Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
"It" doesn't work, each makes it work.

I would form it as a NOTICE,record a certified copy in the public and then send a certified copy. The court makes the record and the record makes the court. You are the court.

To make the declaration more impenetrable certify your statement under oath with a notary or witness placing a seal.

When you open an account look for the I-9 form that may be included in the wording of the account agreement. The I-9 section/form is for allowing the bank permission to share you account activities with the IRS. Wells Fargo tried tried to pull a fast one and get the account endorsements on the electronic pad but I insisted on signing a hard copy. They still tried to get me to sign electronically saying that they could print me a hard copy after I signed.
Thank you EZ;

I was thinking of forming an identical suggestion. In general publish your demand for lawful money pursuant to... at the county clerk and recorder. Whenever applicable grab a certified copy for a couple bucks and send it to a banking institution. Use either Registered Mail and an evidence repository ($39 Miscellaneous Case file in the federal court) or maybe a professional process server. It is doubtful that they would close down your account since it is the only method of paying you and you have not broken any laws.

About your marked checks. You can simply strike through the demand. Use a single strikethrough and be careful to get before and after copies. Now you have both evidence of your demand and evidence that the institution is coercing you to endorse private credit from the Fed. I can imagine the only purpose is for a full refund of your withholdings, right? So you have the evidence of your demand. Do that every paycheck and show your blanket demand and its proof of service on your electronic bank when you file your 1040.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. The option of payroll debit cards sounds good.