the opportunity to express the manner of acceptance and define the intent as well since the document is wanting. The Warranty Deed is an open offer which has yet to be formally acknowledged and recorded as such; it is still incomplete. This is why any process claiming from, and attached to, it has a defect. The defect is that the owner/grantee may some day complete the process and record the acknowledgment of acceptance which is why insurance is obtained by parties who rely on the defective document.

Once the acknowledgment of acceptance is on record the ownership of said property is "first in line and first in time" rendering ALL other former claims a nullity since the recording of this process creates a new number and book entry in the liber book (doomsday book) rendering the former document inferior and void.

There are a few elements within the deed that may be clarified via the formal acknowledgment:

1) The intent to pay with lawful money
    2) The character of the named grantee (Legal M. Name) and the capacity of the living man/woman who Directs it in True Name.
    3) The intent of NO RESIDENCY and the intent to have, hold and use the land in and as a PRIVATE dominion by Divine providence and inheritance.

This is an important issue, and a potentially useful method, to hash out as it dovetails, in my opinion, with the other forms of remedy and law we utilize.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    I believe what is being presented here is that the process of grant and conveyance of land was never completed by the act of acknowledgment of acceptance. This leaves the opportunity to express the manner of acceptance and define the intent as well since the document is wanting. The Warranty Deed is an open offer which has yet to be formally acknowledged and recorded as such; it is still incomplete. This is why any process claiming from, and attached to, it has a defect. The defect is that the owner/grantee may some day complete the process and record the acknowledgment of acceptance which is why insurance is obtained by parties who rely on the defective document.

Once the acknowledgment of acceptance is on record the ownership of said property is "first in line and first in time" rendering ALL other former claims a nullity since the recording of this process creates a new number and book entry in the liber book (doomsday book) rendering the former document inferior and void.

There are a few elements within the deed that may be clarified via the formal acknowledgment:

1) The intent to pay with lawful money
    2) The character of the named grantee (Legal M. Name) and the capacity of the living man/woman who Directs it in True Name.
    3) The intent of NO RESIDENCY and the intent to have, hold and use the land in and as a PRIVATE dominion by Divine providence and inheritance.

This is an important issue, and a potentially useful method, to hash out as it dovetails, in my opinion, with the other forms of remedy and law we utilize.
    Great synopsis Anthony Joseph and I agree. Now to put together a reliable certificate of acceptance, adding in the things you have brought forward. Great. fB